What Happens at the Beach

To Fast

My evil plan worked and Steph was out of the house. I had given Bill my address, and he should be coming any minute. I quickly checked my make-up, fixed my hair, made sure my outfit wasn't dorky, and then I heard a knock at the door. My heart jumped and I rad and slid, knocking myself into it, and falling to the floor.

I got up and looked threw the peep-hole. I saw black long hair, sun glasses, and little birth mark. It was him!! I let out my scream there so I wouldn't do it in front of Bill. I was about to open the door when I got a text.

haha... i heard that :)

It was from Bill... my face was warming up, but thankfully I had enough make-up on to cover up my red cheeks. I just put the phone back in my purse, and opened the door.

There he was... the perfect guy that was taking me out. I stood there, and he smiled, and giggled a little. He was sweet, wasn't he? "If I knew we'd be screaming I would have taken you to a concert." He laughed again, and I continued to blush. I'm just glad he couldn't see that.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He took my hand and lead me to some black car... I never was good with cars... He went over to the passengers' side and opened the door for me. I got in, and he got in the driver's seat, and drove down the road.

"So, where are you taking me, anyways?" I asked.

He looked over at me for a second and said, "A restaurant." He smiled and showed his sort-of crooked teeth, and looked back at road. "So... I guess I should ask..." he laughed a little... wow he laughed a lot. But I liked it, "how old are you?"

I laughed too, I guess that would be awkward if I was 20 or even 30 something. "I'm 18, but Steph's 17." I told him, I hope he would tell Tom that. I knew it was only one year... but still.

He nodded, "Okay... that's good. Er... what do you do? I mean, besides working at the beach? Do you have any hobbies?"

"Well I play the guitar, and I do sing a little... and was on the varsity basketball team in high school." I told him.

"Oh, cool! I'm not much into sports myself..." He said. Then he pulled up to a really fancy restaurant. He got out, and a worker opened my door this time. Bill gave him the keys, and we walked inside.

"Uh... we have reservations... under Trümper." He told the waiter.

She nodded, "Right this way please." We followed her to a booth, and she handed us the menus. She told us the specials and then went to help another table. I heard laughing a few table next to us.

I turned and what I saw... I couldn't believe my eyes. Was that-!? No... it couldn't be.

There was a couple, and they were making out, right out in public. I mean, come on! Some people are trying to eat! The pulled away for some air and I guess what I thought was right. I gasped and the girl looked over to me.

"Hannah!?" She squeaked.

It was Steph. No way. She's already making out with him!?! I glared at her. I can't believe it, she is so going to just get hurt again... and since it's Tom, it's going to be even worse.... well maybe nothing could be worse to what happened before... but it will definitely bring up some unhappy memories.

I saw a tear fall down her cheek. I didn't think she'd be this emotional. She stood up and walked out. Tom just looked over to me, and then over at Bill, not surprised. I guess they planned to be at the same place.

"Well follow her!" I yelled at him, we were getting some stares then, but then Tom looked around nervously then got up and followed her out.

I just took a deep breath and looked back at my menu. "Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" Bill asked me. I shook my head, "are you sure? It wouldn't be a problem if you do." He reassured me.

"No, Bill it's okay." I saw some dark spots to form on my napkin, and wiped away the tear. This was happening to fast, and it was just like last time....
♠ ♠ ♠
oh-ohs!! o_O

COMMENTS = LOVE