Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Twelve

We arrived at the mall. We all got out and walked in. Tony and Mike were at the front, Jaime and Lexi behind them, then me and Vic holding hands.

"Hey!" Lexi said, getting all of our attention. "Let's go to the photo booth, me and Kellin first!" She grabbed my arm, pulling me into the photo booth. She put in two dollars and we started posing for pictures.

"Hey Kellin. I need to tell you something." Lexi said.

"Yeah? What is it?" I asked her.

"Um.. I kinda like Jaime." She smiled shyly.

I grinned at her as the last flash went off. She gave me a weird look but I just waved it off. "I'm going to have the first five, you can have the second five. I'm going to send Vic in!"

We took a lot of photos in the booth. Me and Lexi. Me and Vic. Lexi and Jaime. Tony and Mike. The guys. Mike and Vic. Me and the guys. Then we all managed to squeeze in and take photos of all six of us.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"Well. I'm having a party tonight, but it's a dress up party. So, you need a costume. Let's go buy some!" Lexi cheered.

We all agreed. We went to the costume store and over to the adult section. "I want to be a fairy." Lexi said thoughtfully, looking for a fairy costume.

"Turtle!" Tony giggled. He skipped over to some costumes of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"I'll be a rapper." Mike laughed. "Chains and shit."

"Can I be a taco?" Jaime asked.

"No, Hime." Vic said.

"Okay. I'll be a ninja." Jaime chuckled.

"Wanna be something cheesy with me?" Vic asked.

I nodded. "I wanna be a cat."

"Can I be a dog?" Vic asked.

I giggled and nodded. We all got our costumes. Jaime paid for Lexi's and Vic paid for mine. "Can we do some clothes shopping?" I asked. They all nodded.

———

An hour later, we had two trollies with some bags. We were now eating at McDonald's. Everyone had a hamburger and fries and a drink, I had a salad and a drink.

"How do you even vegetarian?" Jaime asked.

"How do you even meat?" I asked him.

He raised his eyebrows at me, leaning over the table. "Are you judging my meat?" He questioned.

"Indeed. I am judging your meat."

"Which meat?" He smirked cockily.

"I'm judging them both. Ones too small, the others greasy." I smirked back at him.

His jaw dropped and the other three howled in laughter. Lexi sat there looking confused. Oh the innocent bean.

"Your boyfriend has a small dick." Jaime scoffed.

"Your mum has a small dick." I remerakrd, interested in my salad now.

"Viccc." Jaime whined. "Your boyfriends being a bully."

"Kellin. Down." Vic scolded playfully.

"Woof."

———

It was now five in the afternoon. We were setting up Lexi's place for the party. Well, me, Vic, Mike and Tony were. Jaime and Lexi went off somewhere.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist, and a chin rested on my shoulder. "Hey, babe." Vic purred.

"Hello. Viccypoo." I grinned. He chuckled lightly. "So, you used to be a partier?"

"I was once." He confirmed. "But not anymore. Plus, I'm yours and the guys designated driver."

"How sweet of you." I mused.

"What about you, Vegas boy?"

"One or two parties."

"Hm."

———

Lexi's P.O.V

Me and Jaime were standing out on my back porch. He seemed to be nervous, fiddling with his hands.

"Um.. Lexi?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Well- um... I-.." He sighed. "Fuck it. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I grinned and nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. "Of course, Hime."

He kissed my cheek then we went back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna fuckin' die.