The Moment I Knew

Its My Fault

A few weeks had passed since Alesha had gone back to London, and Cristiano had gone back to his old ways much to his family's disgust. He had spiraled out of control after Irina had found out she was further along in her pregnancy than she had originally thought meaning her baby couldn't possibly be his. So they had a big argument and she went back to New York to be with Bradley vowing never to speak to Cristiano again, not that he was that bothered, truth be told he hoped to never see Irina again.

Cristiano smirked lazily at the girl currently sleeping beside him, it was the fourth girl he had brought home in a week, his mother would be furious, he chuckled at the disapproving look he knew was coming from his mother, she had tried to get him to call Alesha, but he had time to think and decided she was better off without him. What he did was awful and he never expected Alesha to ever talk to him again and he wouldn't blame her he had a been a total ass towards her and their unborn child.

The girl moved beside him, pulling Cristiano away from his thoughts " I have fun last night, we should really do it again sometime" she smiled.

" I don't think so" Cristiano replied, as he climbed out of bed and quickly pulled his boxers on.

The girl was a little taken back by Cristiano's bluntness " Did you not have fun last night?" she pouted moving closer to him.

" Sweetheart it was great but I am not looking for anything serious" Cristiano smirked, as he picked up the blue dress and handed it to the girl, he wanted her to leave sharpish.

The girl snatched the dress away from Cristiano muttering he was such a dick under her breath, he smirked as her words got more foul with every rant, he silently agreed with every word.

" I will show you out" Cristiano said, as he pulled a shirt over his head, and walked towards the door.

The girl stayed where she was frowning, Cristiano sighed as he looked back at her " What is it now?" he asked, losing patience with the girl.

" I can't even stay for breakfast?" she asked

Cristiano rolled his eyes as he shook his head " Afraid not" he replied, sounding anything but sorry.

" You are such a Prince Charming, I don't know what girls see in you" the girl spat sarcastically.

Cristiano smiled again " You were certainly were not complaining when you were calling out my name last night" he said with a mocking smile.

" Ugh you are so disgusting, I will see myself out" the girl snapped at Cristiano.

Cristiano waved at her as she pushed past him, he knew he wouldn't see her again so didn't care that he had offended her, he had offered her nothing more than a one night only deal, it wasn't his fault that the girl wanted more, or that is how he tried to justify his behavior to himself these days.

***

Alesha smiled as she sat down next t her father, he had brought her to Arsenal's home match, the last few weeks had been tough, but her parents and Hannah had done everything possible to make sure she had stuff to do, distracting her from all thoughts of Cristiano. It had worked for a while until Alesha had come across an article that Cristiano had gone back to his old ways, she saw the pictures of him with those girls and it hurt her she couldn't even deny that, she just thought he would have waited a few months before he punished her with pictures of his one night stands.

" So who do you think is going to win today?" Robert asked

Alesha smiled at her dad " Arsenal of course" she said, pulling out her phone to take a picture of her with her dad, then she posted it to Instagram without thinking, she hadn't been on the app at all over the last few weeks she had wanted to avoid anything to do with Cristiano. Her phone started vibrating with notifications from Instagram, she saw a few fans liked her post, then her heart skipped a little when she saw Cristiano's name on the likes. Then she frowned when she saw the comments people had left.

I thought they broke up?

I heard he cheated again another wrote

Irina is so much prettier anyways

He can do better

I don't know what he ever saw in her.

It was just a Showmance

He has moved on clearly.

Alesha sighed a little as she came out of the app and put her phone back into her pocket, she knew that she shouldn't let those comments to her, but they still hurt and she was still hurting over the break up reading those comments was like pouring salt into the wound.

" Are you okay?" Robert asked, noticing the sudden change in Alesha.

Alesha forced a smile on her face " I am good" she lied, as the whistle blew for the start of the game, she stared down at her stomach, she had had a little bump now, it was not really noticeable unless you were looking for it, she had still to tell her parents about the baby but she would tell them soon, she was just trying to settle back into London.

" Its been a while since we came to a game together" Robert smiled.

Alesha smiled " Yeah I have missed it" she replied, as the crowd noise grew louder.

Robert smiled as he settled back into his seat, he watched Alesha as she quickly become engrossed in the match, he was glad to see her smiling again, after the last few weeks had been full of tears, even if she would never admit it but it was clear she was missing Cristiano and he was curious why she refused to even think of talking to him, it must be pretty bad if she cut off all contact, he had tried to ask a couple of times but Alesha just kept shutting down on him, so he ended up just backing off, hoping she would open up in her own time.

***

Cristiano yawned as he half listened to Jorge Mendes, he was tired and bored and really did not want to talk about what he was doing today, just one day he wanted to have day to himself where he could do what he wanted.

