Sealed With a Howl

chapter 19

Rose's POV:
Sunlight was beaming through the window of the train carriage in which we took shelter. I stretched my arms and yawned, sitting up on the carriage seats. Coats and blankets that warmed me in the night fell onto the floor, letting the cool air stroke my body.
I stood and looked out the window to see a wall of bushes, containing litter from passing trains.
"Lovely view" I said sarcasticaly before adjusting my pyjamas, so that snoopy was infact on my chest, not facing the side. I must be an active sleeper.
I walked through into the cabin in which we kept food and drinks.
I opened my bag to find a cereal bar, i unwrapped it and took a bite.
"mmm food" I smiled.
I looked around the compartment to find it empty. 'Where's Remus...?' i thought.
I turned around to face the door in which we entered the carriage to find a note stuck in the window.
'Gone for a walk. Be back soon x'
I smiled and sighed. Its a nice day for it too.
As i read the note i rememebed last night. I told Remus I loved him.
My heart skipped a beat, i touched my lips and gave a small giggle. The kiss... it was amazing.
I changed my clothes and packed away the blankets in my room.
I then turned around to see Remus standing behind me smiling.
He walked over to me and held my waist.
"Morning" he whispered in my ear.
"Morning" I whispered back, we then lent in together. His lips reached mine, he held me closer but one hand moved to the back of my head, pulling me closer to him.
My hands searched his body and held him closer to me so that we were almost melting into each other. He picked me up and took me into his compartment, not breaking the kiss.
His 'room' was tidy, suitcase neatly tucked under the seat. The seats looking comfortable, however not as comfortable as mine as i soon found out.
He lay me down on one of the seats, i didn't care about how uncomfortable the seat was, the only thing on my mind was Remus. He lay over me, his breath beating against my face, sending shivers down my spine. He looked into my eyes. I could see meaning and love almost bursting out of them. I knew he meant this. I knew this wasn't a fling. This is love.
He locked his lips slowly onto mine again, his tongue slowly walking along my bottom lip. I instantly let it enter, my own tongue welcoming his with passion.
One of his hands slowly loving down my body, onto my waist and slowly moving upto my back. His touch made me melt. He rested his other hand on my cheek. I suddenly tore off his jacket and slipped my hand under his shirt, reaching his chest. He broke away from the kiss and smiled.
"I'm the luckiest man alive... well apart from the werewolf thing..." He laughed.
I smiled and bit my lip. I could feel his breaths getting heavier and heavier. Possibly because i had begun to unbutton his shirt.
He finished the job and threw it onto the floor, it was shortly followed by my own shirt.
He smiled and moved his hands around my bare stomach and slowly moving up to my chest.