Sequel: Make You Feel My Love
Status: 2 comments = update

Love on the Brain

Karma

“I still can’t believe you did that, Jade. That was adorable,” Val told the redhead one day, as the three girls were emerging from school.

“Yeah, seriously! Jimmy’s so nervous about the prom now though. He asked if I could help him pick out the right suit. It’s so freakin’ cute,” Michelle beamed.

“As I’ve said before, I do have my ways,” the redhead snickered.

“You just love to rub it in Matt’s face, don’t you?” the raven-haired girl chuckled, as her boyfriend had been whining about how he’d lost the bet a lot lately.

“Maybe,” Jade said, smiling cheekily.

“Have you guys started applying for colleges, by the way?” Michelle asked, watching as her twin fished for a cigarette.

“Nah, I’m not doing it just yet. I don’t even know if our parents can afford college, Michy,” Val spoke, inhaling the scent of strong nicotine.

“They haven’t told us otherwise,” Michelle mumbled. “I just don’t know what I’m gonna do after high school,”

“Who the fuck does?” Val muttered. “Aside from Jade, that is,” she snickered.

“I haven’t applied just yet,” Jade confessed.

“What? But you know what you’re gonna do, right?” Michelle asked, before Val offered her a drag from her smoke.

“Well, I’m not sure,” Jade confessed, driving her hands into the loose pockets of her floral-embroidered midi skirt. “I haven’t decided just yet,”

“But I thought you’re parents were sending you off to Yale? Did the new hair colour change their minds?”

“Oh, no. They’re determined that I’m going for Yale, but I don’t know if that’s what I want,” Jade mouthed. “There’s a lot of great colleges in the area, you know,”

“Are you ditching Yale for Berkely and CalTech?” Michelle asked, sounding almost worried about her friend, as she knew how much she had worked in order to get into Yale.

“I don’t know,” Jade shrugged. “I’m not sure if I wanna move all the way to Connecticut. That’s a long distance,”

“But you’re not gonna stay in Cali after high school, are you?” the blonde spoke, trying to understand what Jade was getting to.

“I don’t know. I haven’t spoken to Brian about it yet,” she confessed.

“But do you know what he’s up to after high school?” Michelle asked, tying her strawberry blonde hair into a bun.

“He’s considering the Musicians Institutes in Los Angeles,” Jade said. “But he’s not really sure. He told me that it kinda depends on where Avenged is going from here,”

“I’ll kill him if he quits the band,” Val insured her friends. “There’s no cocky bastard like Haner,”

“Well thanks, Val,” Brian chuckled, as he slipped his hands around Jade’s waist and pulled her into his embrace.

“You’re welcome, darling,” Valary smiled cheekily back at him, tapping the end of her cigarette and offering one last drag to her twin.

“So, what are we doing today?” he asked his girlfriend, spinning her around, as the twins had left them alone in the parking lot.

“Well, I wanna chill out. That physics test I had nearly killed me,” Jade confessed, driving herself further into his embrace and snuggling her face into his chest, the hair that peeked out from his low V-neck tickling her.

“We can go over to my place?” he suggested, running his hand through her red hair and twirling a stray of it around his finger.

“That seems like a brilliant plan,” she mouthed against the fabric of his shirt, feeling his hands that touched her lower back.

***

“God, this is so delicious,” the redhead announced, digging the tortilla into the homemade guacamole and shoving it passed her lips.

“You do make great guacamole,” he confessed, his arms wrapped her waist and their bare feet tangled up together in his bed.

“You do realize that I’m part Mexican, right?” she asked, watching as he chuckled.

“Babe, do you think that poorly of me?” he mused.

When Jade didn’t respond to his question, he decided to flip her underneath him, his body hovering over her, as he groaned against her skin, making her laugh and wiggle under him.

“Let me go!” she squealed, not able to prevent the laughter from leaving her lips, as he kept tickling the crook of her neck with his vibrating lips, driving her insane.

“Not before you answer!” Brian responded, his hands running all over her stomach, tickling her sensitive skin and making her squeal underneath him.

“This isn’t fair!” she protested. “You got a huge advantage!” Jade argued, trying to hold his hands in hers.

“Oh, do I?” he mused against her skin, before he looked into her dark eyes.

Jade looked so extremely gorgeous when she was being pinned into the bed like this. Her hair had been freed from her ponytail and was pressed against his pillow, meanwhile her perfume lingered into his nose, driving him insane.

The redhead looked up at him, silence falling over the two of them, as she lightly brushed her fingers over his hollow cheekbones, soon feeling his lips that fell against hers.

Jade felt the weight of Brian on top of her, as he tried his best not to crush her, meanwhile their lips engaged in another tenderly kiss, where his tongue soon drilled into her mouth, dancing together with hers. Her back soon arched to meet his touch, feeling his hand that slipped down her spine and grabbed a nice hold of her hips, holding her in place, as she tangled her fingers up in his hair and pulled him closer.

Brian smirked against hers lips. She tasted so good. He brought his hands around her ass and pulled her on top of him, making her straddle his hips and feeling how she all but grinded herself against his crotch, really driving him against the wall.

This girl will be the death of me, the young guitarist said to himself.

Jade took his hands in hers, guiding them underneath her purple ribbed crop top and letting his skilled fingers explore her toned soft skin underneath her article. Brian felt as though he had just been blessed by God, as his lips launched themselves to her neck, trailing down to her collarbone.

He waited for her to stop him, having told her so many times before that they were never doing something she wasn’t comfortable doing. Jade shut her eyes together, holding unto the sensation that filled her body, a soft moan leaving her lips, meanwhile Brian’s fingers played with the back of her pink bralette, enjoying the sound of her way too much.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Brian’s brother, Brent, who soon cursed under his breath.

“Fuck! I’m sorry!” he all but barged, as Jade froze, her face turning scarlet.

“Brent!” Brian groaned, not able to describe how pissed off he was, as his brother placed his hands over his face.

“I’m not looking, I promise! I was just gonna tell y’all that mom’s wondering if Jade’s gonna stay over for dinner!”

“Fuck off!” Brian snarled at his brother, throwing a pillow at him.

“Tell her that I’d like that!” Jade told him, feeling somewhat bad for Brent, as the dark-haired teenager closed the door and insured them through the other side that he would never bring this up ever again.

Karma.

It had to be it.

That was the only reasonable explanation he could think of right now. It was the only logical reason as to why he never got to the next stage.

A heavy sigh left his lips, meanwhile the redhead climbed off of him and instead snuggled herself into his side, her palm resting on his stomach.

“Are you okay?” she voiced in a mellow tone, glancing up at Brian, who looked slightly annoyed.

Another sigh left his lips. He had to suck it up.

“Yes,” he told her, lacing their hands together and bringing his lips against hers for a brief kiss.

“Please don’t kill Brent,” Jade muffled, meanwhile Brian stood up from the bed and stretched himself, feeling his knuckles crack as he did.

“Since you’re asking so nicely, I’m gonna have to reconsider it,” he winked playfully at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jade's outfit

Hahhaha, I love how frustrated he gets!! This is kinda just a little nice filler, and I'm letting you know that there's good things, so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for recs, subs and comments! You guys are so beautiful and kind! ❤️

2 comments = next chapter!