Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Sixteen

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs with my bag, my phone now being pocketed in there. I opened the door to reveal my drop dead gorgeous boyfriend.

Vic had on a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey button up tee with the top three undone, a pair of white converses and a grey SnapBack on top of his perfect head of hair.

He gave me a smile, his eyes flitting over my frame. "Wow, Kells. You look amazing." He complimented, making me blush.

"I- thank you.." I mumbled back shyly. "You look great, better than great."

He smiled at me, shaking his head. "You ready to go?"

"Uh, yeah." I nodded. "Bye dad!" I shouted into the house. "Love you!" I heard a 'bye, be safe, love you' back so I presumed it was free to go. I quickly grabbed my keys off the table in the entry way and plonked them in my bag as I walked out, shutting the door behind me.

Vic walked closer to me, resting a hand on my hip. He softly pressed his lips to mine and I kissed him back. He moved his lips slowly, passionately, me following his lead.

He pulled away and smiled down at me. "Hi." He whispered.

"Hi." I whispered back. He pecked my lips one more time before we went to his car. Being the gentleman he is, he opened my door for me.

Once we were buckled up and Vic was driving along the road, I decided to ask where we were going. "So, what are we doing today?"

"Well. Have you had breakfast?" He asked me, and I shook my head. "How about pancakes?"

"Ooh, yes!" I cheered. Vic grinned at me and he drove to the pancake house. We got there and walked in, going to a booth at the front against a window. We ordered a large stack of pancakes for us to share.

"Hey, let's ask some questions. I wanna get to know you more." Vic said. I nodded in agreement. "First question, favourite colour?"

"Yellow. Yours?"

"Grey or green."

"Favourite animal?"

"Dog."

"Eh, I like all animals. But I'll go with.. Cats."

"Of course you will. Favourite band?"

"Fall out boy, at least right now."

"Haha, I'd have to say.. Green Day."

Our pancakes arrived and we ate them, still asking questions. "Favourite TV show?" I asked.

"Friends. I love that show honestly."

"Ooh, good choice. I just got into RuPaul's Drag Race."

"RuPaul is amazing."

"I know right."

We finished of as much as we could of the pancakes. Three for me, five for Vic. Not to mention we had milkshakes.

"You done Kells?" Vic asked me and I nodded. We got up and walked back out to his car. He drove away from the pancake house. "Now. It's ten o'clock. Pick a place or forever hold your breath."

I giggled. "Arcade!"

"Bow bow. That's not the answer I wanted." He teased.

"The fair?"

"Correct! We have a winner!" He cheered in a game show host voice. "Yeah." He laughed. "I'm taking you to the fair."

"Ooh, fun!"

He drove us to the fair, then spent a few minutes trying to find a spot to park. He eventually did and we got out. He had his own backpack that he put on his shoulders and I threw my bag on to my shoulder.

"Let's go!" I squealed happily, taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers. We went inside the big fair and I looked around in amazement.

"Let's go on the rides first, and then do all the games, yeah?" Vic asked me and I nodded.

"Okay. We wouldn't want to get sick and throw up, ruining the rides, and the day."

"That is very well thought, good job."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

We went over to the rides side of the park and he bought us tickets. We lined up on the first line.

"Oh my god, how did you get your hair so nice?" I heard from
Behind me. I turned around, seeing a group of teenage girls.

"Her hair!? Girl look at that makeup." Another one of them said.

"You look really pretty." The quietest of them said. "Don't let other people judge you, by the way."

I smiled and blushed, mumbling a thank you. "See, baby. Other people think you're beautiful." Vic smiled at me. He leaned down, pecking my lips.

We got to the front of the line and I saw it was a fast ride. They had these rockets that went round and round, up and down.

The guy ushered us near the ride, telling us to put our bags down on a mat. We got to a blue and red rocket. Vic sat against the wall and I sat against the entry part. A bar was put down over our legs.

"Excited?" Vic asked me and I nodded quickly. "Good. Hold my hand, 'cause I'm honestly scared shitless of rides."

I giggled. "Okay, scaredy pants." I held his hand tightly as the ride started up.

For an hour we went on all the rides. The rocket one first, then a tornado one. It has little booths that you are strapped in and it goes round and round really fast. There was the Cha Cha one with the cups, a ghost train and a few others.

Now we were playing games. "Vic! You should do the strength thingy! With the hammer!" I said, pointing at the hammer.

"Okay. I don't think I'm that strong though." He laughed as we walked over to the contraption.

I scoffed and put a hand on his bicep. "Baby, with these biceps.." I purred dreamily. Vic just laughed at me. Vic paid the money and readied the hammer as I cheered him on. He brought it up over his head, the muscles flexing under his shirt, then he slammed it on to the red button and the ball shot up, hitting the button.

He put the hammer down and I ran up to him, hugging him. "You're so strong!" I said in amazement, he just smiled at me.

"What would you like as your prize?" The guy asked Vic. Vic looked at the selection of prizes then pointed at the handful of tickets that you can use for games instead of money. The guy handed us the tickets. "Have fun, kids. Don't go to rough on your girlfriend." The guy winked at Vic. Me and Vic both blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna fricking die. Thank you.