Status: Completed

Life of Olivia

Chapter 49

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I said to Shan as she came walking out the front door.

"I'll tell you when we get back" she muttered.

"Ok" I sighed. I was starting to get anxious now. 'What is it?' I thought. I started to get this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Anyway we got lots of shopping to do" she said merrily, cradling my arm.

We caught the bus into town, I just prayed that I would not bump into Yemi or any of his mates.

"Awww look at these babe, they're so cute." Shan said packing up the tiniest trainers. "I'm definitely buying these."

"I think I've heard you say that 10 times already." I laughed. I was already holding 3 shopping bags full of clothes.

"Let's go to the toy store." Shan said clapping.

"I've got to carry most of the stuff remember. I only have two pairs of hands Shan." I groaned.

"I know I know babe, but I'm just going to buy 1 or 2 things. I promise." she said as we headed towards the shop.

I had to take charge in the end, Shan nearly brought out the whole of the shop.

"Finally" I sighed as we sat on the bus, to go back. The night was starting to set in.

"My feet and back ache." Shan groaned.

"My whole body ache, do you know how much stuff you made me carry Shan." I said eyeballing her.

"I'm sorry babe, I'll make some food and drink for you when we get back."