Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 7

I sat up right with sweat and I grabbed my locket, "Oh Remus, please feel this."
*ROPV*
I was sitting up for some reason because I couldn't sleep, until my locket started beating, *what the heck?* I looked at the time, it was nearly midnight. I opened the locket, "Arista are you ok?" I whispered. She was drenched with sweat and she was breathing fast. "Not really, I just had a very dream. I just need someone to talk to."
"Ok...um, come up to our dorm, you don't have to knock."
"Ok, I'll see you there." about three minuets later I heard a whisper, "Remus? Which bed are you in?" I opened my curtains and she climbed in. We both sat cross legged on the bed as she told me her dream. "You know Arista it's only a dream." I said rubbing her arms. "I know, but it scared me so bad."
"I know. Are you feeling better?" she nodded. "Ok...um..do you want to stay here with me or do you want to go back to your bed?"
"Is it ok if I stay with you?" my heart leaped, "Yeah, here." as we climbed into the bed, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Good night Remus." she whispered, "Good night Arista."
*APOV*
When I woke up at 7:00 I looked at Remus, he looked so peaceful. I got out of bed quietly, as I passed a bed I heard, "Leaving so early are we?" I spun around and seen Sirius' head poking out, "only been going out for a day and already sleepin' with him." I walked up to his bed and whispered, "No you perv. I needed someone to talk to and I just decided to stay. Plus why would I do anything with three other people in the room, that's just disgusting."
"Oh, my bad."
"Yeah you bad." I said leaving. When I got back to the dorm, Lily was up. "Was Remus up here last night?"
"No why?"
"Cause I heard you talk to him. Then you left."
"Oh yeah. Had a bad night and stayed the rest of the night there."
"Ok. I'll meet you down at the common room." When she left I took a quick shower and got ready. When I went down to the common room, James was talking to Lily, "Good morning James. Where is everyone else?"
"Still sleepin'."
"Oh really?" and with that I ran up to the boys' dorm. I tiptoed to Sirius' bed and opened the curtains and put my face next to his ear, "SIRIUS! TIME TO GET UP! COME ON, UP, UP, UP!" Sirius screamed and rolled off the bed. I started laughing, Sirius glared at me, "Arista! I'm going to kill you!"
"Oops..." he started chasing me around the dorm, Remus started laughing, "Aren't you going to help me?" I screamed laughing as Sirius chased me, "Nope, you started it."
"Man he looks madder than a hippogriff with a hernia." Peter said laughing. Sirius jumped and landed right on me, I started to scream and laugh because Sirius started poking my stomach. "Ok uncle, uncle!" he got off me and went and took a shower and I walked back down to the common room, "What was all the ruckus about?" Lily asked. I told them what happened and they laughed. "Arista, you are on brave chick." Remus said coming down the stairs as I laughed.