Don’t Tell Me You Love Me and Then Act Like You Don’t

Four;

Brendon didn’t know what had happened to his friend. He seemed slightly psychopathic but then again, they had both just kidnapped two girls so he couldn’t exactly say he wasn’t deranged either.

“Hello?” Angela asked as the door of the closet was opened again.

“Angela, I’m so sorry about all of this,” Brendon stated, closing the door behind him. Just like Beth had recognised Ryan’s voice, Angela recognised Brendon’s.

“Let me see you,” She demanded weakly, her breathing becoming shallower. Brendon knelt on the floor in front of her, reached up and untied the blindfold. Angela blinked a few times, allowing her eyes to become accustom to the light that filled Brendon’s closet.

“You,” She gasped, staring into Brendon’s eyes in shock, “You’re the guy from the café,” She was confused as to what was going on. She’d never spoken to him properly before, only when she was giving him her order.

“My names Brendon,” He stated, annoyed.

“Well Brendon, where the hell is Beth? And why the fuck are we here?” Angela asked angrily after she’d found a confidence within her now that she’d seen the face of her kidnapper.

“She’s safe, don’t worry. We like you both too much to just let you go,” Brendon stated, staring into Angela’s hazel eyes.

“You like me? Oh yes, you liked me so you decided to cut the power of mine and Beth’s flat, knock us out and kidnap us? That’s perfectly fucking normal Brendon! I could have you arrested!” Angela yelled angrily before spitting in his face. Anger pulsed through Brendon’s body as he stood up. Angela looked up at him in regret as his face turned to stone. He slapped her hard across the face, leaving a red mark on her cheek as well as tears to come to her eyes.

“Bad move Angela. I may like you but that won’t stop me from doing anything to you so next time, think about the consequences before you do something like that again, love,” Brendon hissed before leaving the closet and locking the door behind him and storming downstairs. Angela burst into tears; she was supposed to be in Tokyo with Beth at that moment, not stuck in some psycho’s closet. Before this whole ordeal, she actually thought he was sweet when he served her each time at the café, but now she realised how wrong she had been.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right i'm at my grandmas for two weeks and her computer won't except my memory stick. I have my laptop with me and therefore am writing many updates i'm just not able to post them. However, I keep getting the slightest bit of connection from some random person that hasn't locked their wireless shit. So you can thank those random people that live down my Grandmas street for this update. So it may be two weeks or something until you get your next update for my stories :) Sorry.

Xxx.