Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

A Deal

~♦~ Jennifer’s Point Of View ~♦~

It was about 10am when I got up again. I took a quick shower and pulled on some clean clothes before making my way downstairs and into the kitchen where I found not only Zack, but also the rest of the band, sitting at the table eating what would probably be an early lunch for them since they were heading into the studio today.

“Hey babe, sleep well?” asked Zack as he flipped the switch on the coffee maker before walking over to me and kissing me good morning. I nodded my head before kissing back but pulled away when I saw Matt, I still hadn’t fixed things with him yet. I sighed and walked over to the breakfast table.

“Matt.” I said quietly, making him lift his head from the magazine he was reading and look at me. “Matt, I’m sorry about last night. I shouldn’t have said those things, I was completely out of line and I could not be more sorry about it.”

“I know Jen. I just don’t want you getting hurt.” he said as he put the magazine on the table before standing up next to me making me feel tiny as always. He smiled and pulled me into a reassuring hug. “You’re my baby sister and I want to protect you but I can’t do that if I don’t know what’s going on.”

“I know that.” I smiled as I hugged him back. “But I’m not ready for you to know about this yet. I need you to trust me, I’m a big girl. I’ve had my own back since I was fifteen, a few weeks isn’t gonna do any damage that I can’t handle.”

“So your not gonna stay away from them?” he asked and I could see that he wanted me to tell him he was right and that I was going do as he told me, but I couldn’t. I shook my head and felt him tense up.

“I’m going to see them just now.” I looked down, not wanting to see his reaction. “I’ll be back in about two hours.” I leaned in and hugged him again before turning to Zack.

“Jen you know I’m not happy about this either. You could get really hurt by these guys.” he said gently as he pulled me in close to him.

“I know babe but I swear if anything goes wrong, I’ll kick them in the balls then run and when I get to a safe enough place I’ll call you straight away. I promise, okay?”

“Was that supposed to make me feel better?” he asked with a slight smile and I bit my lip, god I love his smile.

“No but this should.” I leaned in and kissed him again. “And…” I pulled away from him before walking over to the table and picking up a piece of Brian’s highly buttered toast. “Look, I’m eating something fattening!” I smiled as I took a bite before walking out of the kitchen shouting that I loved them all.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥

“Hey, looks like the princess has arrived.” laughed Colin as I approached the garage they’d told me to meet them at, the other two turned to watch me.

“Damn right, now bow down and hail me bitch.” I smirked before stopping in between TJ and Mark.

“So Shads doesn’t want you near us then?” asked TJ with the most condescending look on his face that I’d ever saw. “And yet here you are. Tell me, do you get off on doing what your not supposed to?”

“You tell me, last I heard you were doing his cousin.” I replied hotly, nodding my head in Mark’s direction. I watched as both of them tensed up and realised I’d hit a soft spot.

“Alright kitten lets get down to business. What do you want from us?” Asked TJ, in an attempt to avoid Mark’s killer glare. I smiled before telling them what I wanted.

“Eighteen months ago you had a, let’s say disagreement, with a man from Arizona. His name was Nathan Phillips, I know you can get every piece of information that ever existed on him and I want that information.” I explained.

“What’s he to you?” asked Colin as he stepped into business mode.

“Nathan’s ex girlfriend is a very close friend of mine and she wants her son back. Nathan just so happens to have her son.” I continued to lay down the situation as they led me into an office type thing that looked way too posh to be the garages office.

“So you want the boy?” asked Mark as we all sat on the couches surrounding a small coffee table.

“Well yes that’s half of it.” they all gave me a look telling me to continue. “This guy fucked up my friends life and had her put in a hospital. I want the boy, but I want revenge. If someone’s taking Cameron you wont be the one’s to do it, that’s for me and her. All I need from you is where to find him.” They all gave each other looks before smirking.

“He went under the radar about two months ago. He pissed off some guy from Mexico with a big ass family and decided to hit the deck but don’t worry we’ll find him. He’s easy money.” explicated TJ.

“See Phillips is messy. This isn’t his scene so when he gets into something he doesn’t handle it properly, he’ll slip up eventually and when he does, we’ll be there to latch onto him.” finished Mark.

“Terms?” I asked as though I knew what I was doing, I really didn’t though.

“You get the son fair and square he won’t be hurt. But when you’ve got him your finished, out. Leave Phillips to us.” replied Colin.

“Looks like you boys got yourself a deal.” I smiled before walking over to the desk in the office and picking up a pen ad a piece of paper to quickly scribble down some details. “Call me when you know where he is.”

And with that I left the garage and headed back to Zacky’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh so THATS what she's up to!

bet y'all didn't see that coming!
more out soon
Five comments please!

Shannon
xXx