I Knew You Were Trouble

You Do Like Him

Olivia rolled her eyes as Real Madrid Celebrated another winning season, she hadn't wanted to come to the game tonight, but Harry had dragged her to it, saying she needed to apologize to Cristiano for her behavior the other night. Olivia decided she was only going to say sorry to Cristiano to stop Harry nagging at her, the apology would mean very little as she would not mean a word of it, but Harry didn't have to know that.

" Why are you frowning so badly?" Harry asked, placing an arm around Olivia.

Olivia shrugged him him off and then turned to face him " One I didn't want to be here tonight and two I have to say sorry to that idiot down there" she spat angrily, pointing at Cristiano.

Harry just chuckled lightly, he knew she was annoyed right now but the surprise for her later would change all that.

" Just say sorry to him and then it will all be over with" Harry encouraged, as they walked towards the pitch.

Cristiano raised his head suddenly, he smiled at Harry, then turned his eyes on Olivia, she saw a brief flicker of annoyance in them then he turned and Hugged Luka Modric. Good he was annoyed she thought, it made her smile a little.

Harry headed straight for Cristiano, Olivia stayed where she was if Cristiano wanted this apology so bad, he could come to her. Olivia watched with indifference as the team celebrated around her.

" I forgot you were not much of a football fan" Sergio grinned as he stood next to Olivia.

A slow smile spread a cross Olivia's face she had met Sergio quite a few times and thought he was a nice guy " Hi Sergio" she said, giving him a quick hug.

" You don't look so happy" Sergio noted, as he pulled away from Olivia.

Olivia waved her arms around the team celebrating " This doesn't interest me" she muttered.

" Cheer up Oli, Cristiano is looking at you" Sergio smiled.

Olivia snorted in disgust " Is that supposed to cheer me up? she asked sarcastically.

Sergio smiled at Olivia " You and Cristiano just need to admit your feelings" he replied quietly.

Olivia looked away from Sergio " I don't know what you are talking about, I am happy with Harry" she smilied, but it never quite reached her eyes.

Sergio sighed a little as he pulled Olivia away from the team " You and I know that is a lie, you are just settling for Harry" he replied.

Olivia said nothing, she could not really deny it any longer when there was some truth in what Sergio was saying.

" It doesn't change anything, I will be happy with Harry" Olivia said, not sure who she was trying to convince more, herself or Sergio.

Sergio didn't look like he believed her either " How many times a day do you say that to yourself?" he asked, as Harry and Cristiano walked in their direction.

" Please drop it" " Olivia hissed at Sergio.

Sergio sighed but nodded his head " I will.. for Now" he warned, before he walked away leaving Olivia to think about what he had just said.

***

Olivia forced a smile on her face as Cristiano and Harry came to stand beside her, she looked at Harry who gave her an encouraging look.

" Harry said, you have something to say to me" Cristiano smiled.

Olivia nodded her head, the sooner she got this over with, the sooner she could leave and go home. " I want to say sorry to you for chuckling wine over you, I was out of order" she replied.

Harry smiled at Olivia glad she had apologized, but she ignored him and waited for Cristiano to say something.

" I should say sorry too, I pushed and pushed you" Cristiano replied, taking Olivia by surprise, she hadn't been expecting that.

Olivia looked for any signs that Cristiano was mocking her, but she could not see any, he was being genuine with her.

" Apology accepted" Olivia said, forcing a small smile on her face.

Cristiano moved closer to Olivia " Friends?" he said warily, as he held his hand out for her.

Olivia slowly took Cristiano's hand, she tried to ignore the way she felt when his hand slipped into hers, she could see that Cristiano had also felt it, they both quickly dropped their hands and looked away from each other.

Harry was happy that Cristiano and Olivia had made peace and decided it was time to drop his little surprise " I have a surprise for you both" he grinned.

Olivia eyed Harry wondering what the surprise was, she had a feeling she was not going to like it " What have you done?" she asked.

" I have booked a holiday for all three of us and maybe if you two could spend time together, you may find that you actually like each other" Harry smiled.

Cristiano smirked at Harry's ridiculous idea, he could see that Olivia already hated, this was going to be fun.

" Are you being serious?" Olivia asked.

Harry nodded his head " Yeah, it will be fun" he smiled.

Olivia didn't know where to laugh or Cry, this had a total disaster written all over it, she looked at Cristiano who seemed totally up for it.

" I am in" Cristiano smirked,

Harry grinned happily then looked back at Olivia she didn't look best pleased, she was still in shock.

" Olivia?" he said carefully.

Olivia knew she couldn't air her real feelings on this doomed holiday as it would hurt Harry, so she lied instead " Great looking forward to it" she mustered with as much fake joy as possible.

Cristiano saw right through Olivia's little fake act but didn't say anything he was going to enjoy seeing her out of her comfort zone.

" I knew you would both love the idea" Harry gushed.

Olivia rolled her eyes and quickly excused herself saying she had to go to the bathroom. Harry moved to let her past, Olivia walked quickly away from her clueless boyfriend. This holiday was going end in disaster for everyone, she could just feel it.

***
" He did what?" Amy squealed loudly, she knew Harry was not the brightest but hadn't taken him for a complete idiot, he was only going end up pushing Cristiano closer to Olivia.

" He booked a holiday for us and Cristiano is coming too" Olivia replied, laughing at her situation.

Amy shook her head " That is a disaster waiting to happen, what on earth was he thinking?" Amy gasped.

" He wants Cristiano and I to get on" Olivia laughed again, rolling her eyes.

Amy stared at her best friend, they were having a girls night in and it seemed like it came at the right time. " You both hate each other" she pointed out, although she suspected that it wasn't all just hate.

" Try telling that to Harry,but he is just happy that we agreed to this stupid holiday" Olivia muttered.

Amy watched Olivia closely " You don't have feelings for Cristiano do you?" she asked.

" No of course not" Olivia said way too quickly.

Amy saw the panic in Olivia's eyes " Are you sure about that?" she asked.

Olivia looked away and nodded her head but didn't say anything which made Amy gasp loudly, It was obvious that Olivia liked Cristiano.

" You do like Cristiano" Amy laughed.

Olivia stared down at her hands " I don't want to" she replied weakly as she covered her face with her hands.

Amy pulled Olivia's hands away from her face " You can't help who you fall in love with" she said gently.

" It doesn't matter, Cristiano will never like me like that, so this conversation is pointless" Olivia mumbled.

Amy smiled a little, Olivia was usually the smart one but when it came to guys she was clueless. " Anyone with Eyes can see how much Cristiano likes you, I seen the way he stares at you, why do you think he winds you up so much, its a classic sign" she pointed out.

Olivia sighed a little as she picked up her glass of wine and took a huge gulp " Nothing can happen, I can't hurt Harry" she said quietly.

" Oli, you can't stay with someone you don't love, you will end up hurting him more" Amy said.

Olivia rubbed her head a little " This is such a mess I don't know what to do" she muttered.

" It doesn't have to be a mess" Amy replied.

Olivia shook her head she couldn't do this to Harry it would hurt him so much, he had picked her up when Cristiano had broke her and fixed her, she couldn't betray him in the worst possible way.

" Harry is the one for me" Olivia declared.

Amy shook her head not agreeing with Olivia's decision, someone was going to get hurt if Olivia lived in complete denial. She hoped that her friend would come to her senses soon and see what was in front of her, Cristiano would not hang around forever.