Sequel: Reckoning

Tale as Old as Time

Emotions

"Ok see you then." Lucy smiled hanging up her phone. "He wont be in until 2, so we've got over an hour to kill before then."

"What is it that you want to do then?" William asked twirling his fingers through her hair.

"Just be close to you." She responded nuzzling her nose under his arm.

Their relationship was basically how you'd expect teenagers to be. They just held hands and kissed and gushed over each other. They were not sexually involved just yet, they hadn't even seen each other without any form of clothes on. It didn't bother William because from the era he's from, you weren't supposed to be sexually involved with someone unless you were married. On the other hand Lucy was a little worried about it. She didn't want to seem so forward with herself but she did find it a bit odd that he hadn't tried to make a move on her.

"Will, kiss me." She demanded, growing some confidence. William obliged, cupping the side of her face with his left hand and holding her waist with his right. Lucy always melted in his kisses, his lips always so cold against her warm ones. She bit the bottom of his lip to deepen their kiss each of them fighting for dominance over the other.

"Lucy." William whispered pulling away from her.

"What's wrong?" She asked, puzzled by his reaction.

"I just don't know that you and I are ready to be this intimate with each other." He confessed, half of him still believing in how things were back in 1819. The other part of him was terrified, he had never been intimate with a mortal as a vampire. It takes a lot of restraint to not crush her when they hug or break the bones in her hand when they walk together. William has excessive body strength, things get wild and crazy when he's been with other vampires.

"I understand." She smiled scooting away from him, a little disappointed.

William could read her thoughts of how upset she felt. She was embarrassed and a little hurt feeling that he didn't want to be with her in that way.

"What the hell." He sighed not being able to take her so upset. He pulled her up off of the couch and guided her over to he bed. "Lucy, you tell me if I'm going to far or if I'm hurting you." He pleaded resting his hands on her hips.

"I will." She nodded grabbing at his tie to pull him down to her level.

William could feel the heat radiating off of her begging body. She ruffled her hands through his hair as their lips linked back together. William slowly hovered over her trying to be as gentle as possible. He had never had to restrain his sexual arousal and his strength all at one time. It took him many years just to mimic breathing. He lifted her shirt up over her head and smiled at how beautiful she was to him. She sat back up and unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts to William's amazed look.

He loosened his tie before pulling it off over his head, his jacket and button up shirt were on the floor shortly afterwards. Lucy got on her knees to unbuckle his black dress pants, she pushed them down and waited for him to step out of them to join her back in bed. William unbuttoned her shorts and tossed them across the room. "Cheeseburgers?" He chuckled looking at her innocent underwear.

"I wasn't expecting you to see them." She blushed pulling a pillow over her face.

"I love them." He reassured moving the pillow away to kiss at her neck. Her pulse was rising, he could almost hear her blood swimming around her veins at every breath she took. He fought against his impulses and pulled her panties from her. She in turn snatched his boxers down, only growing more excitement as she felt him on her thighs.

He lifted her legs around his waist as he slowly guided himself into her. She locked her legs tightly around him and rolled her fingers through his hair as his thrusts began. Soft moans escaped her lips as she felt his erection inside of her, her walls closing in around him as they were matched perfectly together. William could feel himself wanting to grow violent, he wanted to bite her and drain the blood right out of her to add to his arousal. He buried his face into the pillow to hide his urges, he didn't know it was going to be so hard to fight against his own nature.

His grip on her waist was so tight he was afraid he was going to break her. He let go of her and gripped the sheets, tearing into them and part of the mattress underneath. Lucy was too busy enjoying the ecstasy her body was in to notice the tension in Williams demeanor. William was in love with Lucy, he was over the moon that he was able to be sexually involved with her now. But the feeling of wanting to hurt her right now was scaring him.

"I love you." Lucy whispered in his ear shakily, feeling her climax getting closer.

