Status: Ongoing

Skirts vs. Jeans

Chapter Seventeen

We played a heap of other games. Water balloon darts, I got Vic a water balloon sticker and I stuck it onto his hat.

Throwing balls at bottles. Vic got me a rubix cube. The duck thing. I got Vic a medium sized blue and white bear. He called it Kelly. The clown one where you shoot water in their mouth. Vic won me a large teddy bear, it was yellow, pink and blue. I named it Viccy.

We went to the fake tattoo thing and got matching tattoos. I got it on my wrist and Vic also got it on his wrist. It was a heart with a dragon hugging it.

We asked the lady who was doing the tattoos to take a picture of us with my Polaroid camera. She took one of us hugging and another one of us kissing.

We said thank you then went to the next thing. "I want the one of us hugging." I said.

"Okay, I'll take the one of us kissing." He smiled, kissing my temple. We hung around the fair for a bit more, eating cotton candy, looking at the animals and art.

Eventually we left to go get some lunch. We put out teddies in the back, and me being the childish shit I am, buckled them up.

Vic drove us for half an hour down to the beach. We went to a little cafe on the board. He ordered a burger with chips, I ordered a salad with chips.

"I'm going to be honest with you." I started, "I bloody miss bacon."

"Wanna order some bacon than?" Vic asked.

"Noo. Because then I won't be able to stop eating bacon." I whined.

"Just one piece?"

"No."

"Half a piece?"

"No."

"I'm ordering bacon."

"No you are not."

"Yes I am. Then I'll give you kisses."

"Fine. I hate you."

Vic laughed at me. He ordered a plate of bacon. He had six pieces and I had three. We finished off our lunch and the energy drinks.

We went out on the beach and walked around a bit. We took more pictures with my camera then pictures of each other on our phone to set as our background.

Vic suddenly grabbed my hips just as I put my camera away. His hands slid around my hips and wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I slid my arms up his chest and around his chest.

"Kellin." Vic said.

"Victor." I mimicked.

He laughed at me and shook his head. "Kellin Quinn. I- I love you.." He said softly. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped in shock. Tears welled in my eyes. "Kells, I-"

"I love you too!" I smashed my lips against his. He gripped my waist tighter and I tangled my fingers in his hair. We kissed passionately, full of love.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. I submitted to him, letting his tongue roam my mouth just as his hands roamed my body. I just kept my grip on his hair.

Eventually we had to pull away for air. He rested his forehead against mine, our breathing heavy, fanning the hot air against each other's faces. "I love you, Kells."

"I love you too, Vic." And that's when we heard the second click, not registering the first.

We jumped away, or faces bright red as we looked at the owner of the sound. It was a girl who looked to be in collage, blonde hair just falling past her shoulders.

"Hi! Um, my name's Jenna." The girl said, her Australian accent strong. "I probably should have asked, but you two just seemed to be in your own little world." She giggled. "Anyway. I go to the collage an hour away from here, and I do photography, you two seemed really cute so I thought I should take a picture."

"Can we see them?" I asked her. She nodded and came closer, handing us her camera. It was a photo of me and Vic kissing, our hands holding the other tightly. The next one was of us having our foreheads against one another.

"You can keep them." I said. "But text me the photos? Cause we could also become friends?"

Jenna nodded and we exchanged numbers. Vic and I left, wishing Jenna good luck on her assignment. Vic held my hand as we walked to his car.

Vic and I ended up window shopping for a few hours. He bought me a necklace with a black cat on it. I bought him a necklace with a skateboard that has a skull.

We got afternoon tea. Coffee and biscuits. We chatted about a lot. I thought I should bring up what's been happening. I took a deep breath. "Vic, I need to tell you something."

"Don't tell me you're breaking up with me just after we said our love you's." He joked, but I could hear the twinge of fear in his voice.

"No, no." I quickly denied his thought. "Actually, um, it's a little darker."

"Oh." Vic went serious quickly. "Well, tell me." He leaned over the table, grabbing my hand.

"Uh.. Fuck.. Okay. For the past month or so, every Tuesday and Thursday, Oli made me give him a blowjob-"

"He what!?" Vic yelled, catching the attention of others. He quickly gave them a fake reasuing smile, letting them go back to their own conversations.

"There's more." I mumbled.

"More?" Vic growled, squeezing my hand tightly. I just nodded sadly.

"At the party, um. I was actually raped by Oli. He, went in raw and dry.. And.. Well.. He only got a few thrusts, but, yeah.." Tears started falling down my cheeks silently. "A- and my mum.. Sh-she keeps verbally and physically a-abusing-ing me.."

It was silent for a few seconds before I heard shuffling. I looked up slightly, seeing Vic come over and sit down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, letting my burry my face into his neck, crying quietly.

He rubbed my back, comforting me. I eventually stopped crying and pulled away. Vic handed me my coffee and I took a greatful sip.

I put the cup back down and let my gaze down, looking at my lap. Vic put two fingers under my chin, lifting my head up. "Have you told anyone else?" He asked.

"Just Tony and Lexi.." I mumbled.

"You need to tell someone else Kells." Vic said softly. "Like, the police."

I shook my head. "Kelli-" I shook my head harder. He dropped the subject.

He leaned his head towards mine, pecking my lips. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'M iN sO mUcH pAiN sEnD hElP.