Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Trash Like You

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

A few minutes after the girls had gone inside my solitude was disturbed by an unwelcome girl wearing jeans and an orange top.

“Hey, Your Jennifer yeah?” she asked as she stood in front of me, hands on hips.

“Who wants to know?” I asked as I crossed my arms. There was something about this girls attitude and body language that made me feel as though she was going to be more of a foe than a friend.

“I couldn’t help but overhear that you kissed Zacky, as in Baker?” she completely ignored my question.

“Like I said, who wants to know?” I was getting pretty irritated by her and I wanted to know who I was talking to.

“You don’t need to know who I am. But you do realise that Zacky is Gena’s, right?” what was it with all these questions tonight? I couldn’t honestly say that if no one asked me another question for the next week and a half I’d be more than happy.

“Let me guess, she sent you out here to argue with me.” I sighed as I uncrossed my arms and got up.

“No. I heard what you and your friends were talking about and let me tell you, Gena and Zacky belong together. You shouldn’t go getting involved with people who, let’s face it, are way too good for you.”

“Okay well if that’s all you’re here for then I’m leaving.” I sighed again before attempting to walk past her but she grabbed hold of my upper arm and pulled me back making me fall onto the chair again.

“Your not listening to me.” she growled at me her make up plastered eyes glaring holes through me.

“Is it that obvious?” I retorted in a bitchy way. She’d pissed me off by pushing me and the fact that she was clearly wanting to start something at my friend’s birthday party was really the icing on the cake.

“Stay away from him Jennifer. He’s too good for you and I bet you know it, your just trying to push your way into somewhere you don’t belong. What makes you think he likes you anyway? I mean you said it yourself, he’d rather kiss a girl he’s possibly never gonna see ever again than kiss you.” I bit my lip and stood up slowly, fighting the urge to punch her.

“I vaguely remember saying ‘I’m leaving’, so here I go.” I smiled before pushing past her and taking a few steps away before she said something else.

“You’ll never be as good as her you know. The guys around here aren’t looking for psychotic trash like you. God, even your adoptive parents had to get away from you.” this made me turn around.

“You don’t know shit about my adoptive parents, how dare you talk about them!” I was holding back tears now, this bitch had actually nearly reduced me to tears.

“Aw you gonna go cry to mummy?” she pouted and used her index finger to wipe the fake tears from under her eyes.

“No, but I ‘m gonna fuck you up.” I growled before lunging for her. For a tiny, stick thin girl I could fight and within only a few minutes I was definitely winning. But somehow she managed to knee me in the stomach and I fell off her and onto the ground so she started punching and slapping my face.

“Bitch, get the fuck off of me!” I screamed as I grabbed her my the throat and threw her on the ground next to me before I crawled over to her and began punching her again but I felt a pair of strong arms pull me off of her.

“Jen calm down.” I heard the voice of Brian say from behind me, he was obviously the one holding me. I looked around and realised we’d gathered quite a crowd and I could also see Matt coming towards me from the back door with Val, Zacky and Michelle closely following him.

“Keep her away from me!” I shouted as I pointed at the girl I’d just fought, I didn’t even know her name.

“Oh shut up, it’s not my fault you can’t take a joke. Didn’t your ‘parents’ ever teach you anything?” she used finger quotation marks at the word parents and I struggled to get out of Brian’s hold again.

“I’m gonna give you something to joke about you stupid slut!” I shouted as I clawed at Brian’s arms to try to get him to let go of me.

“Jen! What the fuck is going on?” Matt’s voice bellowed through the crowd as he pushed through them to get to me. She smirked as she wiped a bit of blood from her forehead.

“Matt you better keep that two-toned, fake-assed, Paris Hilton wannabe away from me!” I shouted as Brian finally let go to inspect his scratched arms.

“Jennifer, stop showing yourself up!” he shouted at me and I tried to protest but he stopped me. “I don’t give a fuck what happened this is supposed to be a birthday party and you’ve ruined everything!”

I shook my head before I turned around and ran through the house and out the front door. I couldn’t take it, her talking about my adoptive parents, the memories of the day they’d died and then Matt shouting at me like it was all my fault. It was too much for one night, I needed something to help me.

I ran straight to Matt’s house and unlocked the door with my key which I had in my pocket. I knew they’d have followed me in the car so they’d be here soon. I ran upstairs so fast that I even left the front door open.

I pushed the bathroom door open and opened the medicine cabinet, pushing all the bottles to one side to get to my bottle of painkillers, but they weren’t there.

I heard the car engines stop in the drive and franticly began searching the whole cabinet for the painkillers. I always put them in the same place so why weren’t they there?

“You won’t find them Jen.” I heard Michelle’s voice from behind me. I turned and saw her, Matt, Zack, Val and Brian standing at the bathroom door.

“Where the fuck are the painkillers?” I asked as I threw an empty vitamin bottle into the sink. But the bottle being plastic, just bounced out and fell to the floor. I was both angry and upset. I couldn’t stand the fact that they all looked so disappointed but I was so angry that they thought the fight was my fault.

“I had a headache this morning and went to get one. I knew it was a new bottle, so I found it kind of weird when I saw that there was only half left. I threw the rest out in case you were taking them and it looks like I was right.” said Val as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Fine, you don’t want me to take your meds, I wont. I’ll get my own.” I huffed as I pushed past them all and ran down stairs again.

“Jen don’t be stupid, come back!” shouted Zacky, but I was already out the front door and starting my search for an all night drug store.
♠ ♠ ♠
OM to the G!

Give me five comments or more
To find out what's gonna happen...!

Shannon
xXx