Scarlet Noir

Image

Taking place in modern New Orleans, the SCU (Supernatural Containment Unit) is a undercover government organization co-founded by Diana's grandfather, Darrell Winters, in the 1960s. Here this organization goes to investigate various investigations in the most supernatural town in the US, along with keeping peace between the many supernatural inhabitants and the mortal citizens. In the present of this dark novel, Diana, a half-witch/half-succubus, discovers a series of murders where large bite marks of unknown traces are found on the victims with their body sucked dry like a corpse. The citizens start to point fingers at the Werebats, the Rougarou, the vampires, and other supernatural beings when even dead children and women become involved in means of utter panic by society. Diana and her friends must find the murderer before panic increases and citizens start attacking the many beings of supernatural, starting a civil war between many species. Not to mention that personal problems get caught in the crossfire for Diana, even with her sexual partners and Shadows, a Werebat that would do anything to gain her love and protect her till the end.

© STORY IS MINE; PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND MAKE YOUR OWN AMAZING STORY, DON'T PLAGIARIZE MINE. Thank you :)
  1. PROLOGUE
    Deception in Salem 1692