Status: Completed

The Internship

Kidnapped

WARNING, THERE IS SMUT LATER IN THIS CHAPTER

Last time:
“Carlisle?”
“Yes Addie?”
“I love you.”


“What?” He asked, shock seeping into his tone. I bit my lip, my teeth digging into it so hard I was worried I would draw blood.
“I...I love you.” I replied much quieter, worry and sadness washing over me in waves. What if he didn't feel the same?
“Adeline, I love you too.” He whispered back. A slow grin broke onto my face and large butterflies erupted into my stomach.
“Really?” I squealed, still making sure to keep my voice down.
“Yes, of course I do.” He laughed softly. “Did you really think I wouldn't?”
“Well, Carlisle, I wasn't sure. I wish I could see you right now.” I sighed, looking longingly at my window.
“I could come to you.”
“Please?”
“I'll be there in just a second.” The phone hung up and no sooner had I placed it at my nightstand, Carlisle knocked softly at my window. I threw the covers off my and opened the window, letting him in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and softly pressed my lips to his, breathing in his amazing scent. The kiss started to heat up as he pulled me in closer, his hands gripping my waist. My hands went to his hair, as the kiss deepened more, warm waves of desire rolling through me. Carlisle pushed me softly on the bed, his eyes dark with desire as he attacked my neck with kisses. I moaned softly in his ear, thrusting myself against him, feeling him harden.
“Carlisle.” I whispered, biting back loud moans.
“Yes?” He asked breathlessly, pausing his kisses.
“Take me somewhere and make love to me.” I requested, burning my eyes into his.
“I could hurt you.”
“I don't care. I need you, Carlisle.”
A feral growl rumbled in his throat as he yanked me to him and before I could blink, he was tossing me down into his own four poster bed, the silk sheets gracing my skin. I quickly undid the buttons on his shirt as he literally ripped open my tank top, taking in my body.
“You are so beautiful.” He moaned, ripping the rest of his own shirt off. Our lips crashed back together in a stinging kiss as his cold hands massaged my breasts, making me moan. My own hands explored his rock hard chest that held a light covering of chest hair. My entire body was on fire, my core aching with need. Carlisle took in a deep breath.
“You smell so good.” He grunted, ripping my shorts down my legs and lowering his head. I couldn't help the loud moan that ripped through my body when he licked me, making me grip and tug at his hair.
“Fuck, Carlisle,” I moaned, blissfully, as his ministrations brought me into an orgasm. When I lowered from my high, I looked at him. “Let me do something.” I whispered, pulling him onto the bed. He followed my command, laying on his back. I pulled down his pants and boxers, taking in the gorgeous sight of him. I eyed his member. It was pale, hard, and the perfect size. I lowered my head onto him, causing his breathing to go abnormal as he clutched at his pillow. I kept sucking, loving the way I was making him moan and pant. Suddenly I was underneath him and he was positioning himself at my opening.
“Be gentle.” I whispered, staring into his eyes. The lightened slightly.
“I love you, Adeline.” He whispered, before pulling me into a deep kiss and slowly pushing his dick into me. I moaned into the kiss. Even though it wasn't my first time, it had still been a while since I've had sex, so it was a little bit tight. After adjusting to him, he started to pick up the pace and I dug my nails into his shoulder as I moaned with complete pleasure. He grunted as he hovered above me, staring into my eyes with a complete feral and possessing look, which turned me on even more.
“Faster, I'm gonna cum again.” I moaned as he slammed into me, going faster. Suddenly I released crying out in ecstasy as my eyes rolled into my head. Carlisle moaned moments after, giving me one last pump before becoming a statue as he orgasmed as well. I was panting, beads of sweat marring my forehead while he looked perfect, like a marble statue looking at me with complete adoration. He pulled out and I groaned at the loss as he fell to the bed next to me. I cuddled closer to him, feeling satisfied. He wrapped his arm around me as I nuzzled into his chest.
“I love you, Carlisle.” I sighed, dragging my fingers lightly up and down his chest.
“I love you too, Addie.” He smiled, kissing my forehead softly. I rolled myself on top of him, smiling at him sweetly as I stared at his eyes. He smiled back at me, his eyes back to golden honey.
“Carlisle?” I asked, biting my swollen lip softly.
“Yes, my love?”
“Will you turn me after graduation?” I asked softly, staring worriedly at the center of his chest. I felt his breathing stop suddenly and his arms stiffened around me.
“Why?”
“Because I want to be with you forever. I want to wake beside you, run next to you, make love to you for all eternity.” I whispered, looking at him sadly. I felt like he would say no. Maybe he didn't want the same. He didn't seem like the hit it and quit it type of guy but there was no way to know for sure. He looked at me thoughtfully, his thumb caressing my cheek softly.
“You'd have to say goodbye to your human friends and family until you could control yourself.”
“Carlisle I don't care.” I ground out, rolling off him and sitting up, “The Cullen's have been my real family for quite some time now. And it is a very small price to pay when it means I get you.” He sat up too, his hands gripping my face softly.
“Ok.” He said, staring into my eyes happily. “Adeline, I love you.”
I smiled and threw my arms around him.
“I love you too.”
“Let me get you a new shirt,” He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.
“I want one of your button downs. Please.” I smiled coyly. He got up, the moonlight shining beautifully on his naked body.
“As you wish, Princess.” He laughed, and walked over to his wardrobe. He pulled a shirt out and tossed it to me. I got up and grunted in pain.
“Adeline? What's wrong?” He asked, suddenly in front of me, worried.
“I don't know. Flip the light on.” I sighed, He did as I asked and I looked down at the oddly shaped bruises forming on my inner thighs. I giggled. “Just a little sore.”
“You're ok though?” He asked, looking at me with concern.
“Well...” I grinned deviously as I sat with my legs spread on the bed. “You could always kiss it better.” His eyes darkened and he was instantly on top of me, his head between my legs again.

We spent the entire night together, enjoying each other and trying new things. By the time I finally fell asleep, the sky was starting to lighten and I was wrapped up in Carlisle's embrace.

When I woke, I was utterly confused. I was in my own bed, wearing Carlisle's dark blue button down and the shorts I had originally put on at the beginning of the night, but there was no Carlisle to be seen. I rolled over to look at my night stand, noticing a note. I picked it up and smiled.
I didn't want your mother to worry so I returned you home. Call when you wake up. I love you,
Yours,
C.

I tucked the note in my pillow case, butterflies in my stomach as I thought about the events of last night. Although my thighs still felt a little sore, I was otherwise ok. Smiling stupidly, I sat up and grabbed my phone, instantly dialing Carlisle, only, he didn't pick up. I hung up the phone, frowning. It was his day off, unless he got called in for an emergency. I quickly got up and started getting ready for the day.
When I was out of the shower, I stood naked in front of my closet, contemplating what to wear. I decided on a flowy marroon long sleeved shirt, high waisted sailor pants, marroon converse, and a necklace. Once I was dressed I applied some light make up and left my hair down around my face. Satisfied with my overall look, I grabbed a light sweater and headed down the stairs, determined to visit the Cullen's. I entered the kitchen and smiled at my mom.
“Hey mom.” I greeted, grabbing a gala apple from the fruit bowl.
“Morning, Addie. Sleep well?” She asked, her nose buried in the morning newspaper.
“Sure did.” I nodded, biting into my breakfast.
“I'm gonna head to the Cullen's.” I called as I rushed to the front door, grabbing my purse and car keys.
“Be back on time for dinner!” She yelled.

In no time I was pulling up to Carlisle's. Before hopping out, I checked my makeup in the mirror before gathering my purse and heading up to the door. Before I could even raise my hand to knock it was being pulled open by Alice, who was acting not like her cheery self. The smile I had on my own face fell as she stared at me.
“What's wrong?” I asked, shuffling nervously.
“Carlisle's gone.” She replied, softly.
My stomach fell, my heart shattered, and my mind went into a panic.
“Gone? What do you mean gone? I just saw him!” I panted, clutching my stomach. Alice pulled me inside, and put me on the couch, the other Cullen's standing around silently.
“Esme took him.” Edward said shortly. I started to hyperventilate.
“Took him? How did she take him? He's like the oldest one here, strong. How could she just take him?” I panicked, tears welling up.
“She wasn't alone. We've been working on finding them but the scent's gone cold about twelve miles North.” Edward was frosty and clipped in his answers, but I knew the fury wasn't directed towards me.
“We have to find him!” I yelled, standing suddenly.
“Yes, but what are you going to do up against three human drinking vampires? Nothing. So you are going to go on like there's nothing wrong until we can fix this.” Rosalie demanded, staring at me fiercely.
“Turn me.” I was beyond delirious now, I wasn't even sure what I was thinking, other than find Carlisle.
“What?” Rosalie hissed, her eyes narrowing.
“Turn me! I'll be a newborn. Carlisle explained newborns are faster and stronger. I'll be able to find him!” I said hysterically, grabbing Rosalie's hands. My mind was going a mile a minute, I definitely wasn't thinking straight, so part of my was relieved when each Cullen adamantly refused.
“Alice, take her home.” Rosalie sighed.
Twenty minutes later I found myself laying catatonically in my bed, feeling dead inside. I clutched my phone, waiting for it to ring. Waiting for Carlisle's voice to tell me that this was all an elaborate prank to mess with me.
But that call never came.
XxXxXx
Somewhere in the Northern reaches of Canada, Carlisle sat patiently, waiting for the three vampire's guarding over him to make a mistake; Esme was under the delusion that if she kept him there long enough, trying to entice him with human blood, Carlisle would come back to her. He very obviously refused, and kept waiting, waiting for something that would draw his captors away and he could escape, and run back to his Adeline.