Status: My first story.

There's Something About You

Chapter 4

"Matt looks happy"the brunette with the skimpy dress and long high heels murmured in the crowded bar. She continued packing away glasses and looked at her friend.

"Please"her friend snorted as she took a long drag from the cigarette in her hand. "Have you seen his new girl? He can do much better."

"Like you?"

"Of course. I'm a fucking ten. I have bigger boobs and a bigger ass. What else does a guy want? Especially a rock star. All he really wants is a fuck buddy and I'm the perfect one. I can do shit that girl can't."

"Like what?"her friend snorted. She knew that Devin wasn't really what M.Shadows wanted, but she was not going to be the one to tell her.

Adrianna Bonasera didn't really like Devin Jones, but she had to tolerate her. Adrianna needs this work to get her through college, and Devin is sleeping with the manager and can easily get her fired if she runs her mouth.

"Matt used to fuck me in the ass"she admitted proudly, "he came in my mouth as well. I don't think he gets to do that with the prude he's dating now."

Adrianna didn't say anything after that. She was disgusted beyond belief.
How could one girl be so fucking disgusting and degrading?
How could she be proud to have been used as a sex toy?

"I'm gonna get him back Audrey."

"It's Adrianna, and good luck. I don't think she'll let him go without a fight."

"We'll see."