Status: I wrote this story literal years ago. Updates will be slow, lol.

Micki Wall, Matchmaker

Love of My Life?

I was still pissed off when I went to work the next morning. Why did Chez leave me hanging like that? I mean, I know I hurt her feelings when I called her mom a bitch, but still...

It's not like I was lying. Her mother was being such an ass, for no reason! She totally disrespected me, when I was nothing but cordial to her. What made me so mad, was the fact that Chez stood behind her mother. She didn't defend me, and she's supposed to be my damn girlfriend. Honestly, I was starting to be over her. I missed laying up with fems, anyway. The hair, the sweet smelling cologne, the heels... I missed all of it. There was nothing that could turn me on more than a naked woman in heels. That was, until Chez came along and changed everything.

I rolled my eyes when I realized how deep I was reading into all this. Old Micki would never be trippin' over a girl. Never. What is she doing to me?! I shook my head and began to log into my company computer.

"Wall-Duche...." I started to type in.
I erased Chez's name and wrote my own. My password was "b!9b00tyb!tcheZ" since I started working here. I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey, hey, hey." bellowed Sydney.

"I am not in a good mood," I began. "Do you know your friend left me hanging last night?" Sydney only chuckles. "What did she do?" I told her the whole story of what had happened these past couple of days, leaving her speechless. "Do you know how bad I wanted to call Skylar up? I swear, if she didn't make me shake...."

"Whoaaaa, whoa. No offense, but I don't wanna hear that shit." Sydney said, with a twisted face. I start to laugh. "Fuck you. You're just mad that you ain't had any in a while."
"Yeah, it's kinda hard to fuck other women when you're still thinking about the one that just died..." she said, only sipping her tea."You're right, you're right." I said, quietly. "My bad."

"Nah, it's alright. I can take it. I just miss her a little more today."
I then looked at the calendar. May 2nd. "Oh, shit..... her birthday." I said.
"Yeah." I stared at her for ten minutes straight, to see if she would start crying, but she didn't. Her eyes did look emptier than usual today, though. "I have a client coming in, but if you need me, come to my house after work, okay?" Sydney waved me off. "It's fine. I'm a big girl. I can do this on my own. But thanks, anyways."

"I'm just worried about you, Syd." I confessed. "I know." she replied. "It's fine. We can catch lunch together, though. You're paying." I crack a smile. "Okay."As soon as Sydney leaves my office, I begin to finally look at my appointments for the day, and my jaw drops open when I see who it is. "Tina?!"

"Christina Turner in the flesh. What's up, boo?" Tina says. I eye her up and down. She had short red hair, with a black tank top on, with short shorts on. She was looking really good, but I was confused as to why she was in my office. "What are you doing here?"

"To find a woman, silly! That is your job, isn't it?"

"You're fuckin' with me... What happened with Bri?"

"Look, you gonna hook me up, or what?"

"No. You're not gonna find love. Do you wanna know why? I was the best you ever had, and you cheated. Nobody else will understand-"

"Okay, I deserve that." Tina interrupted. "Sorry. You gon' get me a woman or what?" I stared at Tina incredulously. This was gonna be a long session.