Status: Complete

Runaway

7

“Matt please help me put it up, I'm begging you at this point” I was sitting in the recliner watching Brian struggle to put up a banner for New Years. I couldn't get over how great his ass looked in those tight black jeans, I was struggling to even form words let alone thoughts.
“Brian if I go over there we won't finish decorating before our friends get here” I sipped my drink slowly and watched the dark glare pass over his features.
“Matt, all I have to do is straddle you and you'll fuck me into that couch over there” Brian smirked as I tried to suppress my groan. That man knew just how to get me hot but not to the point where other people would notice.
“If you want to have people angry that the door is locked for three hours then fine, get over here” I set my drink down and sat up more.

Brian raised his eyebrow as he successfully pinned up the banner, stepping down off the step stool slowly as to not hurt himself like he had done before. Of course I would be more than tempted to cancel the party entirely and have him all to myself, but our friends were coming over and I couldn't do that to them.

“As much as I love you baby, I think Zack would kill me if I made him wait” Brian plopped into my lap and sighed softly. A small smile gracing his lips as he looked around the room.

I rubbed his back slowly and relaxed into the chair, we could worry about everything later. Zack would be worried about Johnny drinking too much like usual, and I'm sure Brian would be pranking him the entire night. I was definitely in for a show tonight.

~~~~~~~

“You like that don't you?” I growled into Brian's ear as I grinded my cock inside of him, the moan he let out was so dirty.
“Fuck Matt, just fuck me into the couch already” Brian had tried to reach back and grab my hips but I had his hands held behind his back so I was in control.
“How do you ask?” I pushed my hips closer to his and chuckled at his soft whine.
“Matty please!” I thrust my hips roughly, gripping his waist hard enough to leave bruises on his gorgeous hips. I couldn't ever get over how gorgeous he was from head to toe.

Whether he was wearing one of my shirts, or nothing at all he was gorgeous. The groans were what pushed me over the edge first, Brian not too far behind as he moaned my name. His skin covered in a sheen of sweat as he collapsed against the couch, groaning about his arms feeling like jello. I patted his thighs and sat back, we had at least twenty minutes before anyone would arrive. It gave me enough time to shower but Brian always took forever unless I demanded he hurry his ass up. And that's how we got into the situation we did.

“We wash off, get dressed, and don't tell any of our guests we fucked before they got here” I looked at Brian, who looked ready to fall asleep on the couch.
“Deal” Brian pushed himself up off the couch and walked down to the bathroom that was closest, granted we'd have to run upstairs to get dressed but if it woke him up, then perfect.

I stood and watched Brian pull on his clothes, I still couldn't get over how truly lucky I was to be with someone so amazing. I put him through hell and he waited for me while everyone else was sure I had either died, or left state. He had seen me at my most fragile state and stayed by my side, helped me to overcome everything in my past and yet here we were. We were newly engaged, permanently living together since I was finally about to sell my house, and we'd be touring again very soon. Life was really looking up for us.

Everyone arrived for the party, there were some faces I wasn't expecting to see, like my parents and Brian's parents. I was more excited to see my mom than anything. My dad noticed the engagement ring before anything, he wasn't really happy about that. He wanted Brian to at least ask for his blessing first. I turned to look where Brian was and blushed, his dad had basically interrogated him into finding out he proposed. I'd give papa gates some time before I intercepted my fiance so we could enjoy our party.

“Babe, why don't you make yourself a drink and come onto the porch with me?” I wrapped my arms around Brian's waist while he typed out an email on his phone. He seemed oddly focused.
“Once I finish this I will, my dad was being a real hardass about why I didn't talk to him or your dad about everything” Brian shook his head and hit send. Pinching the bridge of his nose tightly between his finger and thumb.
“Come on, it's our party and we deserve to enjoy at least five minutes to ourselves” I grabbed both of his hands and pulled him onto the porch, surprisingly no one else was outside but us.

The stars were bright, giving us a soft light to see each others expressions. I could get lost in Brian's eyes without a single care in the world, they showed all of his emotions without him needing to speak. If he was having a bad day I would do things to make him feel better without him realizing I was doing anything. I liked to be subtle so he could appreciate the thought and enjoy it. He wasn't your average Joe, even though he was a rockstar in a band, he was still a person. He had emotions, he felt loss, heartbreak, love. He lost his best friend too young, and almost lost the love of his life.

