Status: Title may change

Unbreakable

Good Girl Gone Bad

Erica

Four years of this bullshit and I have been putting up with my on and off again boyfriend Sean since. I met Sean four years ago at my best friend Victoria and I housewarming party and since that day Sean has been my heart. I put up with his bullshit because I don't want to be alone and I don't want to have to sit around moping and crying over my broken heart. Believe it or not I do love him.That's what I keep telling Victoria, but all that does is lead to a big argument between us about how love isn't real; so I learnt to keep my mouth shut and just be that ear when she needs me to listen. From time to time Sean has been known to chest on me. Sometimes I catch him. This time I walk in on Sean getting head from some bitch he met at the gym.

I didn't understand why this man kept testing me. I'll admit I have thought about leaving him many, many times ,but my heart is in his hands and he knows that. That's the reason why he continues to do the bullshit that he does.I'm tired of fighting him, I'm about to do a 360 on his ass. He wants act a fool I'm going to show him a fool. Instead of going off like I usually do, I took my clothes off and slowly walk over to them and kissed him before smirking. I know you're thinking I've lost my mind. This is all new to me though so I just follow suit. I got on my knees and took his dick from her and went to work. The look on his face was priceless. Besides I am tired of him stepping out on me. If I can't beat him, and I won’t leave him, might as well join him. .

After having his way with us for an hour or so, Sean went ahead and let her out. I sat up in the bed as he stood in the doorway looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. I just shook my head at him.

‘’Did he have fun?’’ i asked.

“Hell yeah. What man wouldn't” he laughed. ‘’I didn't know you get down like that. Four years of being together and you're still full of surprises’’ i just looked at him and sighed.

‘’Yeah, It's a lot about me you don't know. Like I am tired of dealing with your bullshit Sean. Why everytime I pop up over here you with a different bitch? ‘Huh? Can you tell me that? You just think you can keep doing what the fuck you wanna do and I be okay with it?"

"It's not like that baby I just want to have fun sometimes, but I love you and i wanna be with you. I wanna fuck other bitches also. I can do both.’’ he said. The look on my face was priceless. Did this motherfucker really just say what he said to me? I just quickly got dressed before I caught a case in this man house. I really don't understand this whole love thing. This is crazy you give a person your all. You make them part of your world, your life and they still act like they don't know how to act. Today is the day I walk out with my head held high though. I'm about to be on some rihanna ‘’Good Girl Gone Bad’’ type of shit. I am tired of putting my all into a nigga only to get shitted on in the end. I know a lot of you sitting there like she just had a threesome with him. I know but that was me showing him I loved him. I don't mind having fun with you just don't do it behind my back. I guess he's got to learn the hard way.