Status: Enjoy the Sequel ;)

For You I'll Wait.

For You I'll Wait.Chapter 2.

The two males rode side by side in silence on their motorcycles while feeling the wind running through their clothes. Due to it being the Fall season, the temperature had dropped but not to the point of below freezing; luckily for them, there weren't many cars on the road but still they had to take safety cautions in order not to cause any accidents. Tried as he wanted to get Tim to talk to him, the teenaged red robin just shook his head multiple times wanting their conversation to be saved when they would get to Dick's place to work out their plan and set it to action once and for all. After all, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for both soon-to-be newlyweds to get their points across where it would save them a lot of time as well.

Where: Dick's Apartment-Bludhaven

Time: 9:14 p.m.

With their motorbikes in their rightful parking spaces in the lot, the ebony haired men soon made their way upstairs of the complex setting their sights on Dick's apartment door. With the turn of the key, and the light swith turned on, along with their shoes off of their sock covered feet, they soon found their way to his bedroom where the lamp was now on as they stared at each-other for quite awhile. Couldn't take the silent game much longer, Dick soon found his voice wanting to know what in the world was going on? Only for Tim to take him by the hand leading him into his adjoined bathroom facing him towards the mirror.

"You said that you want to find the right words to say to Bruce right?"

The acrobat nodded his head.

"Well then I figured out that the only way to let your feelings and confessions known is by rehearsing by talking to yourself into the mirror. That way by doing so, you will be able to form any word you want to say plus, you will be completely prepared for when it's time."

Dick smiled at the idea, he really hadn't thought about doing that but with his young brother standing next to him made it worth doing it to get it off his chest and he would have nothing more to worry about in the near future. Giving him a warm big brotherly hug, he soon set to work talking out loud to himself at his reflection pretending to be the Dark Knight himself formulating sentences in his head that would sound good but firm yet not too blunt either. If he really loved and cared about Bruce that much, then damn it, he needed to do this. Besides, with being a police officer by day, and vigilante by night, there would be no way in Hell that they could get married just like that and still do their jobs at the same time. Knowing the Wayne Heir, if they were to have their honeymoon, it would only be for 4 days due to them having to be on their toes at all times in case danger would strike leaving them with no time to relax and enjoy themselves without being on edge for most of the time.

Then there were his friends to think about too. He knew deep down Kory, Donna, Roy, Victor, Cassie, and Garfield would be acceptable and not judgemental at all about their good friend tying the knot to the Prince of Gotham. Wally on the other hand though, not so much seeing that getting hitched with your adoptive parent would be gross but he would eventually get over the fact seeing that he would never let such a petty little prejudice act get in the way from seeing his best friend happy to the person that made him feel like butter in their hands. Plus of course knowing the League, they would definitely be there for them every step of the way through it all. Dick smiled knowing just how much he was happy to have great friends and family that cared about him and his well being. It nearly brought tears to his eyes knowing that if his parents were still alive, they would be happy and most proud of their son for taking that big leap forward in his life to know that he had found someone all along that even though had a hard time adjusting to emotions, loved him for who he was and was not some charity case that took pity on him.

For over 2 hours, Dick practiced his speech hoping that he didn't falter when it would be his turn to say what he wanted to let out. He really wanted to get Bruce to know just how exactly he was feeling. By a quarter to midnight, the 26 year old soon called it quits as he changed into his pajamas plus letting Tim know that he could sleep over with him after all, it was far too late to be heading back to the Manor anyway. By tomorrow morning, he would strike while the iron would still be hot.