Angels Know How to Scream

Angel flies and falls again

Since the night at Leah the abuse decreased, but it all came back.

That night was horrible.

Dad was always off on some trip so he hasn't found out yet.

She punch,pulled,kicked,jumped,spat,and yelled.

A nightmare. First she just came in and sat. She was all quiet. I was scared. Fuck. I think she's on drugs because of her eyes and because she had this rancid smokey smell. She then finally spotted me. We met eye to eye.Her face cringed. It got red. The pale face was not teeth baring. She was panting like she just came back from a long run. She took the chair and threw it at me. I was slow. It made impact with my face. I bled once again. She came over and beated me. Slowly but quick enough to not let me escape. What the fuck was her problem?

Everyday I came to school still.Everybody still made fun of me because I liked to wear these clothes,say this and that, and shit like that. It was unbearable.

On Tuesday as I walked out sombody grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. His long black hair covering my face. His lips pressed against mine. Sweet and warm. Joseph's lips. He pushed against my hips and held me. I felt the warmth. I pushed him off softly for air. I gave him a teasing smile.

"How are you baby?"

He tickled my chin. A warm chill went through me.

"I'm okay, I guess."

He made a pouty lemon face.
I laughed.

We walked hand in hand towards the park where we were suppose to meet our friends. Whom started dating each other. Joseph's friends were Ben and Louis. Ben was worshipping Sophia and Louis was with Leah.

Joseph and I sat at the swings.He started whistling all innocent like and then suddenly he locked his lips with mine. He held me tightly like I was leaving him and never coming back. We sat there and just kissed, coming up for air once and a while.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I lookked at his bright green ones. They were beautiful. His black hair was across my face. I loved the smell of his soft hair. He kissed my neck.

"I love you Emily."

I stared at him. Words that shocked me. Words that stunned me. He saw the fear. He frowned so I smiled,but he just looked down-disappointinly. I don't know why but I was partially scared, but happy.

We didn't speak. He just hugged me. Then a heard a konk! and a yelp from Joseph. I pulled back.Ha! It was just Ben whacking Joseph in the head.

Ah, yes. Friends are great.

*Next Week*

I was walking through the halls and trying to avoid stepping on anyone's feet. I was in a good mood. I was heading to my out because it was dismissal. When somebody pushed outside. I first thought it was Joseph, but it couldn't have because he came from behind.

The attacker had his arms around me. He tried to kiss me, but I dodged it. I took my hand and moved the brown locks aside from his face. Kameron.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I love you! Don't you love me?"

He leaned over and kissed my lips.

He muffled my scream.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're with Rellie!!"

"Not anymore. I figured out that I loved you!"

"Get off of me!"

He backed off.

"What?!?!"

"I don't love you! I fucking hate you!!"

His eyes were alive. They were burning.

Kameron fell towards the wall. He grunted. I turned and saw Joseph.

"Don't you ever touch my fucking girlfriend!"

He grabbed me and took me away.

"Are you okay?" "Did he hurt you?" "I swear I want to-"

I pushed up on him and kissed him. I hugged him and started to cry.

"I was so scared!"

"It's okay. I'm here now Emily."

He cooed me like a baby. He carried me because I fell asleep on his lap.

He brought me to Leah's house. He never brought me back to my house.

I explained everything to Leah.

She freaked out and started to comfort me like usual. I just allowed her. We had another good girl's night. Sophia came too.

A text came to me. I picked up my cell. I read the message.

I was shocked.