A Dream

Chapter One

It was an ordinary day for me, I woke up to the sunlight streaming through my window, if I was a full Vampire, I'd be sparkling like a disco ball, but I'm half shapeshifter so that balances my Vampire side so I don't sparkle.

I got dressed in my Mötley Crüe t-shirt, and a pair of denim jeans and Nike trainers, I looked out of my window and smiled at the scenery, I'm in London, England and I live with my maternal grandparents, and my Mum left me with them when I was little over a day old, I guess she never wanted me because if I ever saw her, I'd rip her to shreds for abandoning me.

“Angel, we've got guests darling” my Grandma, a woman of 57, named Karen, called, “coming Grandma” i said, I smelt five unfamiliar scents downstairs, I walked downstairs and into the livingroom, I saw Mötley Crüe, but that was not what caught my attention, it was the sight of Courtney Sixx nee Bingham, my Mum, I let out a low growl of anger at the sight of her.

“Angelica, my little girl” Mum said stepping forward, I immediately stepped backwards, “Grandma, Granddad, what is she doing her?” I asked as calmly as possible, “she’s come to take back to America with her” Granddad said, “She decides to turn up after abandoning me 14 years ago, I'm not leaving, she doesn't deserve to raise me since she has been in my life at all” I spat venomously.

Judging by the scents of Mötley Crüe, I'd say they were shapeshifters, Mick's scent stood out but I ignored it for now, “Angel, I know that you're angry at your Mum for abandoning you all those years ago but, you need to spend time with your Mum and her husband” my Grandma said, my hair turned blood red in anger as I started breathing heavily.

“Angelica calm down, you'll be able to visit, and I'm sure they'll let you call us” Granddad said, “she’s no Mother of mine” I hissed before storming out of the room, , I heard someone one whimper in pain, “Nikki, convince her to come with us, she's Mick's mate” Mum said to her husband, I rolled my eyes as I slammed my door.

I tried to keep my anger under control, someone opened my door, I spun around and growled threateningly, “Get out of my room Frank Carlton Serafino Ferrana Jnr and yes, I know your real name” I hissed.

“Please come with us” Nikki pleaded, “why should I?” I snarled angrily, “because you're my stepdaughter and you're also Mick's soul mate” Nikki stated, I scoffed, “no one in their right mind would go with their Mum to a new country if they were abandoned by their Mum” I muttered under my breath.

“Fine, I'll go to America with that bitch, but I ain't talking to her” I snapped, my hair was still red in anger, so that reminded him not to approach me when I'm pissed off, Nikki just smiled and left me to pack.

I kept thinking of ways to kill my Mum before she makes me depressed because I refuse to acknowledge that whore as my Mum since she abandoned me when I was little over a day old, though Nikki said that I'm Mick's soul mate, but I'm only fourteen years of age and I am not ready for that yet.

I finished packing, ‘Grandma I've finished packing, though I don't even know why you want me to go through with this, I don't know what's the point of making me depressed’ I though telapathicly to my Grandma.

I was alone for a few minutes before the door opened, I looked up to see my Mum, Tommy, Vince and Nikki, “what are you four staring at?” I snarled angrily as I stood up and shoved passed my Mum, I was downstairs before my Mum could even blink, I sulked as I stormed into the livingroom, I glared at my grandparents, “why are you so angry?” I heard a soft voice ask, I knew that it was Mick, “i’m angry because that bitch abandoned me when I was little over a day old and now she expects me to let her back into my life, I'm happy in England, I have friends and she's selfish enough to ask me to abandon them for her, she's lucky that I didn't rip her to shreds” I growled out as the other four came back downstairs, “your friends have been told already” my Mum said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Keep your hands to yourself” I hissed, “Mick you stay with her” Nikki said, I groaned, “i’m 14, I'm old enough to look after myself” I snapped as Mick wrapped his arms around me to try and calm me down, “i noticed that you haven't shoved Mick away from you” Tommy said, “that’s because he has a spinal disease and I didn't want to cause him any physical pain” I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.