" So when is Alesha coming back to Madrid?" Jorge asked without looking up from his diary " You will need her to attend an award Ceremony with you" he replied.

Cristiano didn't say anything so Jorge finally looked up " Cristiano when is she back in Madrid?" he asked again.

" Alesha is not coming back, she ended things with me" Cristiano replied, rubbing his eyes a little.

Jorge frowned a little " She needs to come back its in her contract, she is contracted to you for twelve months, she has barely done eight months" he said.

" Its my fault, I am the reason why she walked away" Cristiano said.

Jorge shook his head "We can sue her, she is in breach of her contract, I don't care what goes on between you two, but she still has a contract to see through" he replied.

" Its only four more months can we just leave it, I am to blame not her" Cristiano said.

Jorge stared at Cristiano hoping he was not slipping back into old ways " Well its up to you, you can decide" he said.

" I don't need her here" Cristiano said, not really believing the lie he had just told Jorge, he would never admit it but he was missing Alesha and had come close to booking flights to go and see her in London.

Jorge wrote something down in his diary but Cristiano couldn't see what he had wrote " So who will you take to the awards ceremony?" he asked.

" Probably My brother or Hugo" Cristiano replied, as his phone vibrated in his pocket, he pulled it out and smirked when he saw who was calling him.

Cristiano stared at Jorge " Are we done here?" he asked.

" Yes go and take your call" Jorge replied.

Cristiano made his way out of the room, glad that his plans had come through for tonight, he didn't want to be alone tonight, he swiped his phone screen and accepted the call, hoping this girl would not be as difficult as the one this morning.

***
Alesha made her way towards Hannah, after the match she had agreed to go out for some dinner with Hannah, needing a little girl time, her dad was lovely but his constants are you okay was starting to drive her crazy.

" You look better than the last time I saw you" Hannah smiled, as she hugged Alesha.

Alesha hugged Hannah back and then pulled away and sat down " I feel better" she replied, she placed her purse on the table and picked up a menu.

" Do you really?" Hannah asked carefully.

Alesha nodded head " Yeah am over Madrid and what happened" she replied.

" I must say you look happier, in fact I would say you are glowing found yourself a new man?" Hannah said with a teasing smile.

Alesha laughed a little " No new man, I happy just to be on my own for a while" she said, her hand brushing lightly across her stomach. " In fact I have something to tell you" she added.

" Ooh do share" Hannah said, as she ordered herself some wine and she was about to order Alesha some wine as well but she stopped her.

Alesha sat back in her chair " I am pregnant" she smiled.

Hannah stared at Alesha in surprise that had been the last thing she had been expecting to come out of her friend's mouth " Oh my god" she said " Is the baby Cristiano's?" she asked " How far along are you?" she added.

Alesha laughed again " Calm down a little and I will tell you" she said rolling her eyes playfully " Yes the baby is Cristiano's and I am most four months along" she smiled.

" Does he know?" Hannah asked, a little curious why Alesha had moved back to London when she was carrying Cristiano's baby.

Alesha nodded her head she wasn't going to go into full details as it was between her and Cristiano and she didn't really want anyone to know the reason why she was back in London.

" He knows" was all she said as she glanced down at her Menu.

Hannah pulled the menu away from Alesha " Is the baby the reason why you left Madrid?" she asked.

Alesha shook her head " No we just grew apart" she lied.

" You don't have to keep defending him, you are no longer with him" Hannah said softly.

Alesha sighed a little " I am not defending him, its complicated lets leave it at that" she replied, just wanting to have a nice meal with Hannah.

Hannah went to push Alesha more but she saw the look on her face and decided not to, she had a feeling there was a lot more to this break up than Alesha was letting on but knew there was no point in asking Alesha to keep reliving her break up, it was clear she was trying to move on and she was going to help her do that.

***
Cristiano looked at the brunette sleeping beside him, then quietly climbed out of bed and got his laptop and moved back into the bed, he turned it on, not sure this was a good idea but he had to do this he had to try.Cristiano heard the girl stir beside him in bed he glanced at her moving slightly away from her so the brightness from the laptop would not wake her up.

Cristiano found what he was looking for, he had a free weekend coming up next weekend, he could go then, he quickly booked himself a flight to London, hoping he was making the right decision, he wouldn't blame Alesha if she didn't want to talk to him but he had to try, he couldn't keep living like this. He would normally take a private plane but he just wanted to go unnoticed and didn't want to create much fuss. He would just be in London for a day maybe two at most depending how well it went with Alesha. Smiling he closed the laptop and laid back in bed, the girl whose name he could not remember snuggled closer to him, he shook his head in disgust as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.