Oh, Glory

All The Possibilities

The next morning was a bit like last time. Except Josh ignored me completely because he was too busy screaming and whooping. And that I had Lucky Charms.

I dressed in dark indigo short shorts and a Chiodos band shirt that was aqua blue with a lot of colors and 'Chiodos' in black. I paired this with some navy bangles and my gray Converse. I put on my eyeliner and was ready to go.

Around ten, I left the house with Zac and Josh. Who were both in the backseat. (Think: "HAYLES? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" "Driving." "I'M GONNA DRIVE NOW GET OUT OF THE FRONT SEAT!" "Just for that, you're getting in the back." "WHA -" "IN, NOW, OR WE'LL ALL STAY HOME ON HOUSE ARREST FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS UNTIL OUR INTERVIEW TIME EXPIRES!") Zac looked really pissed at Josh the whole way there.

Luckily, the lady at the front desk from last time wasn't there. Instead, there was a young girl (young, as in twenty-more-or-less) with a black shirt and checkered headband matched with a checkered choker. She looked up when we came in and smiled.

"Hayley, right?"

"Uh...yea..." I was kind of creeped out, but I didn't say anything.

"Your hair - pretty much stands out around here. Not that it's ugly - it's beautiful. I'll alert Mr. Janick you're here." She typed up something on the computer while I was glowing inside. All that freezing-my-ass-off-cold-hair washing really paid off.

About five minutes later, the girl looked up and told us to go through the door down the hall to her right.

The walls were decorated with paint splatter pictures.

I knocked on the closed door at the end and I think Mr. Janick answered. "Hi, Mr. Janick," I said.

"John," he told me, and led all three of us inside. "I saw you guys at a gig in Florida a few weeks back and thought you were great."

"Thanks," said Zac. "Nice to know someone appreciated it besides our fans."

"No problem," said John. "You guys got signed on, so you're going to have to be worth something." I just realized I was onto the same lable as some of my favorite bands!

"This is so awesome!" I yelped. "So when can we start recording?"

"Anytime you want, as soon as you make a name for yourselves. We'll get the recording done in the studios and make the covers after."

"Great! Thanks again, John," said Josh, and they shook hands. I rolled my eyes.

"See you guys later!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! 44 readers! COME ON LET'S MAKE IT HIGHER! =D

Comments?!