Sequel: Broken
Status: Finished !!

Diary Of Insanity

Let's Go

~♦~ Charlie’s Point Of View ~♦~

As I walked downstairs with Cameron holding onto one hand and the other holding a large bag full of all his stuff I felt myself get quite worried as I heard raised voices coming from the living room.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Upon noticing my arrival everyone went quiet.

“Cameron!” smiled Lydia, and he pulled away from me to go over to her.

“Guess what Lydia, me and mama are goin’ on an adventure to a place called California! And we’re gonna eat ice cream and pway on the beach and we’ll have a swimmin’ pool!” he said excitedly.

“Aw that’s great Cameron but don’t you think you should wait until daddy gets home, he’ll only be a few minutes.” she smiled as she fixed the collar of his shirt.

“Cameron.” he looked over at me before walking back to my side. “Sweetheart I know you want to see dada before you leave but we really can’t.” he gave me a questioning look and I shook my head. “you’ll understand better when your older but for now you have to just trust me, can you do that for Mama?”

“Yes mama, I can!” he smiled proudly and I pulled him in for another hug.

“okay well before we leave I want you to meet some people. This is aunty Jenny and her friend Zacky and this is mama’s friend Blake, you know the one I was talking about upstairs?”

“Oh mama’s boyfwend!” he said as he nodded his head. “mista you better be good to my mama or else!” he pointed at Blake as he said this making everyone laugh.

“Charlotte if your leaving, go now, he’s coming back.” Lydia said as she looked at the small clock above the fireplace.

“Lydia I’m sorry, I know he’ll be angry at you for this but I had to.” I smiled at her before taking hold of Cameron’s hand again so we could leave.

As we all made our way outside, Chloe smiled at Cameron before she turned to look down the street, her smile instantly fell as did all of ours when we saw Nathan’s car turn into the street before bolting to the two cars.

Again I jumped into the car that Colin was driving and Mark was shotgun, Blake let Cameron get in the middle then got in before pulling the door shut and everyone buckling up.

“Charlotte get your ass out of that car and let my son go!” I heard Nathan shout, turning to look out of the back window I saw him standing on the street, walking towards the car, but he never even got close.

“Jen no!” shouted Zack as she jumped out of the other car, grabbing Nathan by the back of his shirt and wrenching him away from the car.

“Where the hell do you think your going huh?” she shouted as she placed herself in between Nathan and our car. “Sorry sweetheart but you ain’t gonna hurt her anymore and as for the boy, you aint getting anywhere near him.” she was gonna start mouthing off…

“And who the hell are you bitch? Look at you, you really think you can stop me from getting to her you anorexic whore?” he snarled as he attempted to dodge her but she was too good for him.

“Yeah, I may be an anorexic whore, but at least I know how to do this!” she smirked and before I knew it Nathan was screaming out in pain as he curled up on the ground, she’d kneed him where it would definitely count!

“Jen get in the car let's go!” shouted TJ. She smirked at Nathan lying on the ground before turning and running back to the other car.

“You bitch, I’ll fucking kill you! You think you can take my son away from me and get away with it? I’ll murder you, you bitch!” Nathan ranted as we started up the cars.

“You gotta kill me first if you think your gonna get anywhere near her or her son!” shouted Jen from inside the other car as we drove away.

“Mama, why was dada saying all those nasty things about you and aunty Jenny?” asked Cameron. I felt so bad that he’d heard that, no kid should ever be exposed to that, especially from their parents.

“Oh baby, I’m sorry you had to hear that. But dada just doesn’t want you to come to California with mama because he wants you to always be here with him. He didn’t mean what he said.” I tried to explain to him. His eyes looked so hurt.

“But he’s had me all to himswelf for two hole years, that’s just being swelfish.” he nodded, making me smile.

“I know baby, but it’s alright. Your alright aren’t you, your okay coming to California with mama?” I asked him, I would hate myself if he didn’t want to be with me.

“Of course mama! I cant wait!” he shouted happily.

“That’s good baby, I’m so glad to hear that. We are gonna have so much fun together!” I smiled to him.

“Mama how far will it be from the beach?” he asked me, a confused look on his face as though he were in deep thought.

“Why don’t you ask Blake, I’m sure he will know.” I smiled as I nudged him over to Blake.

“Bwake? How far is the beach?” he asked him with a small yawn.

“Well actually, see at the bottom of the back garden there’s a little gate and guess where the gate leads to.. It leads straight onto the beach!” he smiled at Cameron who seemed to love this answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
there we go

five comments for the next one please

Shannon
xXx