Status: I'm back so tell me what ya think

Desired Obsession

But we never stood a chance

From that moment, Brendon held a smirk that was uncontrollable. He wouldn't quit on having her.
April hated herself for what she was about to do, but it had to be done, she slipped out of her bunk very slowly she didn't want to wake the shirtless Brendon who was laying in her bed sound asleep.

This wasn't the first time the pair had been foud in bunks togather usally with a lot less clothing on, but she'd decided it would be the last. Severl weeks had passed since they shared that kiss, but she couldn't do it any more. Brendon was starting to get flowery and gooey eyed, she couldn't let that stand happen tour would be over soon well for Painc anyway.

She tried avoiding him all day but eventually as it got night and she found herself pinned to her bus arms at her side Brendons lips on her neck and then at her ear, "My bus? Come on, it'll be fun," he tempted.

"Bren, no." She told him biting her lip knowing what she'd done while fun was wrong and she was going to crush him, I've some contacts I need to get a hold of while we're here."

"That can wait, while I know you can't," he said smugly

April didn't really like the look on his face or his tone he wanted to be like that she could be to, and she was better at it then he was. "You're right, I can't wait." She held her own smirk, "Which is why I have people to go and see, and things to do."

"Come on," he whined as he followed her as she walked away.

"I said no." She pinched the bridge of her nose clearly aggervated at him, "You can follow me all you want but it wont be your bed I'm in tonight."

April sighed as she watched him storm off. This upset her more then she'd have wanted to admit, she told him what she exspected from him, she clearly said she wanted no strings, she told him to many times to count that she would hurt him.

Deep down thats what was bothering her, April never wanted to hurt Brendon in fact part of why she was running was the feelings inside her he was stirring,

"Gabe, sir, please open this damn door," She shouted as her fist pounded on the door, she needed her fix from him it was the only way she could get through what she knew was coming, worse it would help her forget about Brendon, and how much she truly missed Gabe and what he could do for her.

He smirked, "Nice to see you this year. Where's your little friend?"

"It's always nice to see you." She smiled though kept her eyes down, "Do you have my goods?" She asked needing something more then the weed in her purse, "He's back at the bus pouting, he doesn't like I'm here."

"It's on the counter," he laughed, "And your other birdy friend?"

April walked in to his house grabbing what she needed a delighted look on her face, "She's shacking up with a Madden. Are you ready?" She asked taking his hand in hers, "We've got to hurry and get to my bus and then a hotel." She winked knowing what was exspected of her, and that it wouldn't happen at his house it never did.

"Okay okay, calm down," he smirked and went with her.

"If I got to see you more maybe I wouldn't be this way." She practically purred at him, April didn't want to be like this with him but she loved everything about Gabe Sparta.

"It's him?" Brendon asked when the two made it to Fuzzy Bunnies bus.

"I'm guessing you know each other?" She asked a slight laugh coming out, April had forgotten Gabe was also in a band.

"You could say that," Brendon muttered

"Bren," She said with a sigh dropping Gabe's hand, "I warned you what type of girl I was, not my fault you didn't listen."

"But with him?" Brendon scoffed

"Yes, with him." She shrugged, "He doese things for me no one else ever has." Some where deep down she felt a little bad, but what she'd said was so much more then just a sex thing but she knew Brendon wouldn't see it that way.

Brendon just glared at them both, "Good luck to both of you," he said before walking off

April had a comment but decided to keep it to herself going instead and getting her things and coming back to Gabe, "As much fun as that was, I'd like to go have even more better fun." She winked at him.

"I know you would and you should go find Brendon for that." Gabe told her, thinking of his friend.

"Are you, fucking kidding me?" She asked very upset, "I fucking warned him, " April wanted to party with Gabe in many ways she had no more intrest in Brendon at the moment.

"Warned him or not, you should give him a chance. He can party too," Gabe said

"Seriously, you're really going to turn me down, over Urie?" She asked using Brendons last name, "I have a whole damn tour with Brendon, I get to see you once a year you're really going to do this to me?"

"Yeah, a whole damn tour that will be awkward if I don't turn you down."

She looked at him clearly hurt, she couldn't believe he was able to do this to her again."Fuck you then Sparta." April told him walking away no longer wanting to fight with him, or see Brendon's face as she planned to just get high and have a good time alone.

"I'm just looking out for you!" He yelled after her

Her nostrils flared, "Don't start now Gabe, you wasn't trying to look out for me five years ago, that night in the club."

She didn't make it far before she could hear foot falls behind her, "Where's your fun huh?" Brendon spat.

"In here." She said pointing to her jeans, a quick puff of the joint in her mouth, "I don't need you, or him to have a good time." She was pissed so she was being a bit of a bitch.

"Right, so you just plan to be alone forever? It won't be long until your band leaves you too."

"I do good with alone Bren," She shrugged, "I've one real friend and she had to sneak so I'm used to being alone."

"But not forever," he smirked
"Yes forever." She was being serious as she looked at him, "If I depend on me, myself, and I, my heart stays whole."