Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

A Very Very Happy Tanya. Michelle's POV

Without so much as a warning, Matt charged me. I didn't even have a chance to run. He had me up in the air and adjusted me to where I was sitting on his shoulders.

"You seem to be covered by sticky stuff. Maybe you should wash off." Matt said and began walking in the direction of the ocean.

"So are you!" I fought back and struggled on his shoulders, but I couldn't get out of the iron hold Matt The Bear had me in.

"But I'm not the one being man-handled." He shot back.

"Well, the super sweet Mattie I know wouldn't do that to little ol' me."

Matt snorted. "You don't know me yet." Not a great answer.

"That maybe so," Matt began running. "But don't give me the bad first impression!" I yelled.

I squealed as I almost lost my balance and gripped my arms around Matt's forehead when I felt his aviators. I smiled and snatched them off his face.

"Hey!" He yelled at me.

I ignored his cry. "Tanya!" I called.

"Yep?" she asked and paced herself with Matt's strides.

"Catch!" I instructed and tossed the sunglasses to her. She caught them and began to run in the opposite direction.

"Get back here, you twerp." Matt yelled and to me relief ran after Tanya.

"Jimmy!" Tanya shrieked and threw them over to him.

"Zacky! Get off your lazy ass and help me!" Yelled Matt and Zacky got to his feet and ran after Jimmy.

Jimmy squealed when he saw Zacky getting close and passed them to Tanya. A smile spread on her face when Zacky headed her way.

She purposefully let Zacky tackle her to the ground. I rolled my eyes when Zacky picked her up in a fireman's hold and ran our way.

"Good job, Zacky." Matt complimented. Zacky handed him back his sunglasses. "What do you say we douse these munchkins?"

"Hey! We are not that small." I told them.

Zacky ignored my protests. "Sure," He agreed with Matt.

They both started running towards the water and Tanya and me started screaming.

"Jimmy, save us!" Tanya yelled.

But it was too late. Zacky and Matt had already gotten to the water's edge and thrown us as far as they could. Tanya and I rose to the surface sputtering. I heard laughing in the distance and saw Matt and Zacky high-fiving each other and walking away.

That left Jimmy standing knee-deep in the water.

"Jimmy! What the heck?!" Tanya yelled at him. He smiled sheepishly at us.

"I-uh, don't wanna get my hair wet." Jimmy answered us and patted his head.

I was going to say something, but I saw a figure walking stealthily behind him. She let out a shrill battle cry and leapt on Jimmy's back and they went crashing down into the water.

I thought it was a crazed fan girl. Jimmy deserved it anyway, and if things got too out of control, we always had Matt.

Her and Jimmy broke to the surface.

"Babe!" Jimmy yelled happily and planted a sloppy wet kiss on her lips.

The girl broke the kiss. "You missed me that much?" she asked. Jimmy answered her nonverbally, but orally.

Okay, so she definitely wasn’t a fan girl. Unless Jimmy really, really missed his fans.

Things got awkward quickly in the water so Tanya and I went to go bother Johnny.

"So you guys got to meet Rev's girl?" He asked.

"Er, somewhat." I answered.

"Yeahhhh, about that…" Tanya trialed off.

"Hey, are you willing to make a bet?" Johnny asked me.

"Sure. What is it?" I answered.

"Fifty bucks that you cant pants Zacky." Johnny said, holding up the bill.

"Done!" Tanya shouted and snatched the fifty out of Johnny's hands.

"With Gena looking!" Johnny told Tanya.

"Okay, okay."

Zacky was sitting beside Gena on the sand. He stood up and I noticed he was the only guy not wearing swimming trunks.

"Here I go." Tanya told me and snuck up behind Zacky.

"Good luck," I muttered.

"That didn’t take long." Johnny commented.

"No, but you know she's more than willing to pull Zacky's trousers down." I narrowed my eyes at Johnny.

"Yeah, I knew." Johnny admitted without guilt.

"I guess what you lack in height you make up in brains." I answered.

Johnny scowled darkly at me. "You are Brian's kid."

I looked back over Zacky's situation just in time to see Tanya yank down his shorts. Zacky picked a grand day to go commando.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments, please.

or i wont update.

i lurve the my peeps that comment. they makes me feel loved! <3