It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

chapter 15

Eleven years seemed to pass by so fast. You were helping your daughter, Ariel putting her luggage onto the compartmen, "Mom, where's dad?" Ariel asked. "I don't know, but I'm gonna kill him when I do because he suppose to help me load your trunk." she started laughing. Then she was tugging your shirt. "Mom, whos daddy walking with?" You turned around, "Hey hun, look who I found." George, Angelina, and Eric were walking with him, "George, Angelina!" you ran up and hugged them, "Eric, do you remember Belle, Sirius and their daughter Ariel?"
"Kinda." you haven't seen George and Angelina since Eric was six. But you always wrote to them. Sirius went and helped George with Eric's trunk with the kids with them, which left you and Angelina talking. "Wow, Eric is a picture of George, but he has your nose." she laughed, "But he sure has my attitude and sure loves to prank like his father. But Ariel looks just like you. She's beautiful!"
"Except she has Sirius' blue eyes. And she acts just like him, and her facial expressions are so him." you both laugh. As the train moved you saw Eric and Ariel waving and then they disappeared out of sight.
Sorry forgot to put this in the story. Ariel: Has blonde hair, blue eyes, built like her mother. Eric: Red hair, tall and skinny. And like I said looks like George. lol
Christmas came around and Sirius and Ron went to pick up Ariel while you stayed home with Hermione and her daughter Rosie. "Mom! Hi Aunt Hermione! Aww is this Rosie? Eric told me he had a new cousin."
"How is Eric doing?" you asked. She turned red, "Oh he's fine, grown a bit. Hey Aunt Hermione, can I take Rosie to play in my room with me?"
"Yeah, go ahead." she walked up to her room with Rosie. "Hey Hermione, I think your goddaughter has the hots for Eric."
"Sirius!"
"It's true Belle, when her and Eric got off the train, she hugged him and all the way home, Eric was all she would talk about." Ron said and Sirius laughed. "You said you always wanted to be a Weasley." this time you laughed.