Status: (More than likely) Discontinued.

Song of the Swallows

Five

The drummer was well aware of Leana’s struggle, as she was past the desire for simply messing around in the shower with him. He already knew what she wanted next, and it was all on him to make the decision to see if his assumptions were right.

“Done getting clean, sweetheart? I think I know what you want. You want to change locations.” He caressed her cheek, brushing a wet strand of hair out of her face. God, she was beautiful. There was no one better than her, and he was certain she was the forever he thought he could only dream about.

“Yes Jimmy, that’s all I want. I want you...all of you.” Leana could barely bother to grab a towel for herself, as the anticipation was continuing to rise.

Jimmy didn’t even have to contemplate the next thought, as he already knew what to do next. He stepped out of the shower, hoisting her up into his arms to carry her into their master bedroom. True admiration was how their condominium looked over a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, the bigger blue not too far off. A beach was always a romantic view during times of sentiment, so it was good that he chose that particular place.

“Can I just say that you are incredibly gorgeous without clothes on?”

Leana fell against the bed, lifting her legs to wrap them around the tall male. Animals had heat, and she felt like she could relate. Any hotter, and she would be panting.

“You’re gorgeous also, baby. Please...make me fall deeper in love with you.”

It was enough to make his heart practically beat right out of his chest. He could hear it in his ears, amplifying as he kept his eyes on her. Lowering his head, Jimmy went right for the nape of her neck. Kissing was always something that helped a moment as such, and he could tell it was working, just by the sounds she was making.

“Keep making sounds like that, and our night isn’t going to last as long as you would hope.” Jimmy practically rasped into her ear, his lower half wanting to squirm.

If time could physically slow down, it surely would have. All seemed to blur around her, minus the one she chose to take the hand in marriage. Jimmy was all that was in her vision, and she loved it more than anything.

~~

Heat was spreading all around the room, the two of them entwined in a huge fit of passion. The shower definitely added to the raise in their body temperatures, making it easier for the two to start sweating. The drummer was entirely over her, their bodies connected like puzzle pieces. The sounds of her pleasure, was accompanying the sounds of his. It was almost as if to be a harmony.

Jimmy felt himself having the need to open his eyes and look down at his queen, her eyes meeting his as well. Those warm caramelized eyes melting into his sea of blues, had him coursing himself over the edge. They were entirely meant for each other. No one could ever make him feel the way he did with her. It was luck that he came around and spotted her at the bar, or else he probably would have been worse off.

She wasn’t the type to jump into relationships without getting to know the person, but there was something about Jimmy that brought her in faster than usual. It wasn’t clear what really did it in for her, but there were so many qualities of his that she found herself thinking about constantly. He was a beautiful man, and Leana told him that every single day. He wasn’t used to compliments, as many girlfriends in the past didn’t value him in the way that she did, but that didn’t stop her from topping them - making him feel important.

“Jimmy baby, I love you so much…”

“I love you too, sweetheart. I love everything about you. From your hair, down to the sounds you’re making as I make love to you right now…”

Her mind was made up at this point. How was it that a person could be so enticing in her eyes? She actually knew the answer to that, but of course loved asking herself every chance she got. Relationships weren’t always her strength, but with Jimmy it was almost as if it rid of that weakness. Was it even possible to say that fate was what brought them together?

“Don’t get me started on all of the things that I love about you...I could write a novel about you if I really fuckin’ wanted to.” He wasn’t wrong in that aspect either. The imagination he possessed was unlike any other. Many people would go insane from having thoughts flow through your mind a thousands miles a second, but he honestly enjoyed it. The plethora of ideas that would invite themselves into his brain, are what gave their most recent album the spice that it needed to kick every fan that listened to them. “You’re worth writing about.”

Of course, she had to make him blush all over again. The blush was in more places than her face however. A white heat was pooling in her lower belly, causing her thighs to tighten and work with the rest of the muscles in her legs to lift slightly herself off of the bed. As she had guessed it, her time of climax was approaching and it was approaching fast.

“J-Jimmy I’m…”

On his own end, the same heat was accumulating within him. The feeling was aiding in his speed, but there was no way they were going to finish like this. Not on his watch. Making love was long gone.

“Don’t. Hold on, don’t give into it yet.’

With that, the drummer hoisted Leana’s legs over his shoulders to give a much deeper sensation than the previous. He already knew it was working when he could see his fiancee’s eyes practically rolling into the back of her head, along with a few colorful yet profane remarks leaving her lips. He even heard his name a few times. Regardless, she was getting louder...and so was he.

“Holy fuck Leana, how are you this fucking tight…?”

“Jimmy don’t say that or I’m gonna-!”

That was it. Her muscles tightened in every part of her body as she took a sharp inhale, fingernails making trails along his tattooed back. Everything felt heightened to a level of pleasure that words just couldn’t explain, and her brain had officially gone into overdrive. With a scream, Leana let go - her heat blasting through her faster than she could comprehend.

“Fuck, I’m coming...I’m coming-”

His climax came as fast as her body gave hers away. Remaining inside of her for a moment, Jimmy found it appropriate to lean down for a well-needed kiss.. The night’s events were already playing in his mind. The way she tightened, her sounds, the look on her face, everything. To think that he would be getting this for the rest of his life was nothing short of perfection.

“That was...amazing Jim. I think I’m going to be sore for a while.”

“You’re tellin’ me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Talk about a well needed update, hm? I apologize greatly for the lack of updating. Life got in the way, and I had a small case of writer's block. Not sure what the posting schedule will be for this, but believe me - It's far from over.