What Happens at the Beach

Nicht Gut...

Hannah

I turn to look at Steph. What!? He's missing!? I pulled Steph to the side, "I told you that beer was a bad idea!" I whisper hissed. Her eyes got wide.

"You don't think - "

"Girls, if you have something that would help us find him... please share with all of us." The police man said. That was his way of trying to get a confession or something, saying we murdered him or something... I know... I watch TV. Steph shook her head, me too. We had a right to not say anything... even though we didn't do anything...

We took a seat by everyone else. They all looked scared, and probably had the same thing on their mind... Drunk Driving. Blake got up, and asked to go on a walk down the beach, for some air, and I went with.

"What do you think happened?" He asked me.

I shrugged, "I don't know... I just hope he's not -"

"Don't!" He interrupted me, "Don't say what I know you're going to say... I don't think I bare it... he was my best friend.... there's not way he could be..." He gulped, "you know..." I nodded. "it was my fault too! I brought the beers. Its all my fault!" He started to cry. I patted his back. I didn't really know any one here very well, but i still felt something in my gut.

Ahead I saw something laying on the rocks. I pointed it out to Blake and we started running. We got up to it... and saw...

"JAMES!!" Blake broke down, his knees buckled and tears fell from his eyes like a water fall. I had my whistle, and blew for everyone to come over here. I looked down at the body. His head was smashed open, dried blood was around his noes and mouth... and I swore I saw some teeth lying around on the sand somewhere.

The police came over here, took one look at the body and called for back-up and ambulance. But I knew he was dead, I already took his pulse, his chest wasn't moving... and he wasn't blinking. I couldn't believe it.

Blake told Phil and Guy, and the Police about the beers, and was fired, and arrested for drinking on the job. He said it was only him and James that were doing it. No one else. I looked at Steph. Her eyes were glazed over, and she wouldn't move.

"Steph? Stephanie?" I asked, waving my hand in front of her face. "Sind dich okay?" She slowly walked to the edge of the water and starting walking in. I saw this in a movie, but didn't actually think that someone would do it... especially Steph? This was actually... kinda cheesy.

I ran out to the water and grabbed her. She tried to pull away, but I got her and brought her to the car. Phil let everyone off for a week, but said would still pay everyone. I drove home, kind of scared for everyone else, who was pretty much like Steph. Guilty on the outside, dying on the inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS = LOVE!! COMMENT IT UP BABY!! YOU WONT GET ANOTHER UPDATE FOR ANOTHER WEEK!

"Sind dich okay?" "Are you okay?"