Status: DISCLAIMER: started this story literal years ago, updates will be slow lol

The Crazee Life

Chapter 2

I woke up to Kady snoring. I sat up and stared at her like she was crazy. I looked over to grab my phone. It said 6:37. Damn! I knew I couldn't go back to sleep and wake back up on time. I would just ignore the alarm set for 7 o' clock.

I hopped up and showered and brushed my teeth. I glanced back at Kady, who was snoring her head off. I would kind of miss it when she was gone.

Today would be a busy day. After I dropped my sisters off, I had to meet with a client. After meeting with my client, I had to see Kady off to her house in Tappahannock. I had to pick my mom up from work before 10 because her car is in the shop.

I hit the streets of Norfolk and picked my sisters up from Tidewater Drive. I parked my car and walked inside. "Britt! Joey! I'm here!"

I heard some footsteps upstairs and some chatter amongst my sisters.

"Aye, mom." I call out. "Yes?" She said, turning away from the sink of dishes. "You need a maid or something? I can make it happen if you want."

She smiled weakly. "No, we don't need a maid. But, thank you."

"Yes, we do need a maid. I hate chores!" 9 year old Britt chimes in. "Mom is always forcing me to clean the bathroom. I wasn't meant for cleaning!" She swings her backpack around and walks over to my mom to hand her something. "Wassup, Zee?" greets my 13 year old sister, Joey.

"What time are you supposed to be in school?"

"Gotta be there by 7:20. The bus leaves before school even starts, so we gotta hurry up."

"Aight. Mom, Pops still takin' you to work?"

"Yeah, and I still need you tonight at 10 to pick me up."

"Okay." I said, starting out the door. "Bye mom, c'mon y'all."

"Shotgun!" called Britt.

"You're not even old enough to be in the front!" Joey protested.

"Britt, you sat in the front last time. Plus, Joey's gotta get out first." I intervened.

Britt scoffed and got into the back of my black Lexus, while Joey watched with a smirk. I heard my door slam and immediately sucked my teeth.

"Yo, what the hell did I tell y'all about slammin' my doors?"

"Sorry, gosh." Britt dramatically said.

I started the car and dropped Joey off Norview Middle School and wished her good luck on her field trip. I can't remember where she said she was going, but I hoped Joey could keep her eyes open, because I knew it would've bored me to tears.

"Aye, Britt. Jump up here." I said, and she happily snapped off her seatbelt and climbed over the armrest in the front. It was now 7:23 and I needed to get her through the doors of Mary Calcott Elementary before 7:30.

Britt couldn't give less of a damn about school, though. The kid was in 4th grade, and didn't even wanna go on to middle school. "Can we just go to Chuck E Cheese or something, Zee?"

"No, you gotta go to school. Mama told me you've been actin' up. I'm not takin' you nowhere if you can't even act right in school."

"Ugh, school sucks. It's so boring. Can't we just skip, just this once?"

"Your birthday's comin' up, right? Okay. Here's the deal. You behave at school and at home for a week straight. Today's Wednesday. So you behave from today 'til next Wednesday, I'll take you to Chuck E Cheese after school on Thursday. And guess what? I'll bring Kady."

Britt's eyes lit up. She loved Kady with everything in her. I knew I had her hooked now. I don't think I'll be having any problems with her.... 'til Friday at least.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She smiled. "Okay. You're on."

Just then, we pulled up to Mary Calcott Elementary with just 60 seconds to spare. Britt got out in a rush and shut the door. "Run, Britt. Run!"

I laughed when she reached the door and almost tripped. I drove off and headed to meet with my client. I hadn't met this mystery person yet. I only had a name, Chris. Chris was waiting for me in a Walmart parking lot, in a black Range Rover. This told me that I would have no issues in getting paid for this murder.

Once I looked, I saw one near the Gardening Section, so I went to the door to see if anyone was in there. There was a stud, like me. I raised my eyebrows. I hadn't expected Chris to be a woman, and I damn sure didn't expect her to be a stud. I know I lived in Norfolk, but I was still getting used to girls that dressed like me, seeing as how it was rare in my high school days, and I went to college in D.C.

"Chris?" I asked in a quizzical manner.

"Ash?" She responded.

"Mhm."

"Come on in, and let's discuss business."

I walk around her car and get in on the passengers' side.

"I need you to get rid of Vicky Caruso. She's my girlfriend's ex, and she won't stop messing with her."

"You got a picture?"

"Here." she said, showing me a picture of an Italian looking girl. She was sporting brown, curly hair in the picture, and looked into the camera with a smiling face.

"Where does she live?"

"I don't know, but she works at Golden Corral, she's usually there from 3 in the afternoon til like, close. She locks up sometimes, I guess. Get rid of her ASAP, Ash."

I raise an eyebrow up at Chris. "Whoa, I can't just kill her. I need to study her routine. But," I smile at Chris. "She'll be off your hands soon. You know what my fee is though, right?"

"Yeah, 10 stacks. It's all good, I got you. Just make sure she can't fuck with me or my girl no more."

"Aight, you got the throwaway phone? Feds can't track either one of us down if we don't use our real phones."

"Yup. The minutes are already on there, and my number is already programmed in there, and yours in mine. Just take whichever one."

I reached in the bag and picked out an ugly ass flip phone. Didn't matter whether I liked it or not, since I wouldn't have it for very long. Still, I couldn't believe that at one point in time, we swore by these things. My Samsung Galaxy s2 suddenly wasn't the shittiest phone ever, I could have worse; I did have worse right now. I looked at the phone and shook Chris' hand. "Nice to meet you. I'll call you when the deed is done."

I felt sorry for Vicky. She was gonna meet her maker soon. I felt this way about all my clients' intended victims. I wasn't some heartless bitch who killed people and liked it. I did get trigger happy one time, though. I needed money just like everyone else. I'm a good person, and I hoped I wouldn't get punished too severely in my afterlife for trying to make a living. I wondered what her parents would feel like, once they had to find out that their precious baby girl is dead. Sure, I'd hide her body somewhere far, but her inactivity would be noticed by someone eventually.

I headed back to my car to go back to my house. She'd texted me, asking where I was. I was getting annoyed with her asking where I was all the time, but I was gone at suspicious hours. It was still irritating, though. I ended up in my driveway less than ten minutes later.

I look, and I spot Kady's car still out here. I walk in, ready to get naked and give Kady something to giggle about on her drive back to Tappahannock.

"Kadyyy." I call.

"Hey, Zee."

"Can we get a little session in before you leave?" I kissed her to persuade her.

She wasn't resisting my advances, so I laid Kady down while I finished sucking on her neck. She was lookin' fine as hell. Kady was a tall glass of chocolate milk. She had been wearing an orange spaghetti strapped tanktop, but hadn't put on a bra any pants yet, just gray panties. She smelled like she had gotten out of the shower 20 minutes ago, and her hair was still kind of wet, but I didn't care, I just wanted to get down to business.

I couldn't even peek at the titties when I heard Kady's phone going off.

I raise an eyebrow. "Is anybody expecting you to be back by now?"

"No." She said, kissing me.

"You sure?"

"Yes, baby."

She snatched my hat off and crawled back even further on the bed, letting me know that she wanted me to pay special attention to her lower half.

She even did me the favor of pulling her tanktop over her head and leaving her girls out on display. I cup one of her breasts in my hand, and I feast on the other one, earning me sexy moans. When I finish with that one, I switched. After that, I gave her body light kisses until I reach her navel. Right then, I slip my hands in her panties, and feel her out, and I discovered that she was really anticipating what I was gonna do to her. I watch Kady lick her lips, as I put my finger in my mouth and tasted her. I then stuck that same finger back in her wetness.

Kady's body jerked in pleasure. I smiled. Tappahannock was gonna have to wait. I was about to put it down.

--

After Kady drove off, I washed my hands and fixed my hair. I battled with it in the mirror, as I tried to contain this huge black cloud of hair behind my head. I had contemplated cutting it more than once, but Kady likes it this way, and I didn't know if I would still get bitches. I didn't know how I could easily tackle a 250 pound man, but wrestling with my hair could have me exhausted.

I glanced at my alarm clock. It said 10:58 AM. I was hungry as fuck. I went to look and see what groceries I had in my kitchen. I open the freezer. Hmm... there's a lot of meat in here. And corn. I then look to see what's in the fridge

I sighed deeply. "Lunchmeat, eggs, cheese."

I looked on the top of the fridge. I shook a box of Captain Crunch and heard a faint noise. I felt around for other stuff.

"Damn, I ain't got chips in here?"

I decided it was time for a store run. I go back in my room and grab my Galaxy, my wallet and keys. Time to hit up Walmart!

I walked outside to my car and jammed out to the radio a little, before pulling off. Just then, I heard my phone ring.

"Hi, babe." Kady said on the other line.

"Hey, your drive goin' okay?"

"Yeah, it's goin' fine, I just missed your voice.

"Yeah. Oh, my sister wants you to celebrate her birthday wit' us. Thursday at like, 4."

"Aight, I'll just come back Wednesday."

"Okay."

After more small talk and Kady revealed she was still thinking about earlier, I pulled up into the Walmart parking lot.

I stroll in, chattering away to her on the phone and grabbed a cart. I rolled my eyes at some old lady that looked at me wrong. "Coloreds everywhere. Ugh." she said.

"At least my skin is still smooth. I wouldn't be talking shit about anyone's skin if mine looked so wrinkled and pale." I spat back.

"So disrespectful." she replied.

I chuckled in disbelief. "Yeah, okay." I said, and walked away. I was irritated with her already. I guess she wasn't one of the cool white people. I headed down the snack aisle and picked up some Oreos and Chips Ahoy. I backed up to get a better look at something on the second row and bumped into somebody. "Sorry." I said before turning around. Standing in front of me, was Vicky Caruso.