7 Days to the Wolves

News

I walked back to the cave with Josh. When we arrived back he turned to me. "What was all that about back there?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders to indicate that I had no idea what he was talking about. He pushed my hair back out of my face and shook hid head. "It's just, you don't usually go out for a swim so late at night" he moaned. I nodded in agreement as I didn't want another argument. You see most humans get jealous but vampires get very jealous because they're so passionate and it's best not to enourage it.

We entered the cave and I got into my night dress. Josh sat peacefully and quietly on the coach. I walked over to him and joined him. He turned to look at me and as he did he pushed my long black hair out of my face and he began to kiss me. I leaned forward until my lips touched his again. I leaned back as Josh leaned forward causing me to fall back on my back on the coach. Josh began to kiss my neck and just then I heard something. I placed my hand on Josh's chest and listened more carefully. "I thought I heard something!" I explained. Josh listened for about a second before continuing to kiss me. I placed my hand infront of him again and we both sat up. "It might be the boys back!" I exclaimed and Josh nodded.

We walked to the front of the cave and I looked out to see if anthing was there. Sure enough the boys came running in, they jumped up and down excitedly. Josh looked at me and back at them. "What's up?" Josh asked nervously. The boys laughed and then finally David asked "Guess who we ran into today?" Josh and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Don't know, who?" Josh asked.

David looked back at the guys and then back at us. "Star!" he chuckled. They all looked overly excited but I understood this because ever since the last time they saw Star they had been trying to track her down for revenge. Star must have been incredibly shocked to see them as the last time she saw them they were pretty much dead. Silly girl, everyone knows you can't kill a vampire! Star was human now and well it was going to be much easier to torment her.

"This should be good, where is she?" I laughed. David explained that they followed her to her house and that they had a good idea of where she lives now. I had never seen Star so it was going to be easy to trick her. Josh grabbed hold of my hand and lead me out of the cave. "I love you!" I whispered into Josh's ear.

Josh smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I love you too! Do you want to go out tomorrow night?" he asked. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah that would be nice!" I replied as I kissed him goodbye.

I walked back into the cave and went into my "room". I lay down on my bed and pulled he light covers over me. As my head rested on the pillow, my eyes began to close. Suddenly I felt extremely tired. I fell into a deep sleep and looked forward to the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh i'm really sorry if I keep annoying you with all these notes at the end it's just that i'm trying to update all my stories and I want you to enjoy them. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment.