Status: love me

You Are Mine

DUM DUM

Adrian's P.O.V
.
.
'Don't tell him, look away.' I heard Addy say and i complied.

"Its nothing." I muttered and looked away using my black bouncy hair as a veil- hiding my face.

"Go away. Al-Justin." I heard Crest speak.

"Look at me." Justin said lowly completely ignoring Crest as i slowly looked at him.

"Its nothing. Believe me. Leave... Please." I whispered looking him dead in his eyes as i watch them turn green.

"Uh-Okay... I'm going now, sorry." He sputtered and walked a way.

'He's gone...' I heard Addy, my wolf mutter.

'Does it matter?' I thought.

"Uh.. No ... Don't worry... Bye.' She said wildly and went off.
( RANDOM: https://free.facebook.com/messages/attachment_preview/?mid=mid.%24cAAAAASUqVwlpL-izU1i_qNkGEXJo&threadid=cid.c.100014614755755%3A100018291732130&fbid=189963571623366&refid=12)

"That was awkward..." Crest suddenly cleared his throat. "But at least, your eyes are back to normal."

"Really?" I checked on my phone. Seeing it was true, i smiled. "I hope it stays this way, and we have a lot to talk about later." I said roughly.

"What about, dear sister?" I rolled my eyes at his horrible British accent.

"The pack stuff, did you think I was stupid?" I said flatly grabbing my bag. "Lets go." I said as i watched him do the same.

"What are you having for first period? We're almost late."I said worriedly as we quickly walked into The hallways being the nerd i was.

"Ugh... I have Further Math." He said groaning.

'Not the school type.' I thought.

'Yeah...' I jumped as i suddenly heard his voice.

"Don't do that." I whined.

"Uh? Sure sure. You should have seen your face." He laughed and put his phone away.

"Any ways, i have Math too." I said and smiled a bit as we went to the class together. "We're so dead. Thirty minutes late ... Oh God." I said adjusting my bag.

"Chill, just walk in, mutter an apology and go seat. I'll be in in a sec." He said lowly so the teacher might not hear us through the door.

"Okay... See you." I muttered and saw him jog away. 'Here goes nothing Addy...' I thoug.....ht and heard her giggle then i rest my hand on the doorknob preparing for the shame of coming late to school. I sighed and opened the door with a little squeak me suddenly becoMing the attention of the whole class and the teacher who frowned at me for disturbing her class. I quickly said a 'sorry' and went to my usual seat- back of the class, which is quite contrary to my nerdy behaviour. I took my seat and looked looked downwards as i felt people burning holes through me with their eyes. Then i heard the door squeak open and all eyes tore off me to the door.

"Sorry Mrs i'm new here, i had difficulties in finding math class." I saw Crest explained and smiled nervously at the teacher who looked dumbstruck by him. Not her fault, he's pretty good looking tho.

"Actually, its 'Miss' and I'm single." She flirted "Take a seat.." She trailed off..

"Crest, Crest Waters." He said flashing his despicable teeth. 'Kill me.'

"Okay take a seat Crest." The teacher said blushing like crazy as Crest made his way to an empty seat beside me.

'Linkage College need to employ older teachers.' I heard Crest say in my head as we got our books out and opened the lesson page.

'I agree with you, the teacher was all over you.' I said as he glanced at me and i pretended to gag and turned it into a cough as the teacher glared at me and winked at the Crest. 'See?'

'I see...' Crest said and cut off the mind link so i could listen to the lecturer.

********

"You're not serious!!!" I exclaimed earning a few stares from the people around me.

"I am, she was like 'Crest? Have this, Call me.' then she walked away blowing me a kiss." Crest said and i laughed a bit. It was after school and Crest and i skipped lunch so we could catch up on school work.

"Behold!!! The Institution's pristine cafeteria." I announced sophisticatedly. "Just don't put your hand under the tables. I'll see you soon." I said walking away.

"Where are you going to?" He asked, confused.

"Somewhere."

'Someone' I sighed.

"Who?" He asked

'Shit, he reads minds'
"Yes i do..." He sassed.

"MF" i muttered under my breath.

"I heard you."

"Fuck you." I crouched my mf at him.

"Touché." He dragged as i grinned. "Come on, tell me."

"Okay...." I said slowly. "I guess i should, you're my brother tho why won't i tell-" I was interrupted by him shaking me.

"Talk..." He said looking down at me. Curse my height.

"Please don't judge me." I whispered as he nodded and dropped his hands. "My girlfriend…" I trailed very quietly and was surprising Crest heard me.

"You're lesbian?" He said in disbelief.

"I guess..." I muttered looking at the ground. "I understand if you don't accept me." I felt him burning holes through me and i realised i could lose what i just got back. Then i felt arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hell no Ad, you're my sister. And i don't care about your sexuality. I haven't been in your life for a while and now that I'm here, i support you and if you're happy, I'm happy." He finished as i felt tears sting my eyes and i hugged him.

"Thank you Crest." I mumbled in his chest and giggled as he groaned.

"Its okay... But you're tickling me." He said as i pulled away grinning. 'Yep, still Danny."

"Way to ruin the moment." I turned to see Justin behind us scowling. "Really nice to know my mate is lesbian." He said he's voice dripping in sarcasm and he looked at me.

'Mate? Crest?' I asked but got no reply as i saw him looking at Justin for once without hate but with a remorse look.

"I'm sorry Justin." He said lowly but Justin came to me.

"Put out your hand." He demanded but i hesitated.'What?'. "Put out your fucking hand!"

"Stop it Justin." Crest said the hatred back in his eyes and i swear they turned black.

"Adrian?" I heard the voice that made my heart always melt.