Steal My Heart

Don't Say I Never Give You Anything

Lily ignored Cristiano as she stepped onto the private plane that would take them to Portugal, she heard him sigh but just kept going to her seat, Victoria following behind wondering what was going on, she had noticed how awkward it was between Lily and Cristiano on the drive to the airport, but kept quiet knowing it wasn't her place to say anything.

" Are things okay between you and Cristiano?" Victoria asked once they were all seated, Cristiano couldn't have picked a further seat away from Lily if he tried.

Lily forced a smile on her face " Yeah why wouldn't it be?" she asked, a disinterested look on her face.

" I don't know maybe because of the awkward drive on the way here" Victoria whispered, knowing Lily wasn't telling her the full truth.

Lily just shrugged her shoulders as she looked out the window " This is the way it has always been" she muttered " The way it should be" she added, while glancing at Cristiano, he was currently on his phone, no doubt whispering sweet nothings to Irina.

Victoria stared at Lily and gasped a little as she figured out why Lily was closing herself off from Cristiano " You like him" she whispered so no one else who hear.

Lily shook her head " No I don't" she denied.

" Then why are you going back to Portugal with him?" Victoria asked " You could have always said no" she pointed out.

Lily laughed a little " Say no to Ronaldo, nobody says no to him, he always gets what he wants" she mumbled.

" I am still not buying it Lily" Victoria smirked, as the plane took off.

Lily just laughed as she looked over at Cristiano, he was frowning down at his phone, he suddenly looked up and met Lily's gaze, the way he was currently looking at her reminded Lily of their first meeting at his house, shaking her head slightly she looked away and focused her gaze on the sky outside her window.

" I can so feel the tension between you" Victoria whispered.

Lily just laughed a little " Its all in your head" she replied, putting headphones on her head, she was clearly done with this conversation. She could feel Victoria's smug gaze on her but chose to ignore it and turned the volume up on her headphones blocking everyone out.

***

Placing her suitcase by the bed Lily looked around the hotel room she would be staying in with Victoria over the next few days, it was rather lovely, she liked it. Looking over at Victoria she smirked when she saw she was on her phone again, no doubt it was Neymar.

" How is lover boy?" Lily asked.

Victoria blushed a little, looking up from her phone " How do you know it was Neymar?" she asked.

" You have been so attached to your phone all morning, its not hard to figure out who you are talking to" Lily replied, as she sat down on her bed. " Tell Him I said Hi" she added.

Victoria just grinned as she went back to typing on her phone, it made Lily pick up her phone, she had no messages waiting for her, she sighed what did she expect she told Cristiano to leave her alone, and he was just doing that, he had barely uttered more than one word to her in the last two days, his family were none the wiser about their situation, they had just assumed they had another daily falling out.

" Neymar wants to know if you want to meet for Lunch?" Victoria asked.

Lily frowned a little she didn't know her way around Portugal and knew they were likely to get lost " Are you sure that is a good idea?" she asked " We don't exactly know our way about" she added.

" Neymar would show us about, he knows Portugal quite well" Victoria answered.

Lily smiled at the excited look on Victoria's face she didn't want to be the one to say no to her " Okay we will go, it will be good to get out of this hotel room and kill some time" she replied.

" Great" Victoria smiled brightly.

Lily watched as Victoria sent another message to Neymar glad at least one of them were happy, she stood up to head to the bathroom when a soft knock at the room door stopped Lily in her tracks she looked back at Victoria

" Are you expecting someone?" Lily asked, walking across to the door.

Victoria shook her head without looking up from her phone " No its probably room service" she replied gently.

Lily pulled the door opened and sighed deeply wishing it was room service " What do you want?" she asked rather bluntly.

Cristiano smirked a little " I thought I could show your girls about" he replied, looking into the room and over at Victoria who was still distracted by her phone.

" We already have a tour guide" Lily muttered.

Cristiano frowned at Lily, he knew she didn't know anyone in Portugal " Who? he asked.

" Neymar" Victpria answered for Lily " You should go with Cristiano" she added looking at Lily with a devious glint in her eyes.

Lily shook her head " I can't leave you on your own" she insisted.

" I won't be on my own, once Neymar is done with training he is coming to get me" she replied.

Cristiano reached for Lily's arm " Great you can come with me" he smiled, pulling her out of the room, Lily sighed, shaking her head, but allowed Cristiano to lead her out of the room, she glanced back at Victoria who mouthed go have fun at her, glaring at her friend she would get her back for this later.

***
The cold water felt good as Lily took several long gulps, before she stopped, the weather was so hot today and the walking about they had done in the last hour had taken a lot out of her, seeing a opportunity to take a break Lily made her way over to a few steps and sat down, placing her bottle of water beside her, she looked at Cristiano who didn't seem to be affected by how hot it was today.

" How can you not be affected by how hot it is today?" Lily asked, as she pulled her jumper off and tired it around her waist.

