What Happens at the Beach

How's the view?

"Is Tom okay?" Bill asked me. Tom = Dreadlocks, duh!! I looked over at Steph. All the guys, including Tom were all laughing and talking with her.

"Yea he's fine. It seems he likes Steph." I smiled.

"Who?"

"Stephanie, the other lifeguard over there, who helped you're brother." He looked were I was pointing, and then looked back at me. "W-was?" Why was he looking at me like that? Did I have something on my face?

He shook his head, spat some more water out, sat up and said, "Did anyone tell you, you have amazing eyes?"

I blushed. Amazing eyes? I thought it was Tom that used lines like that. I didn't Bill did that too... especially over-rated ones like that. But it was still nice... I mean, it was Bill Kaulitz!!

Just then Blake came over, "Hannah, you have to get back to you're post other wise you're going to get in trouble." He said, paused looked at me, then over to Steph. Then he walked away. Jeez... this was a weird job.

I stood up. "Well, I guess I gotta go." I smiled.

"I think we should go too... I don't want to drown... but I guess if you saved me..." He smiled. I could feel my face turn hot, "Do you think I could have you're number?" He asked.

I couldn't believe it... "Me? Why?"

He shrugged, "In case I ever want a lesson on CPR..." He winked at me. I giggled. He got his cell phone and I entered my number. Then he took a picture of me. "Perfect." He smiled once more and walked over to Tom, who said good bye to Steph, and they walked away. But not with out looking back once more.

I ran over to Steph. "OH MEIN GOTT!!" We squeal/screamed. "Did he ask for you're number too?" I asked.

She nodded. "This is the best job, EVER!!"

"What line did Tom use on you? Bill said I had 'amazing eyes'" I giggled and rolled my eyes. I just hope that Tom used something just as cheesy. Then we'd be even.

"He didn't really say much... he just um..." She coughed "stared a little... it was kind of awkward." I looked at Steph, she didn't have her ugly tee shirt one.

"Whoa! When did you get that bod?" I tease-slapped her arm.

"SO I AM FAT!" Steph cried.

I started laughing. "Stephanie, you are SO not fat. You're skinner then me!" We laughed a little more then got back up to our towers. I got a text messege:

Hey, how's the view?

It was from Bill, he only just left a half hour ago, and he's already texting me? I guess saving someone's life is a good way to get noticed. I replied:

Beautiful

Bill: Not as beautiful as you

God, what the hell? Why is he using so many lines on me? I mean... I guess I'm flattered... but still! It also is Bill Kaulitz... BUT STILL!! I just hate when guys use lines. I like what they say to come from the heart. So I didn't reply back. I looked over at Steph, and it looked like she was on her phone too...

I shook my head. I don't want her to get hurt again...
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS = LOVE!!!

**Hint, when ever it's Hannah's POV, it's written by moi, Mrs. Kaulitz, when it's Steph's, it's written by Natasha, Candy Kaulitz, just to tell you :)**

Was? = What?