You Leave Me With a Dangerous Taste

Ten

I made it seem like Alex was always home, like he’d always have time for me, like he’d always either come home early or leave late. It was most definitely like that the first couple of weeks we had this thing going on. I guess you could say we were in a serious ‘honeymoon’ phase back then. Although we weren’t in an actual relationship, we definitely were more than enjoying ourselves.

However, those weeks passed when Alex suddenly got really busy at work. He always had to leave whenever I arrived, he had meetings that required a suit more often than not, and he often came home tired to the point that he actually fell asleep on the couch. Those were the days when all I did was look after Will.

I wasn’t exactly sure what Alex was working on, since it was all confidential business, but I got the main gist of it. It had something to do with a court case. An artist and the record label he worked for were involved. The only reason Alex was also dragged along into the mess was that his signature was also on the contract. He had nothing else to do with it, he hadn’t even met the artist before. So, he would get frustrated.

Those days were the days when I would let him take out all his anger on me. It completely made up for the days when nothing would happen. However, it did make my schedule quite irregular. Whenever nothing happened, I’d either leave before dinner or right after, the days when something did happen, I wouldn’t be back until close to midnight.

I had a good excuse that Jack was ok with. Technically, it was true that I’d occasionally come home really late because Alex was so busy. It was just bending the truth a little. There was no harm in that, was there? If anything, it was the opposite of harm. If Jack knew what I had been doing while I was supposedly working, he would have been so hurt.

I was expecting another day that consisted of me working until Alex came home, and then leaving again before dinner. That morning, he looked so fed up. There were bags underneath his eyes, his hair hadn’t seen a brush in days but wasn’t purposely messy, and his eyes were lifeless. I could already tell he was too tired to deal with anything as soon as he came home.

However, I was surprised to hear the familiar sound of metal hitting wood while William and I were in the kitchen just having had a late lunch. I was just closing the dishwasher while Will was still sat on his usual bar chair, his feet dangling in the air. Alex came walking in, tugging his tie off, his jacket already long thrown over some piece of furniture.

“Daddy!” William squealed and clumsily climbed off the chair, running towards his dad.

Before he could wrap his arms around Alex’s legs, Alex bent down and picked him up in one swift motion. He let out a little groan as he hiked William up on his side. The younger boy laid his head against his father’s chest, a big smile on his face.

“You’re home early,” I remarked with my own soft smile. It was such a nice thing to see, a child being so excited to see their parent despite only being apart for a few hours.

“Yeah,” he nodded and ruffled Will’s hair, causing it to look quite similar to what his own looked like in the morning, “I thought it would be better to just take the rest of the day off, I nearly fell asleep at my desk. So, now I get to see my favorite boy,” he came closer and put William on the counter before adding a whisper to me, “and favorite girl.”

“You won’t be able to see both at the same time,” I smirked back in a hushed tone. I was just Paisley the nanny when Alex and I weren’t teasing each other, but as soon as that did happen, I was his ‘favorite girl’. William could not see us like that under any circumstance.

“Of course not,” he winked before returning to his son, putting a hand on the counter on either side of him. “How about we go to the park?”

William nodded excitedly.

“Ok, go put on your shoes and I’ll go get changed.” Alex helped him back down onto the floor and gave him a little reassuring pat into the direction of the front door. He continued to watch Will until he was sure that he couldn’t see or hear anything until turning to me. Immediately, sexual Alex was turned on and dad-Alex was forgotten about. “He’ll be tired out in no time, and then we get to be all by ourselves.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” I replied and watched as he slowly stepped closer to me. You would think I would have gotten used to it by now, when he was so close to me that both his heat and breath were smothering me. But, no. It still put me under a spell and drove me crazy.

“Hopefully it won’t take too long,” he remarked and pressed a long deep kiss to my lips.

I was left yearning for more while he walked away to get changed into some normal clothes. I didn’t care what he wore, as long as I knew what was underneath those garments, it all did the same to me. All I needed was a limited imagination to get myself started. His actions were what made the urge develop into a want, and then his physical naked body turned it into a need.

However, I was going to have to wait longer. While going out to the park did tire William out completely, it didn’t go as expected. He absolutely refused to go take a nap and instead became cranky. There was too much excitement going on. His dad had come home early, I came along and played with him at the park as well, he didn’t want it all to end. Alex actually got frustrated, which got me frustrated in another way because I knew he would be using me as an outlet later. At one point, I was sure William just didn’t want to go and take a nap anymore just because Alex wanted it so bad.

However, as soon as he got to eat some dinner, he could barely keep his eyes open. Alex quickly took the opportunity and rushed him to bed before he became over exhausted and so also hyper. I cleaned up the table and put all the dishes in the dishwasher, contemplating on whether or not to tell Jack that it was going to be a late evening again. With everything that had happened, I knew that there was no way I was going to come back home much earlier than midnight, but I also knew I rarely warned Jack beforehand. I didn’t want to raise any suspicions.

Alex came back while I was just about to finish up in the kitchen. He didn’t leave any time for us to move to a more comfortable place. And that was how I ended up on my knees on the cold hard tiled floor. I still hadn’t repaid him for what he did at William’s birthday. Yes, we did have sex together since then, but I had never only focused on him.

While Alex tried to put me up on the counter again like he always did whenever it was just us two in the kitchen, I counteracted it by going in the opposite direction. Rather than being carried up, I slid down his body until I was on the floor a couple feet away from the shirt that I had been wearing.

Alex groaned in surprise, excitement, and approval as I tugged harshly on his belt and pulled down his jeans and boxers in one go just past his knees. What used to be such a new sight that amazed me was now something I had seen so often, yet it still continuously impressed me. Everything about him did. Whenever he touched me, my heart would start beating faster, and seeing him like this would make me blush like an innocent school girl.

I curled my fingers individually around him similar to how he had teasingly treated me just two weeks before. Since he had originally wanted to put me in a different position, he had nothing to lean against as the pleasure coursed through his body. It only turned me on to see him desperately grab onto the ledge of the counter to give him something to hold on to, giving me the last signal that it was time for me to start.

I leaned forward and licked my lips to prepare myself, biting on the bottom one because I was excited myself for the events that would occur next. When I was close enough, I lightly parted my lubricated lips and slowly took him into my mouth. A sharp breath could be heard being taken in from the man standing in front of me, his knuckles turning white.

It wasn’t the first time I had given him a blowjob, I had done it multiple times before. We had set our boundaries long before. While Alex was more than happy to do everything, he still respected that I didn’t. He would always warn me when he was close, giving me enough time to remove myself from him and continue on with my hand if necessary. Although I occasionally did like a challenge, this was something I was intent on keeping the same.

I bobbed my head as my tongue was laid flat against him, getting him to breathe heavily. The sounds he was emitting were making my core tie in knots, tempting me to help myself at the same time. However, I had promised myself just to take care of him, pushing away my selfish tendencies.

It was going so well. I was receiving the exact reaction I was striving for. Alex’s free hand was tugging at my hair, guiding me at the pace he desired.

“H-hey, buddy,” Alex suddenly staggered, making me stop for a split second and furrow my brows. What was he saying to me? It seemed like he was calling me ‘buddy’, but the part he added changed the context entirely. “What are you doing up?”

Then, I heard the young boy’s voice come from the other side of the counter as he mumbled in a sad voice, “there are monsters under my bed.”

“What?” I quietly questioned toward myself, wondering if this really was happening right now. William luckily couldn’t see me, but I was literally having sex with his father while he was in the same room.

Unfortunately, what was a gesture that had gone unrecognized by William, did not go unrecognized by Alex. Since I was still in the exact same position, only now frozen up, my words vibrated up him, causing him unwanted pleasure. He held back a groan, making him emit a choking sound as he tried to look as normal as possible.

Luckily, William was just an innocent kid who couldn’t read every expression.

“Why don’t you go and find the monster spray and I’ll be there soon,” Alex suggested, ushering him to go find the spray bottle that contained tap water somewhere on his nightstand. After Will’s footsteps had pattered away, Alex turned to me, releasing a breath he was holding in. “You better stop now or do this fast.”

“Huh?” I tried to get him to clarify which option he wanted, but it was just as muffled as before. His hand tangled in my hair and his head was thrown back as he let out a moan I rarely got to hear. He always tried to keep everything throaty and deep, but occasionally bliss was too much.

I tried to ask again, it still not sounding like proper words, “wha o ou wa e o o?”

And then I felt it happening. By now, I figured out all the signs. He didn’t exactly twitch, but there was a slight movement, his fingers curling and muscles hardening.

Out of panic, I quickly removed myself from him, hoping to get out of the way on time. But it was too late. I managed to make sure it didn’t come into my mouth, but he came all over my face and hair.

While he was still enjoying himself, my mood deflated. I wasn’t amused, I really wasn’t amused at all. I didn’t have a problem with him cumming on my stomach whenever he pulled out, but I did mind it coming anywhere near my face. It might sound strange since I was giving him a blowjob, but it was a preference. Alex fully agreed to it and I didn’t force him into anything either.

Yet, still, the rule was completely broken. He hadn’t even warned me like he had promised every single time. I was not ok with him breaking a promise like this. That was not how it worked. A promise was a promise for a reason. There was no good reason for him to break it. No reason would ever be good enough.

When he looked back down at me, completely satisfied, I was already glaring at him. I held his gaze for a few seconds before angrily standing up. He didn’t even seem to notice what was wrong. I was willing to forgive him if he just said something without me having to tell him, but nothing came out of that stupid mouth of his.

I grabbed my shirt and trudged out of the kitchen. As much as I wanted to put on my clothing, I knew I couldn’t without getting it dirty. The only thing I could do was take a shower to clean myself up despite the fact that I didn’t even have that much action.

“Pays, wait,” Alex sighed while raising his pants back up, not being able to follow me yet.

I cringed inwardly. As generic as the nickname sounded, it was what Jack called me. Only Jack called me that. My family either called me Leigh or Pay. The ‘s’ was Jack’s thing. Nobody else got to use that nickname. Nobody.

While Alex did want to do something about what had just happened, maybe even apologize way later than he should have, I didn’t want to hear any of it. I would have most likely given in to him if he just hadn’t called me by that name.

“I’m going to take a shower,” I stated without looking back, continuing to my destination, “I need to go back home.”

“Pays…”

It took everything in me not to freak out on him and tell him to stop calling me that. I didn’t need to make this worse than it already was; there was no need to blow this out of proportion. It was just a series of unfortunate events.