Lost At Sea...

The Boat 2

Nick's POV

"JOE!" Me and Kev yelled together banging on the bathroom door of our tour bus.

" Get your fuckin* [/S} Stupid ass out here right now" Kev yelled furiously

"Kevin Jonas I don't expect language like that infront of Frankie" Mom scolded " And You Joseph get you butt out here before I break your straightners"

The door unlocked and Joe appeared looking extremely sorry for himself and frankly scared shitless

" You posted it on our fansite! You Moron! How big is your ego that it can't take 2 F'in months without screaming girls!" Kev screamed launching himself onto Joe smacking him in the face. "Had to ruin our great holiday, our break from it all didn't you you and you big head?!?!"

Frankie started crying as Kev went to punch Joe again. I pulled Kev back as he struggled to get at Joe. Fortunatley the bus stopped and Joe hurtled to the door. We all wached as in slow motion the door opened and Joe tripped, and flew out of the door onto his face... and at the feet of the photographers and fans awaiting.

Frankie started to giggle through his tears, and it was infectious soon all of us were on the floor of the bus in complete hysterics. Tears streamed from my eyes i was laughing that hard. Joe graled at us from the door that he'd shut behind him. A black eye had started to develop from Kevins punch, his cheeks covered in lipstick marks, and was blinking from the glare of the camera flashes.

Me, Kev, and Mom clambered to our feet still giggling leaving Frankie on the floor still howling with laughter. I scooped him up and carried him over my shoulder wich made him laugh even more.

" Mum, we need to go now. Were going to miss our boat" Joe growled from the door. " Stop acting like idiots you two. Your going to make me look bad"

I spluttered " I doubt that" I whispered to Kev

We said our good-byes to Mom and Frankie and headed off the bus. I stoped on the to step surveying Joe's handiwork when I saw her. The sun caught her auburn hair as she turned, she was beautiful, her eyes vivid green scanned the area. She caught my eye and glared, her eyes full of hatred, she turned the glare on Joe and then Kevin both startled by the open hostility. Her friend hit her on the arm transfering my intrest to her. She was amazingly beautiful to blonde hair with streaks of blue through it and grey eyes sparkling with laughter at her friends antics.

"Oi lover boys time to go" Rob yelled at us all startled out of our trance.

Maybe this cruise isn't going to be as bad as I imagined
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT! (direct order from the penguin queen you mus obey)

OM ly all