7 Days to the Wolves

Late Night Swim

Amara's POV

A couple of months had passed and I had gotten use to being a vampire. Once I learned to accept who I was and life became much easier when I did. One day in the month of September, I had just finished feeding. As I licked the blood off my lips, I looked down at the blood drained man. I laughed at the pathetic human and I hopped onto my motorbike and drove back to Santa Carla.

When I arrived at the cave, I parked my bike beside the boys' bikes and I walked into the cave. I couldn't believe that the guys had slept in. I looked up to the ceiling of the cave and giggled at the guys who hung upside down. "Wake up boys it's night!" I yelled so loud I think the cave shook a little. They woke immediately and they flew down to where I stood. Dwayne and Marko rubbed their eyes while David and Paul sat down on the seats in the centre of the cave. I walked into my bedroom which was a bed covered with curtains. I walked back out and sat beside them.

"What's for dinner?" Dwayne asked. We all looked at each other waiting for suggestions to be announced. Marko and I shrugged our shoulders. David began to think and Dwayne just stood there puzzled. "Mexican?" Dwayne asked. We all agreed. As a human I always did like Mexican food now as a vampire, I don't think we really cared as blood was the only thing we needed in order to survive. Dwayne and Marko decided to go and get the food. They went off and left David, Paul and I there.

"We all should have went!" Paul complained. David shook his head and went to get something. "Why does it matter?" I asked. Paul put his feet on the table that was infront of his chair and crossed his legs. "Because they don't know what I like?" he answered. I giggled and he soon joined me laughing. David came back and placed three glasses on the table.David stopped what he was doing and stared at Paul and I.

"What the hell are you two laughing at?" he snapped. We both stared at him silent and about five seconds later we burst into laughter. David punched Paul's arm and he pulled my hair. "Stop it!" he said. We did so. David poured some blood into the glasses and we toasted to immortality. When Marko and Dwayne came back we ate our dinner.

An hour or so after I decided to go to the beach and take a swim as the boys went out feeding. I put on my bikini and as it was a cold night out I wrapped a light blanket around me as I walked down to the beach. When I arrived at the beach I threw my blanket on the floor and jumped into the water. I swam out pretty far and I went under the water as each big wave went passed. I decided to go back to the shore. The sand stuck to my wet feet. 'Where's my blanket gone?' I began to think as I noticed my blanket had blew away with the breeze. I began to look for it.

Just then I saw a man approach me with my blanket. He looked slightly familiar but I wasn't sure if I knew him. "Sorry miss, is this yours?" he asked. I took my blanket back off the man and nodded. He smiled. "Yes it is, thank you for returning it..." I trailed off for him to tell me his name.

"Daniel," he replied. I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Daniel. I'm Amara." I introduced myself. I held my hand out for him to shake it. He shook my hand and then released it.

"That's a lovely name!" he replied.

"Thank you and so is your name," I enthused. Daniel smirked.

"Thank you!" He replied. "So emm... do you want to maybe go for..." Daniel was cut off by a voice calling my name. I turned to see Josh, my boyfriend, come up behind me. He walked over to me and kissed me. He placed his jacket around me.

"Hey baby, you must be freezing!" he said softly. He looked at Daniel. "Who's this baby?" he asked me.

"This is Daniel, Daniel this is Josh, my boyfriend!" I introduced the two.

"Hey!" Daniel replied. "Well we better go now, we'll see you around!" Josh replied as he grabbed hold of my hand.

"Bye!" I whispered as I waved goodbye to Daniel and me and Josh walked back to the cave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment help really they do!