Cristiano just smiled as he sat down next to Lily " I am just so used to it" he replied.

An awkward silence fell between then, Lily glanced at Cristiano wondering why he had come by her hotel room, she didn't buy the whole wanting to show her around.

" I am sorry about the other day" Cristiano finally said " I was a bit harsh and a little cruel" he added.

Lily sighed so they were really going talk about this right now " You maybe have been a little harsh but you were honest" she replied. " You love Irina and what we were doing was not right" she added.

Cristiano stared down at the ground " Do you regret it?" he asked.

" Don't even go there Cristiano, it will only lead to more trouble" Lily said quietly " Lets just admit we crossed a line and agree to never allow it to happen again" Lily answered, with a weak smile.

Cristiano raised his head to look at Lily " I don't regret it Lily" he smiled.

" You shouldn't be telling me this, you have Irina" Lily muttered as she picked up her water bottle and took another sip. " We both agreed from now on it should be strictly professional" she added awkwardly.

Cristiano stared at Lily, the stare made Lily a little uncomfortable " Is that what you really want?" he asked.

Lily slowly nodded as she kept her gaze on her water bottle " Its for the best" she whispered.

Cristiano sighed as he placed his sunglasses on his face " Okay If you say so" he said, his tone a little guarded, He held out his hand out for Lily and pulled her to her feet " Come on I want to show you something" he smiled.

Lily groaned a little just wanting to chill in the sun not wanting to walk about for hours in this heat, it was near on impossible for her " How far it is?" she asked.

" Not that far" Cristiano smirked as they started walking down the street.

They were stopped a couple of times by fans wanting a picture or autograph and much to Lily's surprise Cristiano didn't seem to mind at being surrounded by fans, once they got past the fans they were stopped again by a man selling pink roses.

" A rose for your girlfriend?" the man asked.

Lily was about to correct the man but Cristiano stopped her buy nodding his head and buying a rose, the old man thanked him and went on his way, Cristiano handed her the flower

" Don't say I never give you anything" Cristiano smirked.

Lily smiled a little as she took the rose from him " Thank you" she mumbled, blushing a little.

" Your're welcome" Cristiano replied, pulling her to their next destination, he couldn't wait to show her where he used to come as a kid.

***

Lily glanced around taking in the lovely view around her " This is so beautiful" she gasped loudly, it reminded her of a park she used to go when she was little.

" Yeah it is a bit run down now, but I used to come here a lot when I was a kid" Cristano replied.

Lily smirked at Cristiano " With other girls?" she asked, with a teasing smile.

Cristiano laughed, shaking his head " Believe it or not you are the first girl I have brought here" he replied.

" Really?" Lily asked slightly skeptical. " Doesn't sound like you" she added.

Cristiano just shrugged his shoulders a little " The girls I knew back then didn't really want much to do with me, and Irina refuses to come here, she always makes some sort of excuse up" he said, shaking his head.

" Then she is clearly missing out" Lily smiled " This place is beautiful" she gushed, taking a step closer to Cristiano.

Cristiano smiled at Lily " I thought you would like it" he replied.

Lily stared at Cristiano, when she didn't think he couldn't surprise her anymore he had to go and outdo himself " Thank you for showing me this" she said quietly. " You also need a new girlfriend" she blurted out.

" Are you offering yourself for the position?" Cristiano grinned.

Lily laughed a little, shaking her head she had to fell into that one " Hardly" she muttered, aware of how close she was to Cristiano, their hands were almost touching.

" Aw What shame" Cristiano joked " We could have been great together" He smirked coolly.

Lily playfully nudged Cristiano with her shoulder " We would be awful together" she giggled " We have nothing in common, I hate football" she reminded him.

" I think you are slowly liking football I saw you enjoy yourself the other day in the garden playing with the kids" Cristiano replied.

Lily just smiled as she sat down on the grass, Cristiano followed her lead and sat down next to her " Maybe but we still have nothing in common" she replied.

" I don't know, we both agree that I have a crazy girlfriend" Cristino smirked, as he pushed his sunglasses down a little to look at Lily.

Lily threw her head back and laughed " So you officially agree with me?" she asked.

" Maybe" Cristiano smirked.

Lily smiled shaking her head " Then I guess you are crazy for even dating her" she joked " Make sure your next girlfriend is nice and normal" advised.

" Nice and Normal is boring" Cristiano laughed " I need someone that will challenge me , someone who won't take my crap, do you know anyone like that?" he asked.

Lily pretended to think about it, pausing for dramatic affect " Nope can't think of anyone" she teased, as Cristiano's phone began to ring.

Cristiano pulled his phone out of his pocket and sighed when he looked at the screen, Irina had been trying to call him all morning but he had ignored every attempt not in the mood to deal with all her demands.

" You not going get that?" Lily asked.

Cristiano shook his head as he declined the call and put his phone back into his pocket " Its not that important" he muttered, knowing he would have to deal with Irina later but right now he just wanted to enjoy his afternoon with Lily.