Angels Know How to Scream

Angel is flashed with warmth

I sat there at the bench. Just cutting.The blood rushed out. It crawled out. Beautifully, I noticed. It goes out, scared into the new world. But then goes with the flow and falls to the ground.

I heard footseps behind. I freaked out. I thought it was Hitleress.

I turned around and saw Joseph. One side of my mouth curled. I was happy to see him.

His face was shocked. oh. His eyes was on the blade and the blood. He rushed over and threw the blade away.

"What are you doing?"

I bursted out crying. I explained everything inbetween sobs. He looked me in the eye. He held me close. I felt the warmth. I haven't felt the warmth in a long time. I was happy. Very. I was glad he was here.

"Why won't you tell your father?"

"She said she'd hurt him if I did. I love my father. He's pretty much the only parent I have left.."

I turned away and my eyes fell to the ground. He held my hand and kissed my cheek. I blushed like hell.

He then ripped off part of his shirt and wrapped it around the bloody wounds. He really cared.

He then drove me to Leah's house. I confessed to her that i was cutting. She held me too and comfortted me. We talked and I we had some fun.

"So do you like that Joseph guy?"

"I don't know. He's pretty cute, I guess."

"Pretty cute?!?!He's fucking hot! I thought he just jumped out of a magazine!?!"

"Haha!"

I laughed my head off!

"I think he likes you!"

"I never really thought of that."

After we messaged Sophia about my cutting. Sophia came in five mintues. Damn she was a fast driver. We had a fun night. I wasn't depressed anymore. I was still unsure about what to do about Hitleress though.For now the problems weren't really important. My friends were important.

After that night, Joseph and me started going out. We had really fun. Also I've been staying away from Hitleress.She'd come hurt me once in a while though.

But, I couldn't stay away from the problems at school.