Status: love me

You Are Mine

Cat fight!

Adrian's P.O.V
.
.
"More colours?" I asked as i pulled my sleeves up and checked on my phone. It was true they looked really weird and beautiful.

(Her eyes just imagine her skin a bit darker; http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEby7M0lEadeAzmR_Y3p2jHAXZonRUQBaCxjqbjX9RKwLuTUXHO0eqOsE)

"Wow..." i said breathlessly and look at Crest as he nods in affirmation. Then i looked back at the mirror to see my 'rainbow' eyes were slowly fading away. "Oh no... Crest, its going away..."

"Chill Addy, its probably your- don't worry we'll talk later, after your school. Gimme a sec." He said and returned after a while with two bags then handed a purple one to me. "Here you go, i got a new one for you after the 'incident.' Luckily, you books survived. They're in it." He said giving me a cheek grin as i hurriedly opened the back and sighed in relief as i saw my books. (Bag: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyUo3ipea4guEqIjgbDY6uSv8o8_vJwL94jWrTJYYREq_jn3WQUe0LNIbK)

"Thank you Crest... Its really nice." I said smiling like an idiot.

"Its nothing Ad, Uhm can i call you ... Sis?" He said somewhat shyly.

"Of course Crest." I said lightly punching his shoulder since he was significantly taller than me. "What school do you attend?" I asked as he led me past the huge living room. It looked somewhat formal. It was painted white with white cushions and dark rugs and a gigantic tv. 'I wonder where the family had privacy.' I thought.

"There's a secluded living room on the other side." He said and i nodded as we walked to the door. He opened the door for him and i and we walked out into the huge space.

"Nice." I muttered but he heard.

"It was all dad's." He said as i looked up to him but he looked away.

"Oh... Sorry." I said really quietly.

We walked in silence till he led me to a fleet of cars and stood there. Probably thinking. Weirdly, i knew what he was thinking about.

"You should use a less classic one." I said looking around for a somewhat looking cheap car.

"Nah, I'm starting a new school with style."He said going to a blue car (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRbLYynsgKMe621Y6Mz16ja4HrkfAGz_2yWcH3CFq2hBJO0t_jSthQ5wc)

"Its a lamborghini sweetheart." He said opening his door and starting the engine. I followed suit.

"I know Danny." I sassed and put our bags behind our seats.

"You really did a lot of damage to the gates yesterday." He said seriously.

"I know sorry, i didn't no it would be that way." I said slowly looking

"Its cool i got them fixed after being 'unfrozen' ." He said as we drove through the forest and into the highway.

"I don't really understand what happened yesterday,... How did you freeze and how did Justin not?" I asked as i drew shapes on the cold window.

"Well you're a wolf... I guess, I'm not sure tho... And you're my sister so... Maybe its your special power." He said as he took a turn into a familiar street.

"You were saying something about some Moon goddess, what was that all about?"

"Uh... We're here!!" He announced pulling into my college driveway. I saw people looking at the lambo with curious eyes as the only person who had a similar one was Justin and his was right next to us... Awkward but i knew they couldn't see us through the tinted glasses.

"I don't think i want to go out there." I said quietly" as i put my seat belt back on.

"You are too. You're gonna rule the world, rule college first." He said removing my seat belt. "Forget what i just said."

"Uh... Okay." I.said nervously, my voice shaking.

"Okay lets go run this place!!!" He said hyped as he threw my bag to me.

"Yeah!!!" I chirped in feeling a sudden burst of confidence. I grabbed my phone out and called no one particular as i pushed the door open. I felt eyes boring through me as people stared at me in disbelief as i stepped out and turned around to see Crest had done the same. He walked over to my side and we went into the school building.

"Damn! The girls are whores." Crest suddenly said as we got to my locker.

"Don't act like you don't like the view." I said poking his cheek.

"Ouch. I'll go look for my locker." He smiled and walked away.

"Back off bitch." I heard a familiar snotty voice behind me and turned around to see Loana.

"Excuse me?" I sassed as i glared at her and noticed people gathering.

"You heard me right, back away from the new guy. I don't care if he's your boyfriend or something or he have you a ride to school just back off." She said as her entourage of 'whores'folded their arms and frowned at me.

"He's my brother and stay away cause i don't think he's interested in plastic." I said loud and clear earning a few 'ooh', 'burn', 'damn' from other students.

"You bitch!!" Loana yelled as i watched her entourage hold her back but she pushed them away roughly charging at me.

She pushed me down as she tried to punch me but i grabbed her hands tight and heard her wince in pain as she freed her self and kicked me in the guts as i groaned. I push her down with all force and heard the floor crack beneath her. I kicked her between her ribs and continued to do so till i felt someone pull me away.

********

"Chill sis , calm down already." Crest said and sighed in frustration.

"I'm calm why aren't they changing." I said and sighed too. After the fight, my eyes turned rainbow again and Crest and i resolved to knowing it was best trying to make them change colour before going to class than letting people see them. He said it rose a red flag. But apparently, they don't want to.

"Aye, so here you two are." I heard a familiar husky voice.

"Bieber." I heard Crest say flatly.

"Nice cat fight." He said as he leaned against the cafeteria counter totally ignoring Crest.

"Go away Justin." I said as i looked down.

"Really Adrian." He questioned. "Can't even look at me? Are you that scared?" He taunted more.

"I. Am. Not. Scared. Of. You." I said slowly now glaring at him.

"What the heck is in your eyes?" I yelled as i was just few inches away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
<b>Sorry for the late update guys something came up..... But here it is.</b>