The Moment I Knew

What Matters To Me Is You

Alesha forced a smile on her face as she watched Real Madrid take on Barcelona, it was a important game, Madrid as was already playing catch up and couldn't afford to drop more points in the title race. Looking down at the pitch she immediately looked for Cristiano,she smiled when she finally spotted him. Ever since he had come back from International duty with Portugal he had been a little distracted, at first she had put that down to their little spat but they had quickly got passed their fight so she was a little curious at what was going on inside Cristiano's head.

" You shouldn't be here"

Alesha sighed a little as she looked at Dolores, she had still not gotten over her bug and Dolores had suggested she stayed at home, but Cristiano had almost thrown a strop at the thought of her not being at his game, that she said she was fine to go to the game, but she was regretting that decision now, she was starting to feel sick again.

" I am fine really" Alesha said, as she opened her bottle of water and took a sip of it, hoping the nauseous feeling would go away.

Dolores shook her head at Alesha's stubbornness " If you just told Cristiano you were not feeling well, he would understand you not being here" she replied.

" Cristiano would have not talked to me for days if I missed this match" she replied.

Dolores leaned into Alesha " You can't ignore the obvious" she warned.

" I have no idea what you are talking about" Alesha replied, rolling her eyes

Dolores looked pointedly at Alesha's stomach " You are clearly with child" she whispered.

Alesha shook her head, she was just feeling a little rundown, she wasn't pregnant she had just picked up a bug and that was all it was, she refused to even think about the idea of her possibly being pregnant.

" I took a test and it was negative" Alesha lied, just wanting to put an end to this conversation.

Dolores stared at Alesha wondering if she was actually telling the truth " Really?" she asked.

" Yes so can we drop the baby conversation, as there is not going to be a baby any time soon" Alesha smiled, as she turned back to the game.

Alesha felt bad lying to Dolores but right now she didn't even want to face up to the fact she could be pregnant, right now would not be a good time, she and Cristiano were just finding their footing in their relationship, they didn't need a baby so soon, it would just add more stress to their new relationship.

Watching Cristiano run with the ball Alesha got to her feet as she watched him pass the ball to Bale, then he ran into the box, where Bale found him with a lovely pass, and he headed it past Ter Stegen, she cheered loudly as he ran towards the fans to celebrate, maybe this match wasn't going to be as bad as she first feared.

***
Alesha bit on her lip as she made herself comfortable on Cristiano's bed, she pulled his shirt she was wearing down a little, she felt a little silly but she hoped he would like his surprise, she decided after his performance tonight he deserved a little treat.

The door opened and a tired looking Cristiano walked in, he flung his bag down on the floor and looked over at Alesha, a slow smile crossed his face.

" You played so well tonight" Alesha smiled softly.

Cristiano smirked at Alesha as he walked over to her " I always play well" he replied.

Alesha rolled her eyes playfully " You and your ego is a better love story than Twilight" she joked, as she placed her arms around his neck.

Cristiano pulled gently at the shirt Alesha was wearing " What is this you are wearing?" he asked, smiling.

" I thought you could do with a treat after the way you played tonight" Alesha smiled " I know we have not had much sex lately and I just want to make up for that now" she said, moving to kiss Cristiano.

Cristiano kissed her back, slowly taking over the kiss, he moved her back towards the pillow, his hands slipping under shirt. " You know us being together isn't just about sex" he said in between kisses.

" I know that, but I just wanted to celebrate with you tonight" Alesha replied, ignoring that nauseous feeling that had crept back into her stomach.

Cristiano pulled back a little to looked at Alesha, and stopped what he was doing, she looked a little pale " Are you feeling up to this?" he aslked.

" Yes" Alesha replied, as she pulled Cristiano back on top of her.

Cristiano leaned down to kiss Aesha's neck and just as his lips were about to touch her skin, she pushed him away, he quickly moved off her and watched as Alesha dashed for the bathroom, he got off the bed and quickly followed her.

" Go away" Alesha groaned

Cristiano sighed a little as he walked towards Alesha and pulled her hair back as she kept being sick, he knew she had been feeling off for a little while but thought she had gotten over the worst of it, clearly not.

" I think you should make an appointment to see a doctor" Cristiano said.

Alesha shook her head as she flushed the toilet and walked over to brush her teeth " I am fine, its just a bug it will pass" she replied.

" You have been saying that for the last two weeks and here you are still being sick" Cristiano pointed out.

Alesha glared at Cristiano " If I say I am fine, then I am fine" she snapped at him.

" Clearly you are not fine if you keep being sick" Cristiano muttered sarcastically.

Quickly brushing her teeth, she just wanted to ignore the fact she was sick again and carry on where they left off " I said I am good" she replied through gritted teeth.

Cristiano shook his head as he leaned against the door " You are being stupid ignoring this won't make it go away" he said.

Alesha pushed past Cristiano and made her way back to the bed " Are we going to celebrate your win or not?" she asked.

" Not, you being sick has sort of killed the mood" Cristiano snapped back at Alesha.

Climbing into bed Alesha shook her head "Okay Fine well I am going to sleep" she muttered unhappily.

" We need to talk about this Alesha, My brother said you were feeling off when I had been away with Portugal in New York" Cristiano said.

Pulling the duvet over her head Alesha hoped to block Cristiano out but she could still hear him ranting " I told you it was just a stomach bug" she yelled underneath the duvet.

Cristiano walked to the bed and pulled the duvet off Alesha " A stomach bug that has lasted nearly a month?" he asked.

Alesha groaned loudly not wanting to talk about this right now " I am not talking about this right now" she replied.

" Well you are going to have to talk about it sometime" Cristiano said, as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Turning on her side, her back to Cristiano, Alesha closed her eyes " How about we talk about what has been distracting you lately?" she said.