William had to muffle his vampiric growls as him and Lucy reached their peak at the same time. He fell to the side of her glancing over at her body, red marks forming all over her pale body. He felt sick to his core wondering just how bad he hurt her. "Oh my god you tore the mattress." Lucy bursted into fits of laughter taking her hand across the missing piece of bedding.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Of course not, is that what you're so worried about?" She answered noticing his gaze to her body. "William trust me, I'm fine. Amazing in fact." She reassured him, kissing his neck.

"I never want to hurt you Lucy." He promised kissing her hands.

"I know dear, come on lets head on over to the bank so we could hurry back." She teased rushing off to the bathroom.

He quickly got redressed and fixed his rustled hair. He paced the floor waiting for Lucy to come back out of the bathroom. "Are you alright?" He grew impatient and lightly tapped at the door.

"Oh yeah, I'll be out in a second." Lucy answered. She had noticed her flesh beginning to bruise in some spots. Even her pelvis ached as she redressed herself. It was odd that she didn't feel any pain during, but afterwards she felt as if she was hit by a bus. "Ready?" She smiled swinging the door open. William could feel the pain radiating off of her body but didn't want to keep pressing the issue. "Ready." He half smiled grabbing her hand and leading her down to the parking lot.

"I'll drive, it'll be easier for me to get there rather than telling you." She cheered.

"Fine with me." William gave up the keys and helped her in the drivers seat before taking a spot beside of her.

It took the whole car ride to the bank for William to shake the thoughts from his head of hurting Lucy. He had never felt so much guilt in his entire existence. "Get out of your thoughts already Beckett, we're here."

"Welcome to Memphis Financial, how may we help you today?" They were greeted at the front desk by sweet elderly lady, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes I have an appointment with Mr. Ivorson, the name is Urie."

"I will go tell him you're here."

Lucy had never been inside of this bank before. She had passed by it a few times but never set foot in here. It was huge, cathedral ceilings with marbled flooring that even clicked under her sneakers. It was about as quiet as a library in here, the faint sound of fingertips hitting the keys at computers. Or the rustling sound of papers being organized beyond each cubby.

"Ms. Urie, welcome!" Mr. Ivorson greeted extending his hand. "Welcome, Mr..?" He trailed on taking William's hand. He was about in his early to mid 50s, with a touch of gray at the temple of his brown hair. He wore a very well kept mustache, and wore an expensive Italian made suit. At first glance he looked as if he could of been a college professor. But then again he did look the part for a fancy bank manager.

"Beckett." He accepted his gesture.

"Welcome, Mr. Beckett I'll have to ask you to wait out here. Unfortunately bank policy only allows the beneficiary to view the contents of the deposit box in house."

"I understand, darling I'll be here whenever you're finished." He smiled kissing her forehead before taking a seat in a cozy leather chair.

"I'll have to ask for your driver's license along with your social security card if you don't mind."

"Of course not." She replied, handing over her identifications.

"Very good. Now would you like to review the items before leaving?"

"No thank you, I'd rather just collect them and be on my way. You will be closing my grandfathers account out correct?"

"Yes ma'am, once you've signed that you've picked up his belongings everything will be closed out."

"Ok, well let's get the paperwork filled out. I'd like to go through all of this at home where I can have the time to reminisce."

"Understandable. Let's get the show on the road then." He smiled placing the contents from the deposit box into a manila envelope. He placed a couple sheets of paper on his desk once they were back into his office. "Sign and date where I've highlighted and on the back we'll just need your initials and the date as well."

"Alrighty then, is that it?" She smiled, a bit of de ja vu washing over her from when she had to sign all the paper work to sell off their old home.

"That does it, thank you so much for taking the time. Where is it you're living at now?"

"I moved to Leadville, Colorado."

"Is that near Aspen?"

"Kind of, it's about a 2 hour drive or so."

"In the mountains, must be frigid."

"It's definitely different from Tennessee weather but I've gotten quite used to it."

"Well again, thank you for coming by and claiming your grandfathers belongings. We do apologize once again for your loss. Have a safe trip home."

"Thank you Mr. Ivorson." She smiled before walking back out to the lobby.

"That was quick." William spoke glancing at his watch.

"I just wanna get out of here. I'll look over this stuff later on."