It Doesn't Matter How Old You Are

Chapter 9

As days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, you and George were still together and at Hogsmeade trips, you went and saw Sirius. But you always came back early because of the first time you met him. Well one Saturday you were walking out to the courtyard and you seen Harry, Ron, and Hermione face-to-face with Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. You thought *four against three isn't fair* you walked up, "So what's the problem here?" Ron who looked the reddest said, "I had enough of Malfoy's Mudblood crap!" Draco laughed, "Aww little Weaslbee is sticking up for his Mudblood girlfriend." just then you seen Malfoy fly back and land on the ground. Pansy screamed at the sight, "Well he deserved it." Harry said. And in matter of minuets there was a big warfare going, you were doing well until a spell hit you. You screamed and fell to the ground, just before you totally passed out, you heard a man's voice scream your name.

*SIRIUS' POV*
You went up to Hogwarts to see Dumbledore about Order stuff, "Hey Albus, before I leave, may I see Belle Brilz?" he nodded his head and whispered to a painting and then turned to you, "Some of the painting and then turned to you, "Some of the paintings seen her heading outside."
"Thanks." you walked outside and something in you head was telling you to go to the courtyard. As you were walking there you spotted Belle not to far in front of you. You were gonna sneak up on her until you seen her walk up to the seven other kids, you noticed that something was wrong because all of them started to duel. As you watched, Belle was doin' good *Damn she looks hot fighting* until you heard her scream and fell to the ground. "No! Belle!" as you were running toward her, everyone just stared at you. You looked at Draco and his gang, "It would be your best bet to get out of here before I get Albus." as they ran off you picked up Belle and stated off to the Hopital Wing. "Sirius, what are you doing here?" Harry asked. "I was talking to Albus about the Order and I saw you guys dueling." When you got to the Hopital Wing, Madam Pomfrey came to you, "What happend to her?"
"She passed by kids who were dueling and she got hit with a spell." you didn't want to say the truth because you didn't want to get your godson in trouble. "Put her here. You can come back when she's awake."

*BELLE'S POV*
You woke and looked around. *I'm gonna kill Draco and his little friends* you thought. “Oh your up.” Madam Pomfrey said, “you have visitors.” she walked down and opened the door. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Sirius walked in, “Sirius! What are you doin here? Hi guys!” your heart was beating fast, you missed Sirius so much, “Just here to talk to Albus.” he said, “How you feeling?” Ron asked, “Thanks for sticking up for us.” Harry added. “Your welcome. I feel a little better.”
“Ok good, well we gotta go. We'll see you later.” Hermione said as she winked at you. When you sure that they were gone grabbed Sirius' hand. “I missed you much! I'm glad your here.”
“Me too! Its been three weeks since the last time we seen each other. Your lucky I saw you duel with them. All I can say is that you'll do good if your in the Order.” you smiled widely, “Are you serious?”
“Yes I am.” you pulled him to you and started to kiss him. “What's going on here?” a voice said as you were still kissing Sirius.