Don’t Tell Me You Love Me and Then Act Like You Don’t

Three;

Back To Current Time

Angela awoke, a throbbing feeling spreading throughout her skull.

“What the hell,” She uttered when she tried to rub her head however found that her arms were bound behind her. She blinked repeatedly yet no light flooded her eyes, instead she felt the material of a blind fold against her face.

“Beth?” Panic flooded her voice as she tried to move against the restrains.

“Angela?” A small voice came back. A weight felt like it’d been lifted from Angela’s shoulder when she knew she wasn’t alone.

“Can you see anything or move at all?” Angela asked her, trying to keep calm.

“No,” Beth answered weakly. Both girls were bound to chairs that sat back to back in the center of the small closet. Angela didn’t want to panic, even though Beth was only younger by a year, she cared about her well being a lot due to her being like a younger sister. The closet door opened and Angela and Beth’s heartbeats quickened.

“Good morning girls,” Beth vaguely recognised the voice, she didn’t know where from though.

“Who the hell are you?” Angela hissed, scared yet building up a slight confidence.

“Come on Beth, you’re coming with me,” Ryan uttered with a twisted smile. Beth jumped slightly when she felt Ryan’s hands begin to untie her ankles.

“Angela,” She squeaked out, panicking and not knowing what to do.

“You hurt her and you’ll regret it!” Angela hissed angrily.

“And how will you do that when you’re tied to a chair?” Ryan muttered, rolling his eyes at the brown haired girl even though she couldn’t see him. He smiled faintly at Beth as he watched her try and loosen the blind fold by shaking her head slightly. He helped her stand and guiding her away from the closet.

“Where am I going?” Beth asked scared, trying so hard to release her hands as she stumbled down the hall when he pushed her. Ryan ignored her questions and led the eighteen year old across the hallway. Brendon was on the way upstairs and saw him.

“What are you doing?” He asked with urgency in his voice, “The guys are coming over at some point today!” Personally Brendon hadn’t wanted to go along with Ryan’s plan but ended up getting dragged into it anyway; honestly though, he was beginning to enjoy the fact that he’d be able to have Angela all to himself.

“Moving her to my room and the guys never come up here anyway so it doesn’t matter,” Ryan muttered, still trying to move a reluctant Beth. “For fucks sake!” He growled out of frustration.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updatage! I forgot that I had a few chapters already written for this story so sorry for the wait.
English is going to be lonely tomorrow... as well as quiet. It's just Robbie and I :tehe:. It's going to suck >_<.

Thanks to the people that commented the last chapter <3.
Comments are love <3.

Chapter dedicated to erin.whatserface because she needs to update soon :]. :tehe: