Little Silver Book.

Chapter 4.

Chapter 4 now here!

If you come across the Italics, that means that Dive is reading Wing's journal entries just to let you all know ;)

Chapter 4.

"To read the journal or not to read the journal, that is the question. Hmmm... either I put it back where it was secretly hidden from underneath the mattress and pretend that I have not seen it before or to read some of the most recent or as of late entries to find out about big bro's most deepest, darkest, and most juiciest secrets ever known to duck as a form of revenge necessary." Nosedive thought real hard but soon shrugged it off opening up the latest page that he could find and soon started to read without any care at all.

Friday, June 10, 2002.

Dear Journal,

We have had another intense battle with Dragaunus once again this evening. This time, he was seen in the old abandoned warehouse down by the Docks trying to steal cable wires for the Raptor. Luckily, Duke and Mallory had both taken him on while I on the other hand, had gotten to Siege and Chameleon. That Damn lizard really knows how to get on my nerves with his constant camouflage despite myself wearing the mask, he was hard to just keep still due to the fact that he is pretty fast and slick; if it hadn't been for Baby Bro's diversion, I still would've been trying to detect where he was.

Although Dive can be a thorn in my side at times, he really does know how to use his brain in the most intense battles as well as putting a smile on the rest of the team's faces whenever depression will soon start to kick in. He really sees them as family after all that the both of us had went through during our days in the camps. If it hadn't been for him, I don't know what I would've done which is one of the reasons why I appreciate him as a brother and the best friend that I have always have had since the day he had hatched from his egg.

No matter what the outcome will be, I will always make sure to protect him and be by his side.

Dive smiled warmly as he had finished reading the page. Tears soon started to cloud his vision as he wiped them away not even allowing for one drop to make its appearance. Although Wing could be overbearing at most times, he did loved his brother to the point that he saw him as more than just a role model, but as his hero, and that was something that he would never forget in a lifetime to come. He soon flipped through another entry coming across the words that he never knew about the older Mallard before as he tried to hold in his giggles.

Saturday, June 11, 2002.

Dear Journal,

This evening, Duke has just told us about the new Karaoke Bar that had just opened from earlier today while he stopped to get some coffee and donuts for us to eat and he said we could be the first ones there to give it a try. So he, Tanya, and myself soon made our official appearances to see who would be the best singer to sing at least one song without screwing up.

I haven't told the rest of the members yet, but on the other hand, they don't need to know but between you and me, I secretly love karaoke but I'm to shy to admit that in front of the entire people of Anaheim especially Dive. If he found out about my secret interest, he would never live it down. Lets just say, that I have the voice of a screeching cat when I scream so go ahead, laugh for all I care, I know I literally suck at singing but hey, first time for anything right?

Anyway, after Tanya had gotten her shot, (with her own voice that sounded like an asthmatic opera singer's), Duke soon took the stage and was instantly applauded by everyone where he was even asked to give an encore. I never knew Duke had the voice of an angel, (and a handsome angel at that). Despite his accent, he sounded so clear, so fresh, that I was even blown away myself. He looked so...dashing...*sigh* if I had that voice, I would be up there doing a duet with him but I would never live with the embarrassment, especially around him.

He is definitely a wonder to behold. :)

Biting his bottom lip, Dive soon couldn't hold in his chuckles any longer as he let out loud laughter that echoed throughout. After hearing the sliding of the metallic door, he soon hurried up to put the silver diary back under the mattress. Seeing Wildwing make his appearance, he gave out a forced smile and wave.

"See bro, I told you I would stay here, and I didn't sneak out just like I promised."

Wing shook his head wholeheartedly while holding up the bag with the tacos that were still nice and hot that made the young duck's mouth water as he inched towards the wrapped up Mexican food taking one. The elder soon got out his own lunch that consisted of a cheeseburger and curly fries along with a drink of half Pepsi and half Dr. Pepper.

"So, did you have any fun in the literacy world while I was gone?" He asked his brother who soon took a sip of his Mountain Dew while he side-eyed the other direction avoiding his eyes.

"Oh I sure did big bro, and let's say, that I have learned some things I never knew before." The team leader smiled and ruffled his blonde hair.

"Well I'm glad. Keep this up, and the grounding will be over in no time at all." He then patted him on the back, but deep down, Nosedive was just getting started.

Maybe this two week punishment wouldn't be so bad after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I just wanted to add Wildwing doing karaoke with some of the team members XD which is definitely my headcanon. And yes, out of all of them, Duke has the better voice :) besides Mallory. Lol! Wing cannot sing worth a damn, and Tanya does really sound like an asthmatic opera singer XD