Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Please Let Go

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

“Okay, everyone got everything?” asked my dad as we got into the car to begin our journey home. He got a ‘yup’ from mum but me and Matt just nodded as we got into the back seat of the car while mum and dad got in the front.

“Okay, 1:30pm just now. That means we should hit Huntington at about 8:30pm, if the roads are clear that is.” stated mum. I could tell she just wanted to get home and get everything sorted.

After only thirty minutes all conversation had finished and everything was silent. I bit my lip and fiddled with the sleeve of my jumper, the silence was making me jittery and what’s worse was that I couldn’t get my pills to make me calm down. I was freaking out silently to myself, thinking of ways to calm myself down, when I thought of something.

“Hey Matt?” I asked quietly, turning my gaze to meet his as he turned away from the window. “What type of music do you and the guys play?” I asked, hoping to god that this new conversation would last slightly longer so I could keep my mind off of the ‘need to feed’.

Matt simply smirked and reached down into his pocket to pull out an I pod. He switched it on the flicked through it a bit before handing it to me. “Here, see for yourself.” I smiled back before taking the I pod from him so I could listen to it. To say I loved it wouldn’t even cover it. These guys rocked! I told Matt this and he laughed.

“It’s good to know we have your approval.” he joked and I went back to listening to their music.. Four songs later and I had fallen asleep only to be woken back up about two hours later by my dad.

“Jenny, wake up.” I heard him say quietly as he shook me gently, I opened my eyes slowly. “Jen we’re at a gas station so if you want anything to eat or anything like that now’s the time to get it.” he smiled and I nodded my head. I got out of the car and went to join mum and Matt in the gas station.

“Hey Jenny, anything you want?” asked mum as Matt picked up a box of Pringles for her from the top shelf and handed them to her.

“Just a bottle of water thanks oh and some Oreos to.” I smiled and she nodded, telling me to go get them before I headed off in the direction of the fridges at the back of the small shop.

Once I had my water I made my way to the isle with the biscuits on it. I picked up one of the boxes and turned around to walk back to mum but walked into someone.

“Oh crap, I am so sorry, are you okay?” I asked as I bent down to pick up my bottle of water and box of Oreos which had fallen. When I stood back up I came face to face with a creepy looking teenager about my age , he didn’t say anything, just stared.

“Okay well in that case, I’m gonna leave…” I said quietly before turning my back on the creepy guy and started to walk away but before I’d even got two steps away I felt his hand on my arm, making my eyes go wide.

“Do I know you?” he asked me as he turned me back around to face him.

“No I don’t think so.” I rushed as I attempted to get my arm out of his grasp, which didn’t work considering the fact that I was practically skeletal. “Please let go.” I asked as my fear set in. Just when I thought I had it bad someone walked around the corner, another guy that looked about the same age and was just as creepy. I began twisting and turning my arm so I could get away.

“Come on, I’m sure we know you.” he smiled. I think it was supposed to be friendly but it just freaked me out even more.

“Get the fuck off me!” I was getting ready to pull my leg back and knee him where it would count but a loud voice from behind me made me stop.

“You heard her, get the fuck off!” I turned around, arm still in the guys grasp, and saw none other than Matt standing there with a pissed expression. “Now!” As he shouted this both guys turned and ran towards the front of the shop before running out the front.

“Hey, I thought I told you kids not to come around here anymore!” I heard the person from behind the till shout. I let out a breath and smiled at Matt who made his way over to me.

“Are you alright, did they hurt you?” he asked as he took hold of my arm and checked where the guy had been holding onto it.

“Yeah I’m fine, he just, he scared me is all.”

“You sure?” asked Matt as he looked at my eyes, trying to determine whether or not I was telling the truth. I nodded and after a couple of seconds he sighed and put his arm around me protectively before leading me out to the front desk where mum was waiting.

“Hey, you two kids alright?” she asked as she took my water and Oreos from me and put them on the counter to pay for them. We both nodded our heads in reply although Matt seemed a bit reluctant, probably because he wasn’t too happy about being referred to as a ‘kid’. “I heard shouting, why was there shouting?”

“It was nothing mum, I took care of it.” he replied as we all headed outside and towards the car.

“If you had to take care of it Matt then it couldn’t have been nothing.” she looked at the way his arm was wrapped around me and it was as though she clicked on. “Those boys, were they giving you trouble Jen?”

“Mum, Matt’s right, it was nothing to worry about.” she gave me a slightly sceptical look before nodding and handing me my water and Oreos before we all got back into the car to continue the drive.

“So…” I said trying to start up another conversation again. “Matt says I’m gonna be living with him and Val.”

“ Yeah. We just thought you’d prefer to be around people more your age. that way you can get t know the boys more so you’ll have more friends and not to mention they live closer to the beach.” I smiled hearing that word. I’d never been to the beach before.

“So when will I be going there?” I asked hoping it didn’t sound like I was trying to get away from my parents already, I was just trying to keep the conversation alive.

“Well probably about next week, but if you don’t want to go till later that’s fine, it’s entirely up to you.” smiled dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dunnnn!

Shameful little boys!
Anywho let me know what you thought!

Five Comments = Another Chapter!

Shannon
xXx