God I was beginning to sound so cheesy just thinking about him, except I didn't care. Brian was the only person I felt I could open up to without a second thought, the man who saw me truly break down into the scared little boy I was inside. It felt like the day he found me, was meant to be. Why else would Zack and Brian go to a theater that was almost an hour away from Brian's house if it wasn't for them to find me? If it wasn't for Brian to be able to help me become the person I was today?

“You thinking real hard babe? Smokes about to come out of your ears” Brian smiled and rubbed my cheek, the pad of his thumb running along my cheekbone.
“I'm only thinking about how much I love you, and how if it weren't for you and Zack seeing some shitty movie I'd still be in that alleyway, or worse” I didn't want to go into too much detail and upset Brian, tonight was supposed to be a happy night.
“Something kept telling me to go to that theater, Zack whined the entire time too because their popcorn isn't as good but I knew” His eyes watered in the slightest, it was a mutual feeling at the moment.
“Well I'm glad you put up with his whining just to find me” I kissed him softly and wrapped my arms tight around his waist. I wasn't entirely sure why I was feeling so emotional, it must've been the new year coming in that made me realize how important everyone in my life was.

His lips moved slowly against mine as we began to sway, the music from inside the house had shifted from something upbeat to a soft melody. Even if it wasn't intentional, it was much appreciated. Brian pulled away from the kiss and laid his head against my chest as we danced, it felt so right with him in my arms. Our families were happy for us, our friends were excited to see us grow together. It was showing the fans who we were that was tearing me up inside. I was afraid they would attack us on a personal level, I didn't care if they stopped listening to the music, but if they messed with any of us the gloves would be off. I had to hide my life away for years and I was done doing just that. Larry knew everything and he accepted us, made a joke about saving money on hotel rooms for everyone.

“Come on guys, the ball is starting to drop!” Zack ran out to the porch excitedly, he was definitely drunk from the expression on his face.
“Let's go in, it's getting a little chilly anyway” I kept my arm around his waist as we went inside to watch the ball drop and announce the new year.

Everyone watched the screen intently, counting down each number slowly. And then it was midnight, everyone cheered with happiness and excitement. I grabbed Brian's face and kissed him. I could feel a smile on his lips as he kissed back. There was so much commotion that I didn't notice my mom trying to hug me, or my dad hugging Brian and whispering something to him that I couldn't hear. I'd definitely ask him about that later when we finally went to bed. Zack and Johnny were snuggled in their own little corner enjoying a bottle of wine. Figures.

“Happy new year, to the most amazing man I could ever ask for” Brian grabbed his glass of wine and held it up, smiling brightly.
“And happy new year, to the man who helped me become who I am today and more” I clinked my glass gently with his and kissed him. I could taste the wine on his lips, it was sweet, almost bitter.

Once the night grew on and everyone began to say their goodbyes and leave I noticed Brian had wandered off to our bedroom. He had changed into a pair of sweatpants, forgoing a shirt as it was “too much to handle”. I shook my head and changed into a pair of pajama pants and crawled into the bed beside him, yawning loudly as I did.

“So, what do you think this year is going to bring?” Brian rolled onto his side to face me, tracing my chest tattoo lightly with his fingers.
“Two weddings, children, and a kickass tour” I mumbled watching Brian's fingers trail down to the tattoo on my stomach.
“I can't wait to marry you, I've been thinking about it since we found you” Brian slid his hand so it wrapped around my waist and cuddled into my side.
“I know, but for now we're both tired so let's get some sleep” I gently ran my fingers through his hair and listened to his content mumbling. He always loved his hair being played with.
“I love you Matt” Brian clenched his fingers against my side, slowly drifting off to sleep.
“I love you too Brian, always and forever” I turned off the bedside lamp and got comfortable.

As I laid there thinking about how much my life had changed, I wouldn't of done anything different, yeah I fucked up everything because one of my best friends had died but it lead me to Brian. And without him I don't think I would've been around to see the world much longer. He was truly my heart and soul and I didn't realize it until reality kicked me in the face. So maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to runaway, after all. It lead me to him.

FIN
♠ ♠ ♠
there is going to be an epilogue, just not sure when!