Love Is No Ordinary Feeling

chapter 9

"Can we open our presents now?" James asked after dinner. "Yeah, go ahead and pass them out." Mrs. Potter said. We all went in the living room and I sat next to Remus, "Ok, here is one for Sirius, two for mum, one for dad..." after he passed outall the presents, we started to open. My parents got me clothes, books, and a new broom. Remus opened up his present from me, I got him a new book and some chocolate, "Thanks Arista." he said kissing me on the cheek. I got James a book on How To Play Like A Professional Quidditch Player, and Sirius some new cologne, because his old one stunk. "Aw thanks Remus, James, and Sirius!" I said hugging them and kissing Remus. Sirius got me an astronomy book on the planets, (when you open the book and look at the rotation of the solar system, the planets move.) James got me a broom cleaning kit, and Remus got me a brand new telescope. After opening presents, we went outside and played around. James suggested that we have a snowman compition. I paired up with Sirius and James was with Remus. "Ok, go!" I yelled out and the competion began. An hour later everyone was done, "Ok, how do we vote on who wins?" Remus asked. "Oh I have an idea." I said running inside the house. "Mrs. Potter, can you and Mr. Potter come outside? We had a snowman competition and we need to see who won."
"Ok, give us a second to get our coats on." I ran back outside, "James, your parents are going to jugde. Everyone stand up here so they don't know who did what." Mr. and Mrs. Potter came out and looked at the snowmen. "Hmm...I like this one better, actually it looks more like a snowwoman more." Mr. Potter said pointing to ours. "I like the other one better though. So I guess it's a tie." Mrs. Potter said, "Mum are you serious?"
"No I am!"
"But still. Dad picked theirs because it has boobs!"
"No they don't!-Hold on...Sirius! Did you put those boobs on it? And when?"
"Yes I did and I put them on when you went to go get James' parents." Sirius said as everyone laughed. "Come on let's go inside. I have some hot butterbeer." After Mr. and Mrs. Potter went to bed, we were all still wide awake. "I'm so bored! I so don't know what to do!" I said putting my head on Remus' chest. "I can think of something." Sirius said grinning. "No Sirius, we are not having a foursome." James said. "No you sicko's! I mean a game."
"Ok what game?"
"Lets see...how 'bout truth or dare."
"Ok lets play." Remus said.