I Can't Take Them on My Own

FLUFF JUST PURE FLUFF

*title says it all tbh*short filler fluffy chapter*

Tyler**

He... Kissed me... Oh goodness wow, and it was amazing... Oh wow.

"So... Tyler What do you wanna do you wanna do something today?" I looked up at him through eyelashes "what did you have in mind? Because I kinda just wanna lay in bed all day and play video games" he smiled "safe! Lets do it" I smiled excitedly "oh my gosh really?!" he nodded and I raced to set up my game cube, and popped in super smash bros.

__________

"What? WHAT? ohmylord NOO!" I laughed at how he was reacting to losing "awe cant handle it?" he glared at me "oh I'll get you Joseph" I laughed "bring it Dun!" and before i knew it the game
was paused and he had me pinned to my bed, our hands intertwined "consider it brought, baby boy" I blushed "baby boy?" i questioned his face faltered "y- yeah, heh" "I never said I didn't like it" I said softly and his smile returned to his face, slowly he brought his lips down on mine, god i am Never not gonna like this...

******

It was about 6:30, Josh and I were just laying there, he was slowly tracing lightly on my back with his fingertips... "S- so Josh?" My voice was quiet "yes ty?" he whispered "w- what are we... Exactly?" I heard him breathe out a laugh... Oh... You should have known this was a joke

"I- uh... I mean... If thats okay with you" his tone Held awkwardness "hmm? Sorry I zoned out..." my cheeks flushed "I said... I would love to be yours if you'd let me..." a big smile made its way to my face "I'd love that" he brought me in for a long passionate kiss "you really are the cutest thing ever you know that?" I hid my face in the crook of his neck "are you two decent?" I heard my mother call through the door "yes" Josh and I both laughed, and she made her way into my room "so... When were you going to tell me?" "mother!" I shouted as Josh laughed "okay sorry.. Sorry. Im only here to ask what you guys want on your pizza?" I shrugged and looked at Josh "anything is fine really, thanks" she nodded and exited the room "that was awkward" I whispered and Josh laughed "I thought it was funny" I looked up at him "Josh?"
"Yes love?"
"Are... You gonna tell your parents?... Like do they know you're-"
"Gay? Yes Tyler they know.."
"And they're fine with it?"
"Yes baby, they're fine with it, and yes they will love you, and no they wont think any less of you because of your problems. And if they do I don't care because I love you" he said very matter of factly "y- you love me?" I asked looking up at him. His cheeks flushed bright red "yeah.. Um...-" "I love you too" he smiled and brought me in for what seemed like the millionth kiss that day... And for once i was genuinely happy with everything about life..
________******_______

Aweh! Im so proud of this chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying it!

WordCount:542