Dear God, I Left Her When I Found Her

Trouble Makers. Brian's POV

I was sitting next to the car alone. I wasn't really sure why I was away from my friends and daughter. This was just nothing of what I had anticipated.

Michelle, my daughter, got along with everybody. So did Tanya and they were both welcomed into the group like they were there all along.

It was just so perfect. Too perfect. I found myself looking for the train wreck to occur.

Then I heard something that sounded like a trouble dinner bell.

"Look at that white ass!" Jimmy shouted.

I turned and finally saw what I had anticipated. Tanya crouched behind Zacky whose pants were around his ankles, wearing no underwear.

Everyone was laughing and found this hilarious. Except for Tanya, whose eyes had grew to the size of saucers and her jaw hung slack. Then there was Genna who looked very angry. At least until she knew whast ws really going on.

I looked over at Johnny. I had saw him and the two girls when Tanya had dashed off to Zacky. And I was sure he was invovled anyway.

I made a beeline for him and my daughter Michelle. Johnny was doubled over lauphing. When he saw my expression he sobered up immediatly.

"What's wrong man?"Johnny asked.

"Did you do that?" I aked indicating Tanya and Zacky.

"Uh.." Johnny trailed off.

"It was a bet." Michelle spoke up.

I turned to her. Oh, I couldn't believe it. "A bet?" I asked again. I shook my head. Of course I could believe it, this was Johnny we were talking about. "I should've known."

Jimmy jogged over to join us.

"Is the hobbit responsible for this?" Jimmy asked. See, he knew Johnny was involved in the guilty party.

Johnny nodded.

"How much money did you lose?"I asked at Johnny.

"Fifty bucks." Johnny answered.

"A bet, eh?" Jimmy asked in an offhand voice and leaned on my shoulder. "Was it worth it?"

I could see Johnny fighting a smile. It was indeed worth it. He just wasn't going to say it out loud with me around.

"Genna looked pissed." I told them.

Johnny's expression changed. He finally understood why I had gotten so ticked.

"Oh, I didn't think about that." Johnny told me.

"Of course not, tall guy." Jimmy told Johnny and clapped on the shoulder. "Well, I 'm gonna go check out the scene." Jimmy began to walk towards the girls, Matt, and Zacky.

"We should probably go, too." Michelle told me. "See what kind of trouble Tanya got me into this time." she sounded exasperated.

"She's a trouble maker, huh?" I asked.

Michelle snorted. " She's the deffinition of the youth gone wild."

I looked behind us and saw Johnny trekking guiltily behind us. Ugh. We were all trouble makers.

Jimmy and Matt walked over to us before we made it to the actuall crime scene. Matt's face was red and I'm sure it was from laughing. Jimmy was laughing.

"Johnny," Jimmy gasped between breathes. "You're an idiot." he punched Johnny good naturedly in the shoulder.

"No use rubbing it in, guys." Michelle laughed, then started on a solemner tone. "The damage has been done."

I rolled my eyes at her overly dramatic tone. We continued walking to the area. Zacky's pants were finally covering what pants were supposed to cover. Genna looked mad.

Tanya stood maybe two feet in front of Genna. Genna's eyes flashed, and I thought it was all over. And Tanya grinnned at her.

Genna might be the preppy blonde type, but she was one of us. She wasn't about to take shit from anyone.

Then the unexpected happened. Genna smiled and gave off a tinkling laugh.

"He's gotta cute butt anyways." Genna said.

"Yeah, you would know." Tanya chuckled in agreement.

The coiled tension disappeared. I cold feel the pressure let off my eardrums. I sighed a breath of relief.

I looked around and everyone seemed to be a little more looser. Val, Leanna, and my girl friend relaxed. They were prepared to break up a fight.

"Nevermind, Johnny." Jimmy padoned himself. " You are an idiot!" he accused Zacky and pointed a finger at him.

"Ugh," Matt sighed. "Let's call it a day."

"Yeah," Val agreed and wrapped her arms around him. "I think it's about time for a girl's night."

All the girls cheered except for kid-Michelle. Tanya cheered, even though she had no idea what a girl's night was.

"And," Val continued. "Since it was Johnny who lost the bet, he will be joining us."

All of us yelled, cheered, or groaned. Poor Johnny, he had to got to girl's night.
♠ ♠ ♠
buhahah.
enjoy a problem being resolved?
and what's girl's night? and johnny's going there soo...