Oh, Glory

There's No Place Else You'd Rather Be

I wish it was my birthday. Josh and Zac kept whining for new clothes to their parents while I asked sweetly and got new eyeliner. The hotel I'd been living in before the Farros let me stay was cleaned out of all my junk and I checked out.

Everything that was mine was in my room. I didn't want to mess up the Farros' house since I was, after all, the guest. Mr. and Mrs. Farro told me they didn't mind if I went to acting like Josh and Zac (pigs) but to me it didn't feel right so I didn't.

A few days after we'd dropped off the CD at the office we still didn't get a letter. I was tempted to send them an email reminding them, but Mr. Farro talked me out of that (with a lecture on business).

Finally, one day I was walking home from the mall because it was actually nice for once outside and checked the mailbox. Inside were a few bills, a Starbucks gift card, and a letter from Fueled By Ramen. My eyes widened and I ran inside the house.

"ZAC! JOSH!" I yelled. I ran up to my room, threw the Starbucks card onto my bed, and ran back downstairs to the living room.

"What? Stop making such a racket, Sponges." Josh yawned and tossed a napkin into the trash can by a desk. "It's vacation."

"WE GOT THE LETTER BACK FROM RAMEN," I said very loudly and clearly into his ear. You could never have seen a person sit up straighter or faster.

"Come on, open it!"

"Call Jeremy!"

Zac dived for the phone and in a few minutes Jeremy knocked on the front door, which Josh answered. At the end of this we were all seated comfortably in the living room...well, actually I was because I was sitting down with everyone crowded around my shoulder.

"Open it," hissed Josh. "Hurry up."

I ripped the flap open and pulled out the paper.

Everyone read it in silence and we all whooped for joy at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! =)

Comments?

* Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!