Sealed With a Howl

chapter 13

Lupins POV:
Well know she knows. She knows my deepest secret, well apart from the one where I just happen to love her.
I held onto her hand not wanting to let go, I wanted to move my lips closer to hers. I wanted to kiss her.
I could feel my face burning. It felt like a century before my eyes lay upon a scar across her left jaw bone.
It was still bloody, but it could clearly be seen.
Possibly 6 inches long, very deep.
She sighed and looked down.
"Am I guessing right, those scars arent from school fights"She said looking up, smiling.
I nodded and smiled.
"How old were you..? when It happened?" She whispered.
I never enjoyed this memory, I didnt think this was the best time for it either, seeing as Dumbledore had quietly opened the curtain and closed it behind him.
"Another time I smiled."
"Morning Miss Hill, Remus" He smiled.
"Morning Professor" Rose replied, turning her full body facing forward again.
"Good Morning" I smiled, letting go of her hand and looking down at my own.
"I expect you have told her Remus?" He asked me kindly.
"Well she knew she had been bitten and what she has become, but yes, I have told her the rest" I smiled.
"Thank you, and how do you feel about that Miss Hill?"
"I guess...I guess I can live with it, seeing as I have someone to help me. And can I say, Im glad its you Professor" She said turning to me.
My heart skipped a beat or two, I looked up from my hands, not smiling but staring at her confused, "If it was someone else I dont think I would be able to manage as well as I think I might. If someone else had told me, I wouldnt have taken it as well." She smiled, "Like I said, Im glad its you"
I smiled and felt my face burning up again, I could feel sweat on my hands.
"Well then, I have set something up for the both of you. Every month on the full moon, Severus Snape will make you a wolfsbane potion each, when its the summer holidays I will have an owl send you one or two. You will both go to the shrieking shack, unless in the holidays you have found a safe place while away from school, to transform. You will still remember who you are as long as you have taken your potion, but I want you to be somewhere safe, away from others because you are knew to this, I heard the first few transformations are the worst" Dumbledore looking to me and I nodded, "Remus will help you through them. You are not alone now Rose. You have the best help you can find. Not only from someone with experience, but from one of the kindest people I have ever met in my entire life" He smiled as he stood up.

.
"Oh, and the Christmas holidays are coming up very soon, I would prefer it if you stick to Remus throughout it. Am I correct in expecting you to be going home for the holidays Rose?" He asked turning round.

"Yes, but I can write to my mom and tell her I need to stay at school" She smiled.
"No worries, I have written to your mother and she suggested that Remus comes home with you. A nice holiday for you both dont you think?"
"But why do I need to go if there is no full moon in the holidays?" I asked.
"Remus, I asked the nurse who cares for her. She said she will be spending two weeks here. Meaning she will be spending a week back at school, the next full moon is in the middle of the holiday. But you must also go to help her with the aggressive behaviour, the urge to eat meat all the time. She may need guiding" He smiled back at me.
I nodded and smiled, he waved to us and left.
"I'll warn you now, Becky is a pain. She jumps on my bed every morning screaming, feel free to use magic on her though" Rose smiled
I laughed and shook my head.
"No I wouldnt dare" I laughed more.
"Ever heard the song that will get on your nerves?"
I shook my head slowly looking puzzled.
"I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerves and this is how it goes. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, I know a song that will get on your nerves and this is how it goes" An old lady in the bed next to mine began to sing, the nurse walked over to her and gave her a sip of some liquid, and her head fell back onto her pillow, the annoying song was replaced by loud snores.
"...And that song can go on forever"

"Wow... Is the killing curse okay?" I asked her
She looked at me and laughed, but after five minutes of uncontrollable laughter she nodded.
"As long as I can use the cruciatus curse on her first"
She pulled a serious face, I laughed, "I'm serious!" I kept laughing, "Okay, maybe not that. I could shove a stick up her arse.. that would work"
I laughed again and much harder. I can tell that the Christmas holidays are going to be interesting.