" I haven't been distracted" Cristiano denied.

Alesha snorted a little, she didn't believe him " Clearly something happened in New York but you don't see me pushing you to talk about it" she replied.

" What happened in New York doesn't affect my health" Cristiano snapped at her.

Alesha eyes widened a little at Cristiano little slip so something had happened in New York " So are you going to tell me about it?" she asked.

" Its not important, what matters more to me is you" Cristiano said.

Alesha turned back to face Cristiano " I told you am fine" she muttered.

" I don't believe you" Cristiano retorted.

Groaning loudly Alesha turned on her back and stared up at the ceiling " Its not important what matters more is what are you hiding from me?" she asked.

" I am not hiding anything" Cristiano replied.

Alesha laughed coldly as she got out of bed " Now look who is lying" she smiled.

" I am not lying, nothing important happened in New York, but something important clearly is going on with you" Cristiano yelled, getting a little frustrated.

Pulling the door open she didn't want to fight with Cristiano which is why she was taking herself out the room, she had planned on a good night but it had just gone disastrously wrong " I don't want to talk about it" she said again.

" You are so stubborn and its frustrating" Cristiano yelled after Alesha, if she wasn't going to make an appointment for the doctor he would just have to do it himself. No matter what she said he knew this had to be more than a stomach bug, four weeks was a very long time it didn't make sense.

Alesha smiled a little as she moved out the room, truth was she was in complete denial and did not want to face up to what was causing her to be sick, because then it would be real and she wasn't sure if she and Cristiano would ever be ready for it.

***
The next morning at Breakfast Alesha found herself sitting beside Cristiano, he was talking to Ricky about their plans for today, she was a little annoyed that Cristiano was planning to spend all day with Ricky she had wanted to do something with him.

" Do you want some coffee?" Dolores asked, looking at Alesha.

Alesha shook her head " I will just stick with my water" she said quietly, she had barely been able to keep her food down this morning and she didn't want to be sick again because she knew Cristiano would just continue to nag at her.

Cristiano looked at Alesha, she still looked a little pale and he had noticed she had barely touched her breakfast " I will make an appointment for you, this is getting ridiculous" he said quietly.

" I don't need you making appointments for me, I can do it myself" Alesha muttered, glaring at Cristiano, wishing he would not make a scene today.

Cristiano rolled his eyes " Well why don't you do it now?" he suggested.

Alesha moved her chair away from Cristiano, she had the sudden urge to hit him and she didn't want to do that, she couldn't believe how pushy he was being " I will do it later" she replied dismissively.

" Make sure you do or I will make the appointment for you" Cristiano warned.

Alesha just nodded her head, as she bit on her lip she was beginning to feel sick again, she was aware Cristiano was staring at her, she slowly got to her feet and stumbled a little, she felt a little dizzy, she reached for the table and steadied herself.

Cristiano sighed as he helped Alesha sit back down " I am going make that appointment for you now" he muttered, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialed his doctor's number.

Alesha didn't even bother trying to protest she knew it would be no use, Cristiano would just keep nagging at her if she didn't get checked out. " I know what is wrong with me" she mumbled quietly.

Cristiano just raised his brow at Alesha, as he waited on his call connecting " Do you want to share with me?" he asked.

Alesha shook her head as she put her arms on the table and laid her head on them " Maybe after I have seen the Doctor" she said quietly.

***
Cristiano slowed his run down on the treadmill, he had been working out for the last hour, he had offered to go to the doctors with Alesha but she refused and Decided to go with Dolores instead on his orders, he wasn't letting her go alone. He was really worried about her, she was being sick all the time and not eating right something was clearly wrong with her.

" You look troubled" Ricky said, as he stepped into the gym with fresh bottles of water for them.

Cristiano stopped the treadmill and climbed off, he took a bottle of water from Ricky " Just worried about Alesha" he said.

" I am sure she will be okay" Ricky smiled.

Cristiano shook his head as he took a drink of his water " I have never known someone so stubborn as her in my life" he replied

" She is almost as stubborn as you" Ricky teased.

Cristano laughed a little as he finished his water " I reckon she is worse than me" he smirked.

Ricky just rolled his eyes as he watched Cristiano prepare to warm down " So have you spoken to Irina since New York?" he asked.

Cristiano shook his head, he was trying to forget all about Irina but it was hard when she could be possibly carrying his child " I am avoiding all her calls, I just can't deal with her right now" he replied.

" You can't keep ignoring her" Ricky warned

Cristiano knew that but he could try " I just have so much to deal with at the moment, she is not at the top of my list of priorities right now" he muttered.

" I get that but the longer you leave it the more problems it is going cause for you and Alesha" Ricky replied " She will find out and it would better if it came from you" he added.

Cristiano sighed deeply " I can't tell Alesha at the moment, she is dealing with stuff right now, its not the right time" he said.

" Maybe not right now but you will have to tell Alesha, before she finds out from someone else" Ricky warned.

Cristiano frowned a little he knew by someone else Ricky meant Irina, but he didn't think even she would be that stupid to reveal to the world that she had been cheating on Bradley with him.

" Irina won't say anything, she has Bradley" Cristiano replied.

Ricky shook his head, he couldn't believe how naive Cristiano was being " What happens if they break up?" he asked " Irina has always been a bit of a loose cannon" he added.

" Maybe but I still don't think she will say anything, so I have time and I will tell Alesha but in my own time" Cristiano sighed, ignoring the awful feeling in the pit of his stomach he just knew how Alesha was going to react at his news and while he hadn't done anything wrong, he knew she was going to be angry at him and the situation he now found